+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hey there,

Anyone applied to U o S for the upcoming batch ? Any idea when we will be getting the final decision over the application ?

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
For Usask U will get a decision after the deadline of your application.

Eg: I applied in Oct, 2018 deadline for my application was 30 Jan and I got offer letter on 15TH Feb,2019

Hope this helps.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019

Eg: I applied in Oct, 2018 deadline for my application was 30 Jan and I got offer letter on 15TH Feb,2019

Hope this helps.
Hey there,

Thanks ! I really appreciate it ! As per the website the deadline is today ( 1st March 2020 ) I guess I do not have wait a lot now for the decision.

Furthermore my application was recently evaluated by admissions officer and was updated, requirements have been submitted as well. I called USask and I was told my application is gone for credit evaluation.

Does this mean i'll get accepted ?

Reactions: loveleen_62

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
For me, the update was like "department recommended" and I was quite confused. You can get the decision soon :) Keep Checking :) its 29 Feb here so probably the deadline is tomorrow...

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
For me, the update was like "department recommended" and I was quite confused. You can get the decision soon :) Keep Checking :) its 29 Feb here so probably the deadline is tomorrow...
I really appreciate it :) I'll keep checking and will update here as well :) I hope I do get considered for the program..

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
My exp at Usask is wonderful... amazing faculty ... very motivating environment... :) I'm doing MSC however I know some people doing BSc and they also have same exp..

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
My exp at Usask is wonderful... amazing faculty ... very motivating environment... :) I'm doing MSC however I know some people doing BSc and they also have same exp..
Oh that's great ! Thank you for the short review. I just hope to get accepted ! Will meet you guys over there soon then :)

zainnnny

Feb 26, 2020

Hope this helps.
Hi,
Could you please share your profile?
I am really scared, plus this waiting period is sucking the life out of me.

zainnnny

Feb 26, 2020
Hey there,

Anyone applied to U o S for the upcoming batch ? Any idea when we will be getting the final decision over the application ?
Hey!
I emailed the university on 28th of February, and they replied saying that all applicants will be informed of their status by April 2020.

Any update on your end?

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Hi,
Could you please share your profile?
I am really scared, plus this waiting period is sucking the life out of me.

I got admit last year in Fall 2019 in MSC prog
My last two years percent was 82% and ielts 7.5bands
I had no backlog and no gap in studies.
I also had to write a proposal for getting admission but it depends on the program

zainnnny

Feb 26, 2020
I got admit last year in Fall 2019 in MSC prog
My last two years percent was 82% and ielts 7.5bands
I had no backlog and no gap in studies.
I also had to write a proposal for getting admission but it depends on the program
Thank you so much! Excellent profile, I must say.
Do you have any idea how competitive (acceptance wise) is their Masters in Public Health course?
I am a dentist, and compared to other courses it’s very difficult to get a high percentage in my course.

Blema

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Please when do they give final decisions...I thought they said late February or early March

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hey!
I emailed the university on 28th of February, and they replied saying that all applicants will be informed of their status by April 2020.

Any update on your end?
Hey Zainnny,

I called them a while ago and they have informed me that I'll get a decision in last week of March, I'm expecting by 30th.

Which program have you applied for ?