+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
My latest notes says: No adverse history/ Pak PCs clear. Meds Pass. For RFV review dated 12.05.2020. I m confused about wht RFV review is but I assume it is in final stage when everything else is clear.
Request for visa review. Final review by the senior officer before marking the application approved.

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
Yes, the reason is because the copr has not been printed and counterfoil has not been stamped in the passport. What does your notes say? New Delhi as your secondary office?
Yessir, it's new delhi. In my application (HISTORY) section (Towards the end of the document, page 64/104 for me), my second-last note is "Field name:Final, Action: Updated, Old value: **BLANK**, New value: Approved". My final note is "Field name:Secondary office, Action: Added, Old value: **BLANK**, New value: New Delhi". I assume that this chronology means that it was approved and has now been moved to the new delhi office for final processing.

Reactions: shadow_egy

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Yessir, it's new delhi. In my application (HISTORY) section (Towards the end of the document, page 64/104 for me), my second-last note is "Field name:Final, Action: Updated, Old value: **BLANK**, New value: Approved". My final note is "Field name:Secondary office, Action: Added, Old value: **BLANK**, New value: New Delhi". I assume that this chronology means that it was approved and has now been moved to the new delhi office for final processing.
Yes, correct. In our case, New Delhi was only added for copr issuance and passport stamping

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
Yes, correct. In our case, New Delhi was only added for copr issuance and passport stamping
Does your GCKey say decision made? Did your webform response say decision made? My webform response on 22nd May said it's still in progress (although the COPR was generated on march 13th). Also, does it say RFV (ready for visa) anywhere in your notes?

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Does your GCKey say decision made? Did your webform response say decision made? My webform response on 22nd May said it's still in progress (although the COPR was generated on march 13th). Also, does it say RFV (ready for visa) anywhere in your notes?
No, gckey only changes once you get the visa stamped. My webform reply said decision made. No RFV anywhere in the notes..my application was reviewed by the officer on 30th March and same day the counterfoil number was generated and also copr. What about yours?

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
No, gckey only changes once you get the visa stamped. My webform reply said decision made. No RFV anywhere in the notes..my application was reviewed by the officer on 30th March and same day the counterfoil number was generated and also copr. What about yours?
Strange; my webform reply said still processing. Same for me - no RFV, approved and copr generated on 19th march. Tell me one more thing, in associations (page 61/104) for me, under organizations and entities, I'm sure you have Name: CN COVID PACE. Does it say Other Sub Type Descrip: Pending Findec? If yours doesn't, that means mine is still pending final decision.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Strange; my webform reply said still processing. Same for me - no RFV, approved and copr generated on 19th march. Tell me one more thing, in associations (page 61/104) for me, under organizations and entities, I'm sure you have Name: CN COVID PACE. Does it say Other Sub Type Descrip: Pending Findec? If yours doesn't, that means mine is still pending final decision.
I have the exact same thing as well, but the date was before my copr and visa was issued. Covid pace is mostly for every outland applicants. If your visa and copr is generated it means yours is approved. So, relax.

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
I have the exact same thing as well, but the date was before my copr and visa was issued. Covid pace is mostly for every outland applicants. If your visa and copr is generated it means yours is approved. So, relax.
Thanks for the kind words, buddy. However, my webform response (22 May) was after my COPR issuance (19 March) and my CN COVID status (some time in April). Hopefully they aren't doing some checks in Delhi that can further delay this. I submitted a new webform yesterday. Thanks for all your help!

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Thanks for the kind words, buddy. However, my webform response (22 May) was after my COPR issuance (19 March) and my CN COVID status (some time in April). Hopefully they aren't doing some checks in Delhi that can further delay this. I submitted a new webform yesterday. Thanks for all your help!
The webform replies are never accurate. Even I got the application is in process on 15th May and then I got decision made on 13th June

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
@Jraci and @phoenix_vishal My assessment section says approved and also the same thing in last review by officer.

My counterfoil and copr was also generated on the same day it was approved on 13th march but my notes doesn't say anything about covid_pace.

Also, in finalize application section my copr and counterfoil created date is 13th march and then it was again updated on 29 april, do you guys have the same update date(I mean different from created date?)