+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

satdeb

Dec 5, 2016
Can anyone please help me understand my GCMS note? I have got my "criminality as passed" , "medical as passed", "eligibility - not started", "security - not started"

Here are the details of the last 2 pages on my GCMS note :

Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: E00****** REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 534 - ITA Score: 937 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: Has Representation Rep Information: R411407 GUERIN, WON MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT(S): No LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: Police Certificates Client Information Funds, proof Education diplomas/ degrees
NOTES: 22
Created Date: 2016/07/05 05:04:11
Created By: DM01333
Updated Date: 2016/07/05 05:04:53
Updated By: DM01333
Label: EE Eligibility
Text:
***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT
Australia, India. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency
website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing
agency as Bachelor's degree Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.
SPOUSE'S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and
no change from ITA to e-APR. Request letter for Schedule A regarding Statutory Question for PA and spouse
sent via My CIC.
NOTES: 23
Created Date: 2016/07/06 06:29:58
Created By: KD01882
Updated Date: 2016/07/06 06:29:58
Updated By: KD01882
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PNC Data fix required, request sent to GCMS manager
NOTES: 24
Created Date: 2016/07/06 12:07:59
Created By: SM8376
Updated Date: 2016/07/07 01:23:28
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: E000447833 REGULATION: PNP, 2016-06-29 I have reviewed
this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file
and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: Documents Requested: - Schedule 4 MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready
to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (*******), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2026-05-06 SPOUSE/CL (*******), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2022-08-22
PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: Prince Edward Island. - PNC#: PEI2016101912 - Non Employer Driven. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case
Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: No.
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (********) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL (******) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application
NOTES: 25
Created Date: 2016/07/07 01:37:00
Created By: KDO1882
Updated Date: 2016/07/07 01:37:00
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000447833 REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-06-29 I have verified
this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the
following determination. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize
CIVIL STATUS: PA (*********), MARRIED SPOUSE/CL (**********), ACCOMPANYING
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (********) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL (*********) No trace in
GCMS/FOSS other than present application WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 29JUN2006 to 28JUN2016 1) PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT - (NOC2173) Nov 20, 2014- Present at *** Tech Software (I) Pvt Ltd LOE Salary $ : . Submitted letter(s) of reference Feb 25, 2016 which is/are assessed as follows: The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements User

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
satdeb said:
Can anyone please help me understand my GCMS note? I have got my "criminality as passed" , "medical as passed", "eligibility - not started", "security - not started"

Here are the details of the last 2 pages on my GCMS note :

Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: E00****** REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 534 - ITA Score: 937 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: Has Representation Rep Information: R411407 GUERIN, WON MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT(S): No LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: Police Certificates Client Information Funds, proof Education diplomas/ degrees
NOTES: 22
Created Date: 2016/07/05 05:04:11
Created By: DM01333
Updated Date: 2016/07/05 05:04:53
Updated By: DM01333
Text:
***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT
Australia, India. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency
website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing
agency as Bachelor's degree Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.
SPOUSE'S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and
no change from ITA to e-APR. Request letter for Schedule A regarding Statutory Question for PA and spouse
sent via My CIC.
NOTES: 23
Created Date: 2016/07/06 06:29:58
Created By: KD01882
Updated Date: 2016/07/06 06:29:58
Text: PNC Data fix required, request sent to GCMS manager
NOTES: 24
Created Date: 2016/07/06 12:07:59
Created By: SM8376
Updated Date: 2016/07/07 01:23:28
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: E000447833 REGULATION: PNP, 2016-06-29 I have reviewed
this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file
and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: Documents Requested: - Schedule 4 MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready
to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (*******), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2026-05-06 SPOUSE/CL (*******), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2022-08-22
PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: Prince Edward Island. - PNC#: PEI2016101912 - Non Employer Driven. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case
Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: No.
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (********) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL (******) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application
NOTES: 25
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000447833 REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-06-29 I have verified
this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the
following determination. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (********) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL (*********) No trace in
GCMS/FOSS other than present application WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 29JUN2006 to 28JUN2016 1) PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT - (NOC2173) Nov 20, 2014- Present at *** Tech Software (I) Pvt Ltd LOE Salary $ : . Submitted letter(s) of reference Feb 25, 2016 which is/are assessed as follows: The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements User
Just one question...is your VO NDVO by any chance?

yy_ca_pr

Jun 13, 2016
Hi guys, I received my latest GCMS notes today.

I applied for GCMS on 7 Nov 2016.
Medical passed
Eligibility passed: 27 Oct
Criminality passed: 2 Nov
Security: [blank], latest activity not started

My concern is if my current status in Canada would affect my PR application?

