+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina applicant........please come here and add your profile..

furqanali59

Feb 29, 2012
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
10-12-2011
osamaobz said:
The Time has Gone for searching a Supervisor.

To get in M.Eng (Project-Based) is easier while Co-op is a ompetitive Program

Well am whats your profile ?
they will consider us for project based program if we dont qualify for co-op program, so there is nothing to worry about man.

vidhi1987

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hello frds,
I got another problem in my application..I sent them reference letter and transcript through email but now they are telling me that they dont get anything its been over month,....dont know what to do now..I just sent them email..oh god what can I do now? I didnt apply in any other university so this just like everything or nothing.plz guys suggest me something...

amn87

May 28, 2012
vidhi1987 said:
Hello frds,
I got another problem in my application..I sent them reference letter and transcript through email but now they are telling me that they dont get anything its been over month,....dont know what to do now..I just sent them email..oh god what can I do now? I didnt apply in any other university so this just like everything or nothing.plz guys suggest me something...
@vidhi1987

then send the pending documents by rush courier and also talk to graduate studies office, what does your admission portal say???

furqanali59

Feb 29, 2012
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
10-12-2011
vidhi1987 said:
Hello frds,
i guess i have told u earlier that they will not accept the documents through mail, they wil only consider ur application if they receive the verfied doucements through courier in sealed envelope.

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
@ Vidhi 1987

One of My Friend also have the same problem 1 month ago. But His Status is received now (through online portal)

Please check the portal and contact the graduate studies
Grad.StudentServices2@uregina.ca

If your Documents Doesn't Reach the respective department then your admission fees will not be wasted , so automatically you will be consider for the next term i.e winter ..

vidhi1987

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
@ furqunali
No yaar they do accept scan copy I just email them and this time I got confirmation email which indicate tht they got my documents..anyways any help is good..thank u dear

@Osama
The problem is tht I applied in April and now I got to know tht they didn't receive my docs.so does this things delay to get my acceptance letter?I am so worried about it..do u know anybody who accepted for computer science ?

ub

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
Doc's Request.
06-05-2016
Med's Request
Was Upfront But Still Requested 05-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 04-08-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
I am planning to apply for transfer to U o R for the winter intake, any guidance or tips please?

vidhi1987

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hey,
Can someone tell me what are my chances to get acceptance letter from Regina...here is my profile ..
10th-82%
12th-78%
BSc(CA & IT)-second class
MS in technology management-3.5/4

I applied for MSc computer science but my worried part is my BSC degree.I got second class only
Because in first year I had 45% due to some circumsenses..so what are the chances to get accepted in Regina.I know they got so many application but in my master I did pretty good..plz share your review...

furqanali59

Feb 29, 2012
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
10-12-2011
vidhi1987 said:
@ furqunali
No yaar they do accept scan copy I just email them and this time I got confirmation email which indicate tht they got my documents..anyways any help is good..thank u dear

@ Osama
The problem is tht I applied in April and now I got to know tht they didn't receive my docs.so does this things delay to get my acceptance letter?I am so worried about it..do u know anybody who accepted for computer science ?
hmm alrite then, best of luck for admssion :)

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
A transcript is considered official only if it is received in an envelope from the issuing university that is sealed and bears an official University stamp across the seal.

They Donot accept Scan Copies

vidhi1987

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hello everyone :(
Still my status is not entered so do I get admission fr this fall2012? I applied in end of the April but just got to know that they didn't get my some documents I sent it now but will I able to get admission for this fall??

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
@ VIDHI 1987

You should contact the university or the graduate studies of University of Regina
. Contact Amy grad.studies@uregina.ca
or Graduate Student Services

Grad.Studentservices2@hotmail.com

They may tell you what is the real story ! Are they Considering you for Fall or not !

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
I have got into MASC Process system engineering

Kashan

Jun 4, 2012
Hi guys.. I have also applied for M.Eng ESE program for fall 2012 intake,m still waiting for decision,
I have 77% in last two years of my degree and 7.0 in IELTS...