+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
chevalcriostoir said:
Other Checks….

there is one in my notes called "Non-respect"
i think it relates to the security section… but it's hard to decipher with the blanked out parts.

Agent notes refer to "Other checks"... but don't give more specifics.

Under eligibility it is listed under medical, criminal, organized crime, and security as other checks.

I'm stumped….
Please share the full page/note where youre seeing this...

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Sam8119 said:
Thanks but I don't think I sent marriage certificate through CSE, it was sent with the package :-[
As long as they have it..you are good..I haven't seen your entire notes..so can't really comment specifically..

Nothing of much concern really..

Best wishes!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

I am an FSW-Outland applicant and I have few questions about my job contract outside canada.

My current job contract is suppose to expire on Dec 31,2016. However, my manager has informed me that my company will renew my contract under same designation from January 01,2017.

Do i need to inform CIC about this change ?

If YES, what is the procedure and what documents do I have to send with this update to CIC ?

Thanks and Cheers !

P.S: I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED MY E-APR ON NOV 24.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rafzy said:
Guys,

I am an FSW-Outland applicant and I have few questions about my job contract outside canada.

My current job contract is suppose to expire on Dec 31,2016. However, my manager has informed me that my company will renew my contract under same designation from January 01,2017.

If YES, what is the procedure and what documents do I have to send with this update to CIC ?

Thanks and Cheers !

I don't think they consider anything post AOR apart from family composition and change of address

lovepanda

Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I received my notes today and it seems that everything else is passed except security is blank. Then I checked the notes on the last few pages and there was no update since eligibility passed which was 3 months ago.

So my questions are:
1. Is it normal that security check is in progress for 3 months? (My BG check has been in progress for the 2nd time for 3 months too).
2. The notes were generated Nov 30 and on the file it shows the next due date is Nov 23. Does it make sense as the due date has passed when the file was generated and there was no action/update/note by the due date? And even the due date was not updated to a later date?

BTW my VO is Ottawa and PNP inland.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!! ;)

lovepanda

Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked the notes again and on Page 3 under "Client Details" section, eligibility/medical/criminality are passed but security is NOT STARTED. What does that mean? How come it's still not started? :'(

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
rafzy said:
Guys,

Thanks and Cheers !

It is not mandatory for the job but it is always good to update your status change while PR process. If its my case I'would update it with a Letter of explanation and new contract.
you can update it visa cse(web form).

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
lovepanda said:
Hi guys, I received my notes today and it seems that everything else is passed except security is blank. Then I checked the notes on the last few pages and there was no update since eligibility passed which was 3 months ago.

So my questions are:
1. Is it normal that security check is in progress for 3 months? (My BG check has been in progress for the 2nd time for 3 months too).
2. The notes were generated Nov 30 and on the file it shows the next due date is Nov 23. Does it make sense as the due date has passed when the file was generated and there was no action/update/note by the due date? And even the due date was not updated to a later date?

BTW my VO is Ottawa and PNP inland.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!! ;)
1. yes its normal- no need to worry
2. some time yes...and no..it was same for me nothing happened on due date.

If your eligibility is already passed there will be not much on GCMS notes after. Now, BG/security might be in progress.

Just wait for golden email with PPR.

Good Luck!

lovepanda

Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaybe said:
1. yes its normal- no need to worry
2. some time yes...and no..it was same for me nothing happened on due date.

If your eligibility is already passed there will be not much on GCMS notes after. Now, BG/security might be in progress.

Just wait for golden email with PPR.

Good Luck!
Thanks very much jaybe! ;) I am hoping to hear from them early next year!

Scraptoon

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=white] P A[/color][/glow][glow=white,2,300] R [/glow][glow=red,2,300][color=white]I S [/color][/glow]
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-12-2016 / 17-01-2017
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
[color=red][b]►►►[/b][/color] [color=green][b]16-02-2017[/b][/color] [color=red][b]◄◄◄[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color] [color=green][b]SOON[/b][/color] [color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color]
pekipekipeki said:
Hello

does anyone know what RFO means in the GCMS notes ?

maybe Ready for ... ?

thanks
I have "RFO" in the GCMS notes too... What does it mean please ?

Scraptoon

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=white] P A[/color][/glow][glow=white,2,300] R [/glow][glow=red,2,300][color=white]I S [/color][/glow]
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-12-2016 / 17-01-2017
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
[color=red][b]►►►[/b][/color] [color=green][b]16-02-2017[/b][/color] [color=red][b]◄◄◄[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color] [color=green][b]SOON[/b][/color] [color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color]
kamy said:
I would recommend CAIPS.CA, their first time fees is 40CAD and for successive requests they charge 30CAD, also good service and reliable.
Visa info charges 25$ USD(33.5 CAD) for any number of requests.
Hi all,

What is the difference between CAIPS.CA and an ATI request ($5)

Thanks

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scraptoon said:
Hi all,

What is the difference between CAIPS.CA and an ATI request ($5)

Thanks
You can request access to information only when you are a Canadian citizen/Permanent Resident/Physically present in Canada. If you are outside of Canada then you have to use someone who can request it on your behalf which is what these sites like caips.ca or visainfo

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
pekipekipeki said:
Hello

does anyone know what RFO means in the GCMS notes ?

maybe Ready for ... ?

thanks
Ready to finalize is the only thing that you would see on your notes if the application has been approved by an officer and has completed/ is undergoing security...

I am not sure what you mean by RFO...please share the section where you are seeing this