+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
If you can show proof of an official or unofficial transcript in your application then it would be the best solution. Otherwise, show proof of enrollment in your school.

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
If you can show proof of an official or unofficial transcript in your application then it would be the best solution. Otherwise, show proof of enrollment in your school.
I do have all official transcript from university along with translations. Do you think that would convince the visa oficer that I will deliver the transcript to the university before the term starts? do you think that the university would take my request to issue me full acceptance letter if I asked them to do so?

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
So what is the reason you haven't sent them yet? Because of COVID or something else?
Actually I was thinking to give them all in person? Due to Covid19, It would be the late delivary and we dont have time to hold on the application? I wanna start as sson as possible?

Nenyee99

Feb 21, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nigeria
I already have my visa. Got admission and full funding to Windsor last ya Lear but deferred. I just wanted to try Saskatchewan
Did you show any other proof of funding asides the letter of funding you got? I applied with my letter of scholarship and funding cos banks were closed due to COVID-19 when I applied