+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
iraq85 said:
Thanks lazybone for your valuable inputs. Any idea about the processing times of Sydney, Australia VO ?
Unfortunately no..i personally havent met anyone here who has sydney as vo....but im sure if you spend some time here to research some applicants you will find them..alternatively you can start a new thread and see if someone responds

Best wishes!

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
lazybone said:
Unfortunately no..i personally havent met anyone here who has sydney as vo....but im sure if you spend some time here to research some applicants you will find them..alternatively you can start a new thread and see if someone responds

Best wishes!
Thanks lazybone. +1 .

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Dear Lazybones and other senior members

I have S.16(1)(c) on a couple of pages
It is showing on last page of "Payment" and first page of "History". On these pages, there also "ESDC" and "Associations" but everything there has a ZERO value as indicated below.
ESDC
ESDC: 0

ASSOCIATIONS
APPLICATIONS & CASES
APPLICATIONS & CASES:0

GROUPS
GROUPS:0

And the whole page 135 is withheld pusuant to s.16(1)(c).

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
iraq85 said:

It is showing on last page of "Payment" and first page of "History". On these pages, there also "ESDC" and "Associations" but everything there has a ZERO value as indicated below.
ESDC

ASSOCIATIONS
APPLICATIONS & CASES

GROUPS

Similar question http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/s161c-t129647.0.html

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
kryt0n said:
Similar question http://www.canadavisa.com/canafor da-immigration-discussion-board/s161c-t129647.0.html
Thanks kryt0n but I think in my case job verification is already done , Eligibility and criminality are met . The final note which is written by case analyst is as follow :-

I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the immigration and refugee protection act and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION ***appears to meet the requirements**** Ready to finalize
----------------------------------------------------------- civil status PA (xxx,xxxxx) Married , Passport expiry xx,xxxx Spouse/cl (xxx,xxxx) no trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application ------------------------
Work experience(s): qualifying period from xxx to xxx submitted letter of references which is/are assessed as follow: EDOCS NUMBERS : xxxxx The duties listed in the letters appeas to be consistent with substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. The letter of reference appears to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience .

As you can see there are some hidden information above( represented by ------ )in this note , any explanation please ? Have they finished my job verification or is it still pending ?

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Received GCMS notes.

Following is the extracts from the notes received:

*************************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************************
-->Second page of GCMS NOTES
Assessments:
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

-->Last page of GCMS NOTES

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: ********** REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-08-31` I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the follwing. RECOMMENDATION: MEDICAL: NOT ALL VALID PA - Current Medical Status: In Progress - Additional Notes: Applicant has been furthered for 2 months Summary notes: Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): -RPRF -PA MEDICAL - In Progress PNP Triage: Select Triage___________________CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (******, ******) SINGLE PASSPORT EXPIRY: ****-**-**______________PNP NOMINATION: -Province of Nomination: **********. - PNV#: Non- Employer Driven - ******. -Nomination VAlidity: Original. - CAse Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. -Funds $:*****______________INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): pa (******,******) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION Additional Notes Valid TRV until ****-**-**

Notes: 14
Created Date: 2016/09/13
Created By: ******
Updated Date: 2016/09/13
Updated By: ******
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa

REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: ********** REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-08-31` I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the immigration and Refugee Protection Act(IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMENDATION: ***Appears to meet requirments*** Outstanding Documents(Not Requested): -RPRF______________________________CIVIL STATUS: PA(******, ******), SINGLE___________________________INTEGRATED SEARCH(FOSS)/GCMS): PA (******, ******) In Status - TRV Valid Until 8888-88-88 NO ADVERSE INFORMATION ______________WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period 31 AUG2006 to 30AUG2016 ***************************************************************The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of appear to be consistent with a substancial number of main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of fererence appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of wrk experience. PA meets education requirements

Notes: 15
Label: General

-->Few of the Activities in GCMS NOTES
ACTIVITY: 1
UCI:********
Name: ******, ******
Sub activity/Activity Type: Medical
Field Name: Status
New Value: Passed
Updated Date: 2016/10/10
Office: New Delhi

ACTIVITY: 2
Sub actovity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
New Value: Met
Updated DAte: 2016/10/10

AOR Date: 31 Aug 2016
GCMS notes Date: 7 Dec 2016

Elgibility is still Not Started. It is more than three months. Is it ok.
Same for Security.
Can any thing more be deciphered from these notes?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rockytg said:
Received GCMS notes.

***Appears to meet requirments*** Outstanding Documents(Not Requested): -RPRF______________________________CIVIL STATUS: PA(******, ******), SINGLE___________________________INTEGRATED SEARCH(FOSS)/GCMS): PA (******, ******) In Status - TRV Valid Until 8888-88-88 NO ADVERSE INFORMATION ______________WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period 31 AUG2006 to 30AUG2016 ***************************************************************The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of appear to be consistent with a substancial number of main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of fererence appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of wrk experience. PA meets education requirements

*************************************************************************************************[/i]

Elgibility is still Not Started. It is more than three months. Is it ok.
Same for Security.
Can any thing more be deciphered from these notes?
Appears to be on track, what does your profile show for BG? not started or in progress?

