Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Hello, I have also heard that some people have created a syndicate with VFS Dhaka and they claim to get clients appointments for passport submission with VFS in exchange of a lot of money. I now also see it says website blocked when I try to go to the appointment site. I am not sure if this is the new norm but this is really frustrating. The 60 days are over for my mother to submit passport so I have asked IRCC again through a web form asking them to reissue another letter to submit passport.
How to file a proper complaint with IRCC about this?

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
I have submitted a complaint on VFS main global website. But after two days got reply to contact Dhaka VFS and submit complaint there. I think there is no point here because Dhaka office already know about to this and they are not taking any initiative for this. About IRCC no idea how to file complaint about VFS.

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
How to file a proper complaint with IRCC about this?
I think for people that live in Canada, we can call IRCC and let them know that this is going on in Bangladesh VFS. Also, we can write a web form to IRCC using the general inquiry option. I am not sure how much this will help but IRCC at least needs to investigate this.

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
I have submitted a complaint on VFS main global website. But after two days got reply to contact Dhaka VFS and submit complaint there. I think there is no point here because Dhaka office already know about to this and they are not taking any initiative for this. About IRCC no idea how to file complaint about VFS.
Yes exactly, also if people are actually able to get these appointments for passport submission at VFS by paying money then VFS employees must know, like how are these brokers/agents being able to book these appointments? That appointment site is created and maintained by VFS after all.

Last edited:

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Yes agree. We should raise this issue to IRCC to give them a heads up.

I have raised a complaint to VFS GLOBAL but no results. They referred me back to VFS DHAKA Office. So IRCC can be the next resource to get any positive results.

Please share your thoughts.

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Yes agree. We should raise this issue to IRCC to give them a heads up.

I have raised a complaint to VFS GLOBAL but no results. They referred me back to VFS DHAKA Office. So IRCC can be the next resource to get any positive results.

Please share your thoughts.
To file compliant with IRCC, we can call them and let them know. If calling is not possible as most times they say their agents are busy and the call disconnects, we can do a general IRCC web form.

quazifarhan

Jul 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello, I have also heard that some people have created a syndicate with VFS Dhaka and they claim to get clients appointments for passport submission with VFS in exchange of a lot of money. I now also see it says website blocked when I try to go to the appointment site. I am not sure if this is the new norm but this is really frustrating. The 60 days are over for my mother to submit passport so I have asked IRCC again through a web form asking them to reissue another letter to submit passport.
Hi looks like I am in the same boat. My parents got passport submission letter, but no slot. People around VFS centre is asking money to arrange a appointment slot. Are you going to keep trying online to to get a slot since your deadline got extended? How long does it take for IRCC to give a new letter?

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Hi looks like I am in the same boat. My parents got passport submission letter, but no slot. People around VFS centre is asking money to arrange a appointment slot. Are you going to keep trying online to to get a slot since your deadline got extended? How long does it take for IRCC to give a new letter?
Hello, my deadline to submit passport is over, meaning the 60 days are over for me. I asked IRCC for another passport submission letter on February 20th but have not heard back from them. Once I get the letter for passport submission I will keep trying online to get an appointment. Do you know anyone that has paid these people for appointment slot and actually got an appointment and was able to submit passport? I recently chatted with a customer service agent at VFS and she motioned VFS does not accept money to book appointments and appointments are free no matter what but I am wondering then how come these people are asking for money and arranging appointments with VFS.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hello, my deadline to submit passport is over, meaning the 60 days are over for me. I asked IRCC for another passport submission letter on February 20th but have not heard back from them. Once I get the letter for passport submission I will keep trying online to get an appointment. Do you know anyone that has paid these people for appointment slot and actually got an appointment and was able to submit passport? I recently chatted with a customer service agent at VFS and she motioned VFS does not accept money to book appointments and appointments are free no matter what but I am wondering then how come these people are asking for money and arranging appointments with VFS.
[/QUOTE

Hi, @Sangyukta - did you get letter from IRCC?

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Hi, no not yet, I got an email from IRCC saying that they forwarded my request for reissuing passport submission letter to the correct processing office and they will contact me if they need more information or if a decision is made.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi ,

I just have chat with one representative via web chat option. I have mentioned her about money issues and she advised me no money needed to book appointment which we already know. I have requested her to investigate this matter from VFS. She advised me to keep checking ( which also we all do here I believe) and slots might get opened this week.

Good luck to us. Thanks

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Hi ,

I just have chat with one representative via web chat option. I have mentioned her about money issues and she advised me no money needed to book appointment which we already know. I have requested her to investigate this matter from VFS. She advised me to keep checking ( which also we all do here I believe) and slots might get opened this week.

Good luck to us. Thanks
Hello, I got another letter from IRCC with 30 days to submit passport. I still do not see any available dates on the VFS website. I also chatted with a VFS agent yesterday and he also mentioned VFS does not take money and he does not know when March slots will be open which is strange because I was chatting with another agent last week and she mentioned the slots for March have not opened yet and will be opened soon. At this point I do not think VFS is giving us any truthful information.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi,

I have been also trying to book appointment. But I am noticing one thing today which didn't happen to me before. When I select location Dhaka and add applicants with DOB, Name, contact it's giving me next tab - OTP (One time password). I got 6 digits OTP and verified. But again showing no slots.

This OTP portion is new for me. Have you experienced the same? @Sangyukta