+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
please I need help forum my gcms notes came back and my eligibility score recalculated what is happening and what do I do

Sharlax

Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys,
How do you find out what is the progress of your application through the gcms notes? I ordered it for the first time and they came today. But some of the parts are confusing. Please help, thanks

Reactions: IndoKori

PlimPlum

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
1) Look at the 2nd page under Assessments. There see if Eligibility, Security, Criminality, Medical, Info sharing, etc. passed.

2) Find Admissibilities section (it should be in the middle, mine is on pages 48-49) to see if Security check has started/dates.

3) Go to Activities section which should be closer to the end of notes (mine is around page 100) and see how many activities do you have. This section used to tell if someone was under security screening or not. But there is a rumor that it no longer does. At least you will see how many security-related activities are there.

4) Finally, go to the notes (should be last few pages) and read the notes written by the officer, agent, etc. These will give you an idea on your application progress.

The rest of the GCMS notes are not much helpful.

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi, i am 11 months in sponsoring my wife. Just got notes today and would like to know 2 things;
1. I donot see any group number which everyone has been talking about . Does it mean anything? My interpretation is a group number is assigned to those who are called for an interview?

2. The eligibility status says :recommend passed. What does it mean . Has it passed or not yet ? Had it just said "passed". It would have been easier to interpret. Please shed some light guys

xyca2015

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Hi could anyone explain the meaning of this..this is from my gcms notes.. thank you
Refusal ground - 0
Admissibility - 0
Misrepresentation - 0
If i order gcms notes for my spouse would it be the same with the gcms notes i have since it is the same application? Thank you

Last edited:

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
please I need help forum my gcms notes came back and my eligibility score recalculated what is happening and what do I do
I'm not sure what you need help with? How do you know that your CRS was recalculated? Have they rejected your application based on the new CRS points? If you provide more details as to what exactly happened, someone might be able to help.

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Please someone tell me whose a case analyst?
My File has been under review by a case analyst for almost a month now.
Is it like an initial review ? Or I am close to the finish line?

I am may 2017 applicant .

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Hi i received my gcms notes today

Officer notes says eligibility on hold- additional document required but on the other hand it also says eligibility hasnt started yet. I have passed criminality. When will i pass the eligibility? And what additional document they require? I dont know why Background check is still in process but ive passed criminality already. I have pnp nomination.
26 april 2017 applicant still waiting for medical thanks
Can someone explain this to me please, why it says hold on eligibility

Dee

Last edited:

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I'm not sure what you need help with? How do you know that your CRS was recalculated? Have they rejected your application based on the new CRS points? If you provide more details as to what exactly happened, someone might be able to help.
no application have not been rejected , and I saw that in gcms notes

Obhijeet

Feb 2, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
Strange, I am a regular EE candidate (FSW-O) so do not have a PNP nomination. Does it still have a meaning here?

Also, can you take a look at the above post (reproduced below), and let me know what you think about my status? Can I consider my eligibility passed?

"
I received my GCMS notes recently. Everything looks in order except for proof of settlement funds, where the case analyst has put in "Review required, family of 3 requires $18, 825".

In his overall recommendation, he has put in: 'A11.2 Met, R75 FSW Minimum Requirements - Appears Met, R76 Selection Criteria - FSW Points - Appears Met, FSW Points Total: 72, Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to Finalize, RPRF: Outstanding'

For a bit of background: I showed my settlement funds proof by disclosing savings in a bank account + my gratuity fund entitlement which I will receive once I leave my current job (which I plan to do as soon as I receive my PR). The gratuity fund covers around 20% of my settlement fund requirements.

The current assessment status shows:

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

However, it appears they changed eligibility from 'Review Required' to 'Met' to 'Not started' during the application review process. There are no dates mentioned in the relevant fields (they are blank).

Is this normal? Reading the notes, my biggest concern right now is whether they will accept gratuity as a valid proof of settlement fund?
"
Hi i have the exact same comment on proof of funds, any update on this?

Gherin530

Nov 4, 2017
Please help. I don't know why my status is cancelled considering the fact that I accepted the nomination. My score is 916 because of that nomination. Based on gcms notes, criminality and medical passed but eligibility and security not started.

PNC DETAILS 1
Source: e-app
Status updated: 01/19/2018

PNC INFORMATION
Province:Sk
Issuance: 2018/01/19
Valid to: 2018/07/19

PNC DETAILS 2
Province/Territory: SK
Source: e-app
Status updated: 2018/01/19

PNC INFOEMATION