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
i do not remember what it was for the first two weeks. But, after that it has been " Not needed at this time" to date.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Follow the below link, to understand more on EE system. Starting from creating EE to final decision.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/index.asp?v=post

Gatari

Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear experts,

I raised the below concern in another thread but still not satisfy with the answer. Therefore again, I raise it here to seek for your advice:

- Stream: EE PNP
- Visa office: SGVO
- AOR: 1st December 2015
- Medical: passed (medical recheck completed and passed in November 2016)
- Eligibility: in progress (since beginning)
- BG: changed from not needed to in progress (I found this change on 16th December 2016 by log in my Express entry account, so not sure whether the date is correct, no alert email pop up, but for sure it was not needed since beginning until November 2016).
- Per last feedback from SGVO, they said my application is at final stage of review by an officer. Not sure whether it's true or just a standard reply from SGVO.

Per my GCMSnote on September 2016, my security check was not started. There's due date of 2nd December 2016, updated on April 2016. My concern is that per CIC website, they said the standard time frame to process one application is 6 months on average, but why for my case, since the beginning, they already decided to process more than 6 months. My understanding is that the due date of 2nd December2016 is the date they change their status of security check from not started to started, meant they only started the security check on this day.

Please advise. If possible, basing on your knowledge, by when I can have their final decision. I ordered GCMSnote but will only receive by end of this month. There's some important decision need to be made asap but still hanging due to this limbo situation.

Thank you very much for your kind support

zawadi

Dec 18, 2014
Hi! Guys just found this thread today I need your help I requested my GCMS note last month and I got last week it says security verification in process since December. How long will it take the security verification to decision made? thnks

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
iraq85 said:

ESDC

ASSOCIATIONS
APPLICATIONS & CASES

GROUPS

Apologies for the late reply...

ESDC has to do with LMIA and the rest(groups, associations) no need to worry about

s.16 is when they withhold some information on that page in relation to some 3rd party verification that has some confidential info that they wont disclose to you...

nothing to worry about...

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
iraq85 said:
Thanks kryt0n but I think in my case job verification is already done , Eligibility and criminality are met . The final note which is written by case analyst is as follow :-

I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the immigration and refugee protection act and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION ***appears to meet the requirements**** Ready to finalize
----------------------------------------------------------- civil status PA (xxx,xxxxx) Married , Passport expiry xx,xxxx Spouse/cl (xxx,xxxx) no trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application ------------------------
Work experience(s): qualifying period from xxx to xxx submitted letter of references which is/are assessed as follow: EDOCS NUMBERS : xxxxx The duties listed in the letters appeas to be consistent with substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. The letter of reference appears to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience .

As you can see there are some hidden information above( represented by ------ )in this note , any explanation please ? Have they finished my job verification or is it still pending ?
the fact that you have Ready to finalize means it is all good...don't worry about the hidden info... you can order notes 2 years after the application also and they still will/can hide that info...job verification is done...

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rockytg said:
Received GCMS notes.

-->Second page of GCMS NOTES
Assessments:
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

-->Last page of GCMS NOTES

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: ********** REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-08-31` I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the follwing. RECOMMENDATION: MEDICAL: NOT ALL VALID PA - Current Medical Status: In Progress - Additional Notes: Applicant has been furthered for 2 months Summary notes: Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): -RPRF -PA MEDICAL - In Progress PNP Triage: Select Triage___________________CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (******, ******) SINGLE PASSPORT EXPIRY: ****-**-**______________PNP NOMINATION: -Province of Nomination: **********. - PNV#: Non- Employer Driven - ******. -Nomination VAlidity: Original. - CAse Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. -Funds $:*****______________INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): pa (******,******) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION Additional Notes Valid TRV until ****-**-**

Notes: 14
Label: EE Eligibility

REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: ********** REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-08-31` I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the immigration and Refugee Protection Act(IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMENDATION: ***Appears to meet requirments*** Outstanding Documents(Not Requested): -RPRF______________________________CIVIL STATUS: PA(******, ******), SINGLE___________________________INTEGRATED SEARCH(FOSS)/GCMS): PA (******, ******) In Status - TRV Valid Until 8888-88-88 NO ADVERSE INFORMATION ______________WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period 31 AUG2006 to 30AUG2016 ***************************************************************The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of appear to be consistent with a substancial number of main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of fererence appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of wrk experience. PA meets education requirements

Elgibility is still Not Started. It is more than three months. Is it ok. ---> NDVO updates eligibility right at the very end just before PPR
Same for Security. ----> normal, when you see blank for security means security has started
Can any thing more be deciphered from these notes? ---> NDVO has found you eligible from activity 2
All good...

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
zawadi said:
Hi! Guys just found this thread today I need your help I requested my GCMS note last month and I got last week it says security verification in process since December. How long will it take the security verification to decision made? thnks
Usually a month or month and a half...but sometimes it can take longer

Best wishes!