+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
kamy said:
I need help on below correspondence details in my GCMS notes. As I understand from gcmsnotes.com help section, outgoing correspondence section provides details on communication sent by CIC to the applicant. As per below notes, there is an outgoing communication by to request one file but I haven't received such communication. Only other two communications I received earlier( which are also mentioned in these notes are AOR and application confirmation in website)

CORRESPONDENCE

OUTGOING

OUTGOING: 1
Created Date: 2016/10/13 02:34:43
Created By: AF
Updated Date: 2016/10/13 02:34:43
Updated By: AF
Created Office: CPC-Ottawa
UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Organization ID:
Document: Application Transferred / Demande transferee
Type: Word
Assigned To: RC-
Assigned By: AF
Due Date: 2016/10/12
All Items Rec’d: No
Via: Online
Via Details: Online/En ligne
Name: xxxxxxxxx
Status Updated By: AF
Status Updated Date: 2016/10/13
Sent By:
Sent Date:
Printed By:
Printed Date:

ITEM(S) REQUESTED

ITEM(S) REQUESTED: 1
Created Date: 2016/10/13 02:34:43
Created By: AF
Updated Date: 2016/10/13 02:34:43
Updated By: AF
Item: Kit, Application forms
UCI: xxxxxxxxxx
Comment(s):
Due Date: 2016/10/12
Item For: PA
PNP applicants see this all the time...nothing to worry about there..this correspondence has nothing to do with you..

Best wishes!

jako

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

The following had shown in my latest CAIPS notes :

Paper File: Active Shelf - PR ..What does it mean?.

Appreciate your answer.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Lazybone, +1 for your guidance.
Would you be able to suggestion on below notes I received. It appears I have met R10 and A11.2, however, still not clear whether proof of funds have been met as per these notes. Kindly help me on this. I see there is a comment which says proof of funds on file: Yes, but not sure that means I have met fund requirements or they are confirming that file is there but decision is yet to be made on funds. Is there anything left to be verified/validated except SECURITY as per these notes?

Sep 29(Time Stamp)
-------
***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICCATES R10 OK All policce certificataes on appliccation. Criminality Decision Passed. ECA Verified and ccredential consistent with level of education claimed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR

Oct 5(Time Stamp)-- Morning time stamp
-------

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assitant
RECOMMENDATION: MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to FInalize PNP Triage
PNP nomination- Nomiantion validity: Original. Proof of Funds on file: Yes. -Funds$: 25000

Oct 5(Time Stamp) evening timestamp
-----
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICTION: XXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act(IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize...................CIVIL STATUS: PA( My Name),
WORK EXPERIENCE(S)
.. Submitted letter(s) of reference...The duties listed the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of th emain duties under the NOC code selected.The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
kamy said:
Thanks Lazybone, +1 for your guidance.
Would you be able to suggestion on below notes I received. It appears I have met R10 and A11.2, however, still not clear whether proof of funds have been met as per these notes. Kindly help me on this. I see there is a comment which says proof of funds on file: Yes, but not sure that means I have met fund requirements or they are confirming that file is there but decision is yet to be made on funds. Is there anything left to be verified/validated except SECURITY as per these notes?

Sep 29(Time Stamp)
-------
***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICCATES R10 OK All policce certificataes on appliccation. Criminality Decision Passed. ECA Verified and ccredential consistent with level of education claimed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR

Oct 5(Time Stamp)-- Morning time stamp
-------

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assitant
RECOMMENDATION: MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to FInalize PNP Triage
PNP nomination- Nomiantion validity: Original. Proof of Funds on file: Yes. -Funds$: 25000

Oct 5(Time Stamp) evening timestamp
-----
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICTION: XXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act(IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize...................CIVIL STATUS: PA( My Name),
WORK EXPERIENCE(S)
.. Submitted letter(s) of reference...The duties listed the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of th emain duties under the NOC code selected.The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements
Hello

Firstly you are welcome :)

The fact that you have ready to finalize on your notes is an indication that all is good with your POF..but why are you concerned?

Most likely on the second page of your notes under assessments..security would be either not started or blank..most likely it should be blank ...if its blank then security is either ongoing or is complete..check page 2 to find out..

Best wishes! :)

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Hello

Firstly you are welcome :)

The fact that you have ready to finalize on your notes is an indication that all is good with your POF..but why are you concerned?

Most likely on the second page of your notes under assessments..security would be either not started or blank..most likely it should be blank ...if its blank then security is either ongoing or is complete..check page 2 to find out..

