+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

Jh1

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
Hey there,

Thanks ! I really appreciate it ! As per the website the deadline is today ( 1st March 2020 ) I guess I do not have wait a lot now for the decision.

Furthermore my application was recently evaluated by admissions officer and was updated, requirements have been submitted as well. I called USask and I was told my application is gone for credit evaluation.

Does this mean i'll get accepted ?

Has anyone applied to University of Saskatchewan for admission this year?

NKF

Mar 6, 2021
Has anyone applied to University of Saskatchewan for admission this year?
Hi, I applied to SCP but no feedback yet. Deadline was 1st March so more days to go to know the outcome. I'm so anxious:mad:

Last edited:

Abiike

Mar 6, 2021
Hi guys,

Will a decision be made after the status shows completed. The deadline for the program was March 1st.

NKF

Mar 6, 2021
Hi guys,

Will a decision be made after the status shows completed. The deadline for the program was March 1st.
Decisions are made within two weeks after the deadline. We have a week in waiting be patient lol

Amee sum

Mar 9, 2021
MPH is also competitive overall they say 70% cut off but I think they opt for highher and its course based so intake is usually high thats a positive thing. U hv applied for thesis or course based?
Hi Loveleen,

I have Applied to MPH program of Usak U for the fall term 2021 application deadline was FEB 01st. I didn't receive a response yet and I'm super stressed