+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina applicant........please come here and add your profile..

Hira_786

Jun 5, 2012
Hey guys..
I've applied to U of R's MBA International (fall 2012). My profile is:

CGPA: 3.5
GMAT: 590
TOEFL: 101
plus excellent recommendations and a good SOP

All of my docs were complete by 1st of March.. since then my app's in process (Pending Faculty Review), and the status is still the same.

What are my chances? How long to wait?

Frustrated!

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
Regina's Processing Time is 3 to 3.5 months atmost .

Dont Worry the goft of the patience is always fruitful :)

I have also applied in Regina and I have found my status changed today , Hope You will found your status changed too

amn87

May 28, 2012
osamaobz said:
Regina's Processing Time is 3 to 3.5 months atmost .

Dont Worry the goft of the patience is always fruitful :)

I have also applied in Regina and I have found my status changed today , Hope You will found your status changed too
@osamaobz
my status is still stuck at Pending faculty selection. I am thinking about writing a mail to them or its better to wait for a couple of days.. I wish all of us using this forum get admission

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
AdorableJat said:
if your status is application not entered ,.,.,dear thn your documents are still pending ,.,they have not even forwarded it to the department for evaluation,.,.,
until you send thm all the things they need.,...,,send an e-mail and confirm your status of docs.,.
Adorable Jat whats your status now ? Please check it and let me know

amn87

May 28, 2012
Hira_786 said:
I hope so.. It's been more than three months now. Cant wait any longer! :(
Yeah its frustrating to be just hanging by the leg! I already wrote an email to them.

Hira_786

Jun 5, 2012
amn87 said:
Yeah its frustrating to be just hanging by the leg! I already wrote an email to them.
Let me know what they say... I might as well write to them in a couple of days.

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
guys if any one on this thread from Pakistan , and still on waiting

give your details on http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/suggestion-for-pakistani-students-please-read-it-t106019.60.html

amn87

May 28, 2012
Hira_786 said:
Let me know what they say... I might as well write to them in a couple of days.
Status changed to " returned , pending final review" and also got reply on email saying that all applications were returned on monday and it might take some little time( a day or two) for status of all applicants to be updated. I had written mail to Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science. I think that even your status will be updated soon.