New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
lazybone said:
1.dude you fine...the cic or anyone for that matter cant hold you back from visiting different countries or studying somewhere else....thats absurd...
2.regarding the rejection...dont worry about it...as long as you have declared it...
3.whether the s.16(c) is for points 1 &2......there is no possible way to find out...

like i said in the PM- NDVO has picked up...relax....im sure you will get an update pretty quickly
ya ya i understand bro.....may ur words come true by Gods grace.....i hope i get a positive update soon !!!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
p_bh_parekh said:
Seniors of this group has a flow of information. Happy to be the part of this information sharing forum.

I am a PNP-SK candidate who received PNP through EE profile and accepted in April to get 600 additional CRS. I have gone through all the pages of my 300 page GCMS notes now and I am having few final questions. I request all the knowledgeable seniors to please guide me:

1) On page #1, my category shows as : PV2 and Province of destination shows: SK. But on page #2 along with highlighting my PNC#xxxxx and valid to:xxxxx, it is written as Province of Interest: NL...???
What does this means? Is there anything to worry about?

2) As per few of the last pages, it seams that **AGENT REVIEW** Police certificates R10 OK All police certificates on application; and
I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION: ***APPEARS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS*** ready to finalize__________CIVIL Status: PA......

Despite this, on various pages (7 different pages), it is written as following:
Sub activities: 1
UCI:xxxxxxx
Type: Candidate - PNP
Score:
Status updated date: xxxxxx (These dates are the Dates of On AND before PNP Certificate)
Status updated by: xxxxxx
Related ITA activity:

Is there anything to worry about as it is written as Not Met?

3) Type : Candidate MST
This is still not clear why it is Not Met

4) PAPER FILE HISTORY: 1
Created Date: 2016/06/18 06:49:41
Created by: xxxx
Updated date: 2016/06/18 06:49:41
Updated by: xxxx
Office: New Delhi
Paper File #:
Archive Date:

Does this means my file has reached to New Delhi Visa Office?

These are the only few questions arise after reading all 300 pages of my GCMS. Kindly give your expert opinion to guide me for the better pathways...

Loads of thanks in advance to all...
responding to your 1st question...i just went thru notes of an FSW outland candidate...evens his province of interest is showing as NL..assuming you are outland as well...i dont think there is anything to be concerned about...

hope this helps!

rosesuperted

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey everyone,

I have some 101 questions- sorry if they have been answered already.

If I sign the consent form, can a friend (citizen in Canada, who is based there) apply on my behalf or does it have to be a relative?

Do I need a copy of her passport/ proof of address for application?

I was looking at filling this form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

And using this link:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

So far OK?

Many thanks everyone!!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
rosesuperted said:
hey everyone,

If I sign the consent form, can a friend (citizen in Canada, who is based there) apply on my behalf or does it have to be a relative?

And using this link:

So far OK?

Many thanks everyone!!
it need not be a relative, it can be a frend also.

his passport not needed, just consent form would do.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rosesuperted said:
hey everyone,

And using this link:

So far OK?

Many thanks everyone!!
Hi

Are you an outland applicant?

tp_ee

Aug 20, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 Jan 2016
File Transfer...
27 Apr 2016
Passport Req..
13 Oct 2016
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2017
Hi Guys,

Can you please provide your comments on my GCMS notes. I am posting some of the notes that appear at the end of the file. It would be great if you can provide your feedback on my application's progress.

My application details:
AOR - 27th Jan 2016
Category - OINP Outland
BG in progress - 19th July 2016

GCMS Notes:

NOTES: 13
Created Date: 2016/04/13 03:53:29 Created By:
Updated Date: 2016/04/13 03:53:29 Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR FOSS/GCMS check - PA: No adverse info. Principal applicant does not hold valid status in Canada. - No previous travel history indicated in FOSS. - RPRF: Paid. CIVIL STATUS - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. PNP NOMINATION - Province of Nomination: Ontario. - Stream Type: 1503122 - Non-Employer Driven. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/01/27 - 2016/01/27 Case Type Assessment: FSW 1) The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. MEDICALS - PA: - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2017/01/28. CRIMINALITY - PA: - RCMP Screening: Not Applicable. - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace.