Now I am in 90 days restoration period, waiting for visitor record restoration approval. I applied BOWP twice and both were refused. The notes on 26 Oct. mentioned my status in Canada like:
"
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA(my name) Status has expired - WP Valid Until: 2016-08-xx NO ADVERSE INFORMATION Additional Notes PA's first WP-EXT application was refused. A second WP-EXT was received 2016-09-xx. No final decision at this time.___________________
"

Would the final decision of my application be pending until my VR application get approved? :(

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
satdeb said:
Yes it's NDVO :(....is there something to worry
No its all good :)

NDVO updates eligibility right at the very end for some reason around officer review and that's why your eligibility is not started...the fact that you have ready to finalize means you are good..

Hang in there buddy-almost at the finish line..

Best wishes! :)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
satdeb said:
Yes it's NDVO :(....is there something to worry
You have nothing to worry about.

Your eligibility has already been tagged as " Appears to meet requirement. Ready to Finalize", and as per comments written by your VO it suggest that he is satisfied with your duties mentioned on reference letter as it meets main duties under your NOC. Please see highlighted section below.

satdeb said:
Text:

So your application is in process of review by senior. Once he is satisfied you will have a tag of "Recommended pass" besides Eligibility and they will then issue you PPR.

geneade

Sep 7, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
My AOR is Dec 6 ,When is earliest time to apply for GCMS notes ?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
geneade said:
My AOR is Dec 6 ,When is earliest time to apply for GCMS notes ?
Theres no best or worst time..you can apply whenever you want and as many times you like but it is appropriate to order 100 days from AOR..because by then you will get to see analyst/agent notes..or most of your assessments would have been completed..makes sense to order when most assesments are done..

Hope this helps!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi everybody i have ordered ATIP notes on October 31,so still i didn't receive it.When do i expect to receive it?
Cheers,
Rabin

satdeb

Dec 5, 2016
lazybone said:
No its all good :)

NDVO updates eligibility right at the very end for some reason around officer review and that's why your eligibility is not started...the fact that you have ready to finalize means you are good..

Hang in there buddy-almost at the finish line..
Thanks a lot for your sesponse lazybone... :)
AOR is 30th June so now seriously waiting for ppr mail

Best wishes! :)

satdeb

Dec 5, 2016
Goku said:
You have nothing to worry about.

Your eligibility has already been tagged as " Appears to meet requirement. Ready to Finalize", and as per comments written by your VO it suggest that he is satisfied with your duties mentioned on reference letter as it meets main duties under your NOC. Please see highlighted section below.
Thanks a lot mate :)its a kind of relief
So your application is in process of review by senior. Once he is satisfied you will have a tag of "Recommended pass" besides Eligibility and they will then issue you PPR.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God!!!, I can't thank you enough!
Finally the long awaited PICK-UP MAIL and VISA-CORPS is at hand!!!
At last our kidnap, hijack, Captured, Seized PASSPORTS are finally released to us. LOL.....
Pick up mail landed on the 30 Nov. Parcel delivered this evening. Passport stayed with AVO for about 29weeks, that is 6months, 3weeks and 3days.
Thanks to God and my efamily and forum mate on the waiting list for all their support and prayers during these waiting time. May the rain of updates (MR,PPR,PICKUP mail) continue to flow from AVO to this family. To everyone waiting we will rejoice with you tomorrow in Jesus name.
I cannot stop without taking this opportunity say a BIG thank you to this house for all your love appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform. Your generosity is very much appreciated, with the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant would have been totally unnecessary for me if I had found out about the forum earlier before PPR. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen. It will surely end in praise!!!
I will find time to write all that has happened during waiting period. MERRY CHRISMAS in advance.
Please plus1 for me.. lol.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Aroms said:
God!!!, I can't thank you enough!
Finally the long awaited PICK-UP MAIL and VISA-CORPS is at hand!!!
At last our kidnap, hijack, Captured, Seized PASSPORTS are finally released to us. LOL.....
Pick up mail landed on the 30 Nov. Parcel delivered this evening. Passport stayed with AVO for about 29weeks, that is 6months, 3weeks and 3days.
Thanks to God and my efamily and forum mate on the waiting list for all their support and prayers during these waiting time. May the rain of updates (MR,PPR,PICKUP mail) continue to flow from AVO to this family. To everyone waiting we will rejoice with you tomorrow in Jesus name.
I cannot stop without taking this opportunity say a BIG thank you to this house for all your love appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform. Your generosity is very much appreciated, with the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant would have been totally unnecessary for me if I had found out about the forum earlier before PPR. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen. It will surely end in praise!!!
I will find time to write all that has happened during waiting period. MERRY CHRISMAS in advance.
Please plus1 for me.. lol.
Someone's happy :p