+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina applicant........please come here and add your profile..

AdorableJat

Star Member
May 28, 2012
if you have applied in late april.,.cannot go for fall,.,.,i had applied in march end.,,.and my decision is in final preview,.,still they will take 1 week,.,

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
AdorableJat said:
if you have applied in late april.,.cannot go for fall,.,.,i had applied in march end.,,.and my decision is in final preview,.,still they will take 1 week,.,
In Which Program You Have Applied ? Have you applied for Masters or Bachelors ?

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
AdorableJat said:
M.eng,,.,Petroleum systems .,.i have bachelors degree in Mechanical with 3.5 GPA or can say 66 %
My status has been changed to Returned.Pending Final Review .

Does your status changed ?

AdorableJat

Star Member
May 28, 2012
and in INDIA ,.,EMBASSY make decision in 17 to 21 days.,if docs are in order and medical is completed previously .,.3 TO 4 DAYS IN TRANSIT OF PASSPORT.,.,

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
AdorableJat said:
M.eng,,.,Petroleum systems .,.i have bachelors degree in Mechanical with 3.5 GPA or can say 66 %
Does 3.5 CGPA Equivalent to 3.4 CGPA ?? Amazing Standard ? From Which Country you are ?

amn87

May 28, 2012
Kashan said:
Hi guys.. I have also applied for M.Eng ESE program for fall 2012 intake,m still waiting for decision,
I have 77% in last two years of my degree and 7.0 in IELTS...
@ Kashan

your profile is good ! what is the status of your application shown on web portal ?

amn87

May 28, 2012
vidhi1987 said:
Thn how come they never change my portal detail?y it's still says application not entered..??
@vidhi 1987

why dont u call them in office hours by regina time ? check their phone numbers on faculty of graduate studies and research website and call.

AdorableJat

Star Member
May 28, 2012
if your status is application not entered ,.,.,dear thn your documents are still pending ,.,they have not even forwarded it to the department for evaluation,.,.,
until you send thm all the things they need.,...,,send an e-mail and confirm your status of docs.,.

osamaobz

Mar 26, 2012
All the Applicants of Regina who have applied in M.Eng Programs Are Request to Update their STATUS Whenever it will changed. Since The Students of M.Eng have found their STATUS Changed - Returned. Pending Final Review. It will take atmost 2 weeks for he final decision to come through. Either Accepted or not Accepted

Please share your decisions :) INSHALLAH All of Us will get admissions

SAQ

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
My status has also changed to RETURNED, PENDING FINAL DECISION... I have applied for MEng ESE