Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
It seems like VFS created this artificial crisis to sell appointment services to the black market. VFS is an Indian company that is doing as per their management standard. We should raise this corrupted system to the Canadian embassy and IRCC to deal with a legitimate partner and make the passport submission process transparent. How come Dhaka, CHT, and Sylhet are all out of availability, even at any later dates?
All we can do is submit webform to IRCC and explain the situation. But IRCC probably won't take it seriously unless they get thousands of complaints.

dnomad

Mar 16, 2024
Hello Everyone,

If you see this page and are frustrated with VFS's corrupt syndicate.

1. explain your situation to IRCC for an extended PPR letter and mention how VFS deceives people. Here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/web-form.html

2. If you or your family live in Canada, Ask them to request information from IRCC on why they have partnered with the corrupt VFS, which is leading this situation. Here: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation and here https://plainte-complaint.ci-oic.gc.ca/

Send the same complaints to: atip-aiprp@fin.gc.ca

3. Submit your feedback regarding the IRCC process, which is surely helping out applicants. Here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

4. Submit your complaint about this organized corruption to the Singapore High Commission: sporeconsular@international.gc.ca CC dhaka.consular@international.gc.ca

This will raise a concern if we can send at least a thousand complaints.

Your participation is appreciated. If possible, send your complaints everyday using a different email address.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: wizardofwest90210

dnomad

Mar 16, 2024
All we can do is submit webform to IRCC and explain the situation. But IRCC probably won't take it seriously unless they get thousands of complaints.
Even if you get an appointment, they never let you in at that time. There's always a huge lineup despite you booked a time slot with them. Surely they are letting in more people than their system capacity by selling them overbooked appointments.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi,

I have called IRCC ( in Canada) today but they referred me to Singapore IRCC. They are unable to help from Canada as these applications are from outside of Canada. So for Bangladesh we need to contact Singapore IRCC

I have already submitted a web form to Singapore IRCC but no response yet .

This illegal process should be stopped immediately. I am requesting all members here to submit web form to Singapore IRCC so they can take action seriously.

At this point VFS BANGLADESH will not help us as they already know about this scamming and I believe VFS also a part of this process. So naturally they will not help genuine applicants like us. So please spread this news to Singapore IRCC if they can take any action.

dnomad

Mar 16, 2024
Hi,

I have called IRCC ( in Canada) today but they referred me to Singapore IRCC. They are unable to help from Canada as these applications are from outside of Canada. So for Bangladesh we need to contact Singapore IRCC

I have already submitted a web form to Singapore IRCC but no response yet .

This illegal process should be stopped immediately. I am requesting all members here to submit web form to Singapore IRCC so they can take action seriously.

At this point VFS BANGLADESH will not help us as they already know about this scamming and I believe VFS also a part of this process. So naturally they will not help genuine applicants like us. So please spread this news to Singapore IRCC if they can take any action.
Just sent emails to: atip-aiprp@fin.gc.ca

3. Submit your feedback regarding the IRCC process, which is surely helping out applicants. Here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

4. Submit your complaint about this organized corruption to the Singapore High Commission: sporeconsular@international.gc.ca CC dhaka.consular@international.gc.ca

sam001

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
Hi! How long did it take for them to complete the background check and asked to submit the passport? I applied for my parents and my sister on Dec 29th. My dad had the visa before but it expired in 2021, so didn't have to give the biometric. My mom and sister gave theirs but the update on my mom's profile for the biometric showed up after a month. Since then it has been showing that they are doing the background check. I have also submitted a webform more than a week ago but did not receive any response yet.
Hi
Did you get any update? My wifes trv is stuck for over two months now. Apparently, they give “lungi” visas applied by agencies in weeks but not to legit family members as they wont enter Canada and steal cars. What a disturbing phase Canada is going through. Passed processing time and yet they wont respond.

Titob

Mar 15, 2024
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Good News,
Please check the VFS Dhaka website, there is an option to book the appointment. They have developed the system. Thank you

sam001

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Good News,
Please check the VFS Dhaka website, there is an option to book the appointment. They have developed the system. Thank you
Looks like all the complaints made an impact. Now an applicant can book an appointment with a valid PP request or Bio submission letter and they are guaranteeing a date within 5 business days. Finally, all the agents and dalals and lungi visas will come to an end

Reactions: SHENJUTI

Lovejinder

Mar 24, 2024
I am seeing the option for booking appointments as well, looks like all the complaints forced them to take action.

The appointment request is to be confirmed within 5 business days, let's see.

dnomad

Mar 16, 2024
Has anyone tried the new form to book a Passport submission appointment? I am constantly getting errors when uploading the submission request letter. It keeps saying the file is invalid even though I have just removed all the pages and saved the original one. I have tried without editing, but no luck. Any clue?

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
SAME ISSUES! cannot find a slot, cannot enter their system even to find a slot. Outrageous. Why isnt the CAnadian embassy addressing this upsetting issue? I am so upset.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi,

I got appointment confirmation email on Apr 22 for my parents passport submission on new process. But my original passport submission request letter issued on Feb 29. 60 days will be passed by Apr 22. So should I apply for another letter from IRCC SINGAPORE using web form?

@Sangyukta - have you tried new process yet? How long it took you to get another letter once you submitted web form?

ar_rahman26

Mar 19, 2024
Hi
Did you get any update? My wifes trv is stuck for over two months now. Apparently, they give “lungi” visas applied by agencies in weeks but not to legit family members as they wont enter Canada and steal cars. What a disturbing phase Canada is going through. Passed processing time and yet they wont respond.
Hi! No response yet. I called IRCC canada and they asked me o submit the webform which I did more than 2 weeks ago. No response from them as well. There is no other option other than webform to contact Singapore.