NOTES: 14
Created Date: 2016/04/26 02:37:26 Created By:
Updated Date: 2016/04/26 02:37:26 Updated By:
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR EXPRESS ENTRY: REQUIREMENTS OF (A11.2): MET - Applicant meets threshold - Credentials: Met - Foreign ECA. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IRFOSS/GCMS check - General: No adverse info. All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared PNP NOMINATION - Province of Nomination: Ontario. - Stream Type: PNC 1503122. - Nomination validity: Original. WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/01/27-2016/01/27 Case Type Assessment: FSW 1) The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. Language: - Language: English - Test type: IELTS - Language results: Applicant meets threshold EDUCATION - ECA issuer: WES - Credentials: Met - Foreign ECA

NOTES: 15
Created Date: 2016/07/18 23:17:36 Created By:
Updated Date: 2016/07/18 23:17:36 Updated By:
Text: PV2 ASSESSMENT Based on my review of all documents on file and the information in the notes below, my assessment is as follows: PI is not married. Based on nomination by province, PI appears to meet provincial nominee requirements, indicates intention to reside and work in province of nomination and has likelihood of becoming economically established in Canada as per R87. PENDING: - PPT -Crim ECD — Pls request PPT

NOTES: 16
Created Date: 2016/07/19 00:37:59 Created By:
Updated Date: 2016/07/19 00:37:59 Updated By:
Label: Adm/Criminality
Office: Siebel Administration
Text: Client - App #/ No de la demande RCMP Screening was cancelled/ GRC verification a ete annulee. RCMP response: No Reportable Trace / Reponse de la GRC: Aucune trace a signaler - Validity/
Validity:

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tp_ee said:
Hi Guys,

Can you please provide your comments on my GCMS notes. I am posting some of the notes that appear at the end of the file. It would be great if you can provide your feedback on my application's progress.

My application details:
AOR - 27th Jan 2016
Category - OINP Outland

GCMS Notes:

Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR FOSS/GCMS check - PA: No adverse info. Principal applicant does not hold valid status in Canada. - No previous travel history indicated in FOSS. - RPRF: Paid. CIVIL STATUS - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. PNP NOMINATION - Province of Nomination: Ontario. - Stream Type: 1503122 - Non-Employer Driven. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/01/27 - 2016/01/27 Case Type Assessment: FSW 1) The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. MEDICALS - PA: - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2017/01/28. CRIMINALITY - PA: - RCMP Screening: Not Applicable. - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace.

Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR EXPRESS ENTRY: REQUIREMENTS OF (A11.2): MET - Applicant meets threshold - Credentials: Met - Foreign ECA. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IRFOSS/GCMS check - General: No adverse info. All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared PNP NOMINATION - Province of Nomination: Ontario. - Stream Type: PNC 1503122. - Nomination validity: Original. WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/01/27-2016/01/27 Case Type Assessment: FSW 1) The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. Language: - Language: English - Test type: IELTS - Language results: Applicant meets threshold EDUCATION - ECA issuer: WES - Credentials: Met - Foreign ECA

Text: PV2 ASSESSMENT Based on my review of all documents on file and the information in the notes below, my assessment is as follows: PI is not married. Based on nomination by province, PI appears to meet provincial nominee requirements, indicates intention to reside and work in province of nomination and has likelihood of becoming economically established in Canada as per R87. PENDING: - PPT -Crim ECD — Pls request PPT

Text: Client - App #/ No de la demande RCMP Screening was cancelled/ GRC verification a ete annulee. RCMP response: No Reportable Trace / Reponse de la GRC: Aucune trace a signaler - Validity/
Validity:
It's just matter of time. You will receive Passport Request very soon.

