+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Preet_S said:
Activity 1 Selection EE-Con is also recommended Passed.

I am CEC applicant i see in the notes case Analyst pointed out No T4 or paystubs provided. But reference letter has been verified and meet there requirements.

Should i submit my T4 at this point now i have all docs it was not required thats why i did'nt submit ?
what that means is you have met eligibility and your points have been verified(what you have claimed has been accurately verified by an analyst)- your r10, medicals should be passed by now otherwise they would not have requested you for RPRF...
regarding the T4, it is highly unlikely that they will ask for it...but keep it at hand incase they should request it...but I doubt that...

only thing left for you is security...my suggestion- sit back and relax for 2 months(maybe even less)...buy a drink on me (if you can)...you are good to go!! ;)

hope this helps!

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Guys please could you help me understand my GCMS notes ?
I received them after waiting 37 days Huh

Eligibility : passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
ORG Crime:
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation:
Other request:
Final:

paper file
CPC-Ottawa

Application assignment
Assigned to:
Assigned by:
Due date: 2016/08/31

What does it mean PV2 pending ??

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Any ideas about how long they will keep S 16(1) c hidden? I ordered gcms after 8 months but it was still hidden.

Dj Dj

Jun 30, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Request
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
miltoncsekuet said:
Any ideas about how long they will keep S 16(1) c hidden? I ordered gcms after 8 months but it was still hidden.
What about your eligibility and criminality status? Are they passed or still pending? Wish you best luck bro.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
ramyfathalla said:
Guys please could you help me understand my GCMS notes ?
I received them after waiting 37 days Huh

Eligibility : passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
ORG Crime:
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation:
Other request:
Final:

paper file
CPC-Ottawa

Application assignment
Assigned to:
Assigned by:
Due date: 2016/08/31

What does it mean PV2 pending ??
PV2 means you have applied under the Provincial nominee program and pending means some sort of assessment is pending

Hope that helps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
miltoncsekuet said:
for as long as they want...if they decide not to disclose information under that section, they wont disclose it no matter how many times you order notes...

hope that helps!

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
lazybone said:
PV2 means you have applied under the Provincial nominee program and pending means some sort of assessment is pending

Hope that helps!
Thanks kind man for your nice reply, wish you all the best :) :)

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
Dear All,

I have recently received my GCMS notes. I came to know though last few pages that R10 is Ok and for 11.2 ***Appears to meet requirements***; I have certain doubts. Experts, please clarify those as under:

1) At various pages, it is written as "Candidate - MST: Not met". What is Candidate - MST means?

2) In the initial pages for my spouse and for my dependent child, it is written as "Counterfoil Required: Yes" . What does that means?

3) In the last pages in the "Recommendation", it is written as "No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application". What does that means?

I request all the experts to please reply if I need to take any steps or raise CSE?

Thanks and Regards,

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
p_bh_parekh said:
Dear All,

I have recently received my GCMS notes. I came to know though last few pages that R10 is Ok and for 11.2 ***Appears to meet requirements***; I have certain doubts. Experts, please clarify those as under:

1) At various pages, it is written as "Candidate - MST: Not met". What is Candidate - MST means?

2) In the initial pages for my spouse and for my dependent child, it is written as "Counterfoil Required: Yes" . What does that means?

3) In the last pages in the "Recommendation", it is written as "No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application". What does that means?

I request all the experts to please reply if I need to take any steps or raise CSE?

Thanks and Regards,
1. The notes will always PNP, CEC, FSW, MST- these are the programs that you can apply under Express Entry. If any other program(the program you have applied under) is met, then obviously then dont worry about MST..i believe MST has to do with Federal skilled trades but im not a 100% though why they call it MST..and I am not sure if you have applied under that category

2. Counterfoil means- it has to do with issuance of COPR and PR card after you get PPR. Since spouse and child are dependants on your application they will also be issued COPR and PR card

3.i am assuming you have never applied to CIC before or your spouse/dependant hasnt thats why they cant find any info related your entry/exit and neither any application you have made prior.

GCMS-global case mgmt system- tracks all your applications to ircc
FOSS- field operations support system- internal network of cbsa officers that track all your entry/exit
Into/from canada

You dont need to raise cse for the reasons mentioned above

Hope this helps!

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
lazybone said:
1. The notes will always PNP, CEC, FSW, MST- these are the programs that you can apply under Express Entry. If any other program(the program you have applied under) is met, then obviously then dont worry about MST..i believe MST has to do with Federal skilled trades but im not a 100% though why they call it MST..and I am not sure if you have applied under that category

2. Counterfoil means- it has to do with issuance of COPR and PR card after you get PPR. Since spouse and child are dependants on your application they will also be issued COPR and PR card

3.i am assuming you have never applied to CIC before or your spouse/dependant hasnt thats why they cant find any info related your entry/exit and neither any application you have made prior.

FOSS- field operations support system- internal network of cbsa officers that track all your entry/exit
Into/from canada

Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot Lazybone..

Your answer clarified my queries. However, I just wanted to convey that I am a PNP applicant through EE and earlier I've applied in FSW 2014. At that time my file was rejected due to non submission of certain forms. Though, in the returned paper based application had UCI number written with pencil. I had already mentioned that number this time while it was asked.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
p_bh_parekh said:
Thanks a lot Lazybone..

Your answer clarified my queries. However, I just wanted to convey that I am a PNP applicant through EE and earlier I've applied in FSW 2014. At that time my file was rejected due to non submission of certain forms. Though, in the returned paper based application had UCI number written with pencil. I had already mentioned that number this time while it was asked.
firstly, you are most welcome...

it is good that you have declared the rejection...im not sure if the officer 'put it on the system' in 2014....even if they received the application and rejected it due to 'non completed' app...if they did not put it on, thats the reason why they cannot find your 1st application now...
i dont have any idea with respect to paper based applications and how CIC used to work then...but going by what you have shared from your current notes, the likelyhood of them putting it on the system seems negligible...
what might have happened back then is, they had an initial look at the application..figured out some forms were missing and returned the package back to you without even putting it on the system and without wasting any time....this is just an assumption though..

as I said earlier, if you have declared it...you have nothing to worry about...

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
lazybone said:

Into/from canada

Hope this helps!
Just a quick clarification on the counterfoil thing: counterfoil is a visa sticker you receive in your passport. If you are from a visa-exempt country you will not get a counterfoil, therefore in your GCMS next to counterfoil you will see no. If you are from a country that needs a visa to enter into Canada you will be getting a sticker in your passport therefore in GCMS it will say yes next to counterfoil. All in all, nothing to worry about.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Tocanadawego said:
Just a quick clarification on the counterfoil thing: counterfoil is a visa sticker you receive in your passport. If you are from a visa-exempt country you will not get a counterfoil, therefore in your GCMS next to counterfoil you will see no. If you are from a country that needs a visa to enter into Canada you will be getting a sticker in your passport therefore in GCMS it will say yes next to counterfoil. All in all, nothing to worry about.
Hi Tocanadawego

Thanks for clarifying. Its nice to see seniors step in and provide these finer points. I was under the assumption that even applicants from visa exempt countries needed counterfoil...

Anyway, your journey is an inspiration to all of us! Wishing you all the best!