Best wishes! :)
Thanks for the wishes, only below fields are populated on second page. If I go by these values, eligibility is not started yet, however, notes show a different picture. Only reason I'm little concerned about POF is the format I have submitted. I have used PF as POF but govt's office didn't put their stamp and I submitted it with online statement with other relevant proof like salary slip(bearing PF) and lot of other explanation in letter.
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
kamy said:
Thanks for the wishes, only below fields are populated on second page. If I go by these values, eligibility is not started yet, however, notes show a different picture. Only reason I'm little concerned about POF is the format I have submitted. I have used PF as POF but govt's office didn't put their stamp and I submitted it with online statement with other relevant proof like salary slip(bearing PF) and lot of other explanation in letter.
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Although ready to finalize overrides everything else...The eligibility is not started issue is most likely coz of vo..ndvo updates right at the very end after officer review for some reason...theres another way..

On your notes...above these notes you shared there will be a section called activities..check activities 1-5..see if you see something like crs complete, 11.2 ME, ee econ..

Notes always dont update properly and its possible to find discrepancies..

In regards to pf-all cic is concerned with is, is the pf liquid? I know another sinp applicant who got a request letter to show that it was liquid and cashable..if you have provided something on the same lines...nothing to worry about..

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Although ready to finalize overrides everything else...The eligibility is not started issue is most likely coz of vo..ndvo updates right at the very end after officer review for some reason...theres another way..

On your notes...above these notes you shared there will be a section called activities..check activities 1-5..see if you see something like crs complete, 11.2 ME, ee econ..

Notes always dont update properly and its possible to find discrepancies..

In regards to pf-all cic is concerned with is, is the pf liquid? I know another sinp applicant who got a request letter to show that it was liquid and cashable..if you have provided something on the same lines...nothing to worry about..

Here are the activities, 11.2 is recorded as Met. Does 11.2 include POF? SINP accepted the PF without any question or clarification.

ACTIVITY: 1
UCI:*****
Name: *****
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
Field Name: Status
New Value: Met
Updated Date: 2016/10/13
Update By: AF
Office: Centralized Intake Office

ACTIVITY: 2
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2016/10/7
Office: CPC-Ottawa

ACTIVITY: 3
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate- PNP
Update By: EAIEAPP
Office: GCMS-System

ACTIVITY: 4
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate- CRS
New Value: Complete

ACTIVITY: 5
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate- MST
New Value: Not Met

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
kamy said:
Here are the activities, 11.2 is recorded as Met. Does 11.2 include POF? SINP accepted the PF without any question or clarification.

ACTIVITY: 1
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI ------>corresponds with analyst a11.2 review
Updated Date: 2016/10/13
Office: Centralized Intake Office

ACTIVITY: 2
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
New Value: Not Started
Office: CPC-Ottawa

ACTIVITY: 3
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate- PNP

ACTIVITY: 4
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate- CRS ---> points validated
New Value: Complete

ACTIVITY: 5
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate- MST
New Value: Not Met
You are good my friend..eligibility will be updated soon enough..

In regards to pf..pretty sure they are satisfied with your LOE

Cheers!! :)

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
You are good my friend..eligibility will be updated soon enough..

Cheers!! :)
Thanks Dear for instant responses :) , which country you are from?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Youre welcome :)

I edited my response earlier...have a look..im from india..landed as pr in october this year
Cool, have a great day.

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hi guys

I am PNP applicant (Saskatchewan) with 7-Oct-2016 AOR . My application has one dependent which is my wife.It has been 2 months since my AOR and I intend to oredr my first set of GCMS notes , I have 2 questions please :

1. What type of information can I expect after 2 months from AOR ?
2. Do I need to order GCMS notes for me and wife separately or just order these notes for my application and it will automatically contain my wife's application ?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
iraq85 said:
Hi guys

I am PNP applicant (Saskatchewan) with 7-Oct-2016 AOR . My application has one dependent which is my wife.It has been 2 months since my AOR and I intend to oredr my first set of GCMS notes , I have 2 questions please :

1. What type of information can I expect after 2 months from AOR ? R10 & A11.2 passed. File transfer to Local VO date, RPRF & POF completion.
2. Do I need to order GCMS notes for me and wife separately or just order these notes for my application and it will automatically contain my wife's application ? Single GCMS of PA

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Thanks fahad and really appreciate your efforts.