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
tp_ee said:
Hi Guys,

My application details:
AOR - 27th Jan 2016
Category - OINP Outland

GCMS Notes:

Text:

Validity:
It seems that everything is ok and they are currently checking admissibility. At least that's what I can say based on the notes posted here. When were these notes generated, and are there any other notes, on a later date, after Note 16?

tp_ee

Aug 20, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 Jan 2016
File Transfer...
27 Apr 2016
Passport Req..
13 Oct 2016
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2017
CADparity said:
It seems that everything is ok and they are currently checking admissibility. At least that's what I can say based on the notes posted here. When were these notes generated, and are there any other notes, on a later date, after Note 16?
No, Note 16 is the last entry in the pdf that I got. These were generated on 17th Aug 2016.

I can see the following assessments at the starting of the file:
Eligibility : Passed
Security : Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

It seems there has been no progress on my file after 19th July when the last Note 16 was entered, and my BG changed to progress on the same day.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
tp_ee said:
No, Note 16 is the last entry in the pdf that I got. These were generated on 17th Aug 2016.

I can see the following assessments at the starting of the file:
Eligibility : Passed
Security : Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

It seems there has been no progress on my file after 19th July when the last Note 16 was entered, and my BG changed to progress on the same day.
hi tp

please goto the middle of your notes...you will find a section called admissibility there...under that you will find two sections-security and criminality..there will be a number assigned like 0 or 1 or 2..beside security and criminality
in that section you can actually see whats going on...it will say criminality passed/in progress/etc...but for security it will never show anything..

hope this helps!

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
lazybone said:
hi tp

please goto the middle of your notes...you will find a section called admissibility there...under that you will find two sections-security and criminality..there will be a number assigned like 0 or 1 or 2..beside security and criminality
in that section you can actually see whats going on...it will say criminality passed/in progress/etc...but for security it will never show anything..

hope this helps!

What does 0,1 or 2 means there?

tp_ee

Aug 20, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 Jan 2016
File Transfer...
27 Apr 2016
Passport Req..
13 Oct 2016
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2017
canadaiamcoming said:
It's just matter of time. You will receive Passport Request very soon.
Thanks, hope I get it soon.

tp_ee

Aug 20, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 Jan 2016
File Transfer...
27 Apr 2016
Passport Req..
13 Oct 2016
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2017
lazybone said:
hi tp

hope this helps!
Thanks for the info, admissibility section also shows the Security as Not Started, and Criminality as In Progress with a sub activity showing RCMP screening as Cancelled.

JohnMj

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I have ordered two GCMS notes. I received the first one in May and the second one in mid August. In both GCMS notes I have:
Eligibility: passed.
Criminality: passed.
Medial: passed.
Security: blank.

The notes show that my Eligibility has been passed on April 25th. I can see the notes created by Case Analyst confirming that the 11.2 is met. There is no notes created by the officer (the officer's notes after the case analyst'notes in blank) although he/she has made my eligibility passed as I can see it in the ACTIVITIES in my GCMS notes. Is this strange that there is no OFFICER's review in my notes? I have seen my friends' GCMS notes and there is OFFICER's review in them all !!!!

I can see another strange thing in my notes as well. In the first GCMS notes I received in May, on the first page at 5th line, I can see that my application is updated by an officer who has started my security screening, as I can see this notes in ACTIVITIES section. On the second notes I received in August however, on the first page at 5th line, it show it is updated by the officer who confirmed my Eligibility. I am not quite sure but does it mean that my application has been returned one step back?!!!!!

Anyway, Four month and half has passed since my security screening started and I'm still waiting.

Any advice/idea is appreciated :)

arunpc86

Mar 17, 2016
Hi,

I ordered GCMS notes for my application and I did it by using my cousin's name and address (he's a PR in Toronto). He received the notes the first time back in July. But, the second set that I requested for in mid-July haven't been sent yet. I used the same info as the first time, but didn't even get the initial acknowledgement mail. I am about to put in another request now. Is there any way that I can track the status of the second set of notes? I had ordered it via access to information act website.