+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello, sir. The same thing happens in my GCMS note. I just received my first set of GCMS note today. Mine is the same as lohailirfarra and the "Province of Interest" is "NL". Are you inland or outland applicant (cec or fsw)? I am inland cec and this GCMS note is very bizarre for me. When did you received your GCMS note and have you tried to call CIC for this?
hi did you figure out why NL was mentioned?? even I have in my GCMS notes. any idea??

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi fellow applicants,
If your file is assigned to officer (not analyst or processing agent)-LC01329 (which can be confirmed from GCMS notes), it appears those files are incessantly delayed.

Let's connect and discuss on the following thread:

Go to the thread here

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
- Nov GCMS note: Location: PRU - REV
- Dec GCMS note: Location: KO00137

Anyone can help me to understand the difference in the paper file location in Singapore visa office? Thanks.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020

Need help deciphering the notes and steps to be taken. The Notes does not mention any recommendation by Case processing analyst. Is there a cause for concern given review required in work experience?
case processing agent has put met and also check application 1,2,3 after HISTORY section. In my case, I had met in notes and then in application HISTORY centralized intake office UPDATED the eligibility status from met to pass.

Plol

Nov 4, 2020
case processing agent has put met and also check application 1,2,3 after HISTORY section. In my case, I had met in notes and then in application HISTORY centralized intake office UPDATED the eligibility status from met to pass.
check if your application has been transferred to a case officer- check your assessment and application assignment( if the case processing agent has trf to an agent- use. the codes )

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Hi everyone. Anyone’s input on this is very much appreciated. Also asking for anyone whose expert on this @legalfalcon. So i got my gcms notes a couple days back and i found out that theres a line in there that says counterfoil and copr. Theres also even a document number for the copr. Looks to me like its supposed to be issued already but then i found a note at the bottom that says status: cancelled.
Hi @rtidal6 I got gcms notes and it shows exactly the same thing. counterfoil number but cancelled under it. Also I am placed in special program PRBIO.
Everything is passed. Did you get any update after this.

@legalfalcon do you have any idea why it is cancelled given I am inland. And what is PRBIO. Thanks alot in advance. So worried.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @rtidal6 I got gcms notes and it shows exactly the same thing. counterfoil number but cancelled under it. Also I am placed in special program PRBIO.
Everything is passed. Did you get any update after this.

@legalfalcon do you have any idea why it is cancelled given I am inland. And what is PRBIO. Thanks alot in advance. So worried.
In some cases IRCC has put applications on hold due to COVID and that could have resulted in cancelling the CORP, or if your meds expired before the COPR could be sent, then only after a valid med is on file the new COPR will be generated.

Can you post the screenshot of the relevant note you are referring to .

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
In some cases IRCC has put applications on hold due to COVID and that could have resulted in cancelling the CORP, or if your meds expired before the COPR could be sent, then only after a valid med is on file the new COPR will be generated.

Can you post the screenshot of the relevant note you are referring to .
I dont know how to insert media here. But it has generated a COPR number on gcms notes (pg 56) and below that it says cancelled 12pm
Then above than in other paragraph, another copr number is mentioned and status is blank. time mentioned is 12:05pm

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I dont know how to insert media here. But it has generated a COPR number on gcms notes (pg 56) and below that it says cancelled 12pm
Then above than in other paragraph, another copr number is mentioned and status is blank. time mentioned is 12:05pm

You can use this link to upload your screen shots https://imgbb.com

danny_joe

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2020
Hi ,

I received my GCMS note today. There is no change in the assessments -Criminality still processing and security not started. It is the same as in September 2020. The only additional information in the notes is information about group. I am adding the image. @legalfalcon can you share your knowledge on this note? What does it mean?
Thanks in advance.
Link to the gcms note image
-Danny

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi ,

I received my GCMS note today. There is no change in the assessments -Criminality still processing and security not started. It is the same as in September 2020. The only additional information in the notes is information about group. I am adding the image. @legalfalcon can you share your knowledge on this note? What does it mean?
Thanks in advance.
Link to the gcms note image
-Danny

What was the date when your GCMS notes were generated in September and the most recent ones.

The notes you have shared about RP - Temporary processing only signifies adhoc processing which could be due to office closures.

danny_joe

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2020
What was the date when your GCMS notes were generated in September and the most recent ones.

The notes you have shared about RP - Temporary processing only signifies adhoc processing which could be due to office closures.
Hi,
Thank you for the reply @legalfalcon. The notes were generated in September 03, 2020. The recent one was generated on December 22,2020.