+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

Roshan R

Apr 8, 2020
My application status in the PAWS has been updated to 'DECISION MADE and Notification to be followed', what does this mean, can anyone help me?

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
My application status in the PAWS has been updated to 'DECISION MADE and Notification to be followed', what does this mean, can anyone help me?
It means that a decision has been made against your application and there should be a notification that you might receive over email or linked with the application. This should include next instructions that you should follow.

I'm pretty sure you've been accepted, congrats !! Good luck !!

Roshan R

Apr 8, 2020
It means that a decision has been made against your application and there should be a notification that you might receive over email or linked with the application. This should include next instructions that you should follow.

I'm pretty sure you've been accepted, congrats !! Good luck !!
Thank you so much mate for the clarification and hope for the best

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Hello everyone

Do you have any idea how difficult it is for an international students to find a part time job in Saskatoon?

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Thanks and finger is crossed!!!
Yesterday I got the update and I have applied for MSc in Mechanical engineering on 20th March 2020.
No problem, let me know if you need any help.

I hope we meet on-campus soon ;)

As it is a weekend so you might receive email tomorrow ( Monday ). Keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Roshan R

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
congratsss and plz share the approved letter adress which ircc office sent you final letter.