+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

Pattiiluvz

Jun 2, 2020
Hello Everyone, I have an issue I have not heard back from U of S and so I contacted them and they told me to contact my proposed supervisor. I DID and I was was informed that he was not taking any students for fall 2020. What does this mean? Am I rejected? What is the next step?

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hello Everyone, I have an issue I have not heard back from U of S and so I contacted them and they told me to contact my proposed supervisor. I DID and I was was informed that he was not taking any students for fall 2020. What does this mean? Am I rejected? What is the next step?
You haven't been rejected and your application is still in process but I doubt they the supervisor will accept it. I would advice you to defer your admission until Jan 2021 which is Winter Term.

Reactions: FemiAwolesi

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Can you defer without being accepted??
In your case you should be allowed as you mentioned that supervisor isn't accepting applications for Fall-20. I would suggest you to contact Admissions and tell them what supervisor has said. I'm sure they'll give you deferment.

Pattiiluvz

Jun 2, 2020
In your case you should be allowed as you mentioned that supervisor isn't accepting applications for Fall-20. I would suggest you to contact Admissions and tell them what supervisor has said. I'm sure they'll give you deferment.
I actually contacted them and they said I should find a new supervisor.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
I actually contacted them and they said I should find a new supervisor.
I'd suggest you to email the department directly then and ask them if there is any supervisor still accepting applications and whether if your application can be transferred to the other person.

Mel007

Jul 2, 2020
Hello guys...I’d really appreciate it if someone responds to me.
I want to put in an application for the winter term (Jan 2021) for msc in environment and sustainability (thesis based).
I hope it’s not too late, and what can I do with my application to increase my chances? Thanks a lot

FemiAwolesi

Jan 2, 2020
Hello guys...I’d really appreciate it if someone responds to me.
I want to put in an application for the winter term (Jan 2021) for msc in environment and sustainability (thesis based).
I hope it’s not too late, and what can I do with my application to increase my chances? Thanks a lot
For thesis based programs, acceptance is usually dependent on the availability of a supervisor. To know if you can still apply, contact the graduate administrator on the department's admission page. However, to increase your chances, send individual messages to professors in the dept whose researches interest you. They might even tell you whether or not to apply for winter or fall term. Please, send a concise mail, but do attach transcript and résumé. Plus, do your research well from the dept page on their areas of interests. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Mel007

Jul 2, 2020
Thank you so much femi. Your reply was very helpful and I’ll go ahead to speak to the grad administrator. If I’m told to go ahead, I’d start my research on supervisors too. Thanks a lot

Reactions: FemiAwolesi

klaysteph

Jul 8, 2020
Hello everybody
I applied for Master of Business Administration in Fall Term 2020 to U & S
As my application status is incomplete items outstanding, I would like to change my referee email and update my new IELTS score
After i had sent e-mail about change my application, i were not answered by the U & S.
what should i do to complete my application because it is nearly the deadline
Thank you all

pstfrancis29

Mar 26, 2019
Hello pls can somebody help me over here I have been trying to register for a PGD program at Uni of Sask and am having issues with Login ID and PIN. have used like 50 login and PIN and it seems it's not working. Somebody should help out

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have recieved a correspondence letter from Ottawa containing the confirmation of my biometric validity. Once I gave my Bio 70 days age, It was updated on my account right away. Why should I recieve this letter again??