+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to Book appointment at VFS Bangladesh

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Hi,

I have been also trying to book appointment. But I am noticing one thing today which didn't happen to me before. When I select location Dhaka and add applicants with DOB, Name, contact it's giving me next tab - OTP (One time password). I got 6 digits OTP and verified. But again showing no slots.

This OTP portion is new for me. Have you experienced the same? @Sangyukta
Hi, yes I have experienced this many times, when you log into a that VFS website from a new device or if you pick a different VFS like Sylhet or Chittagong it asks for the OTP.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi, yes I have experienced this many times, when you log into a that VFS website from a new device or if you pick a different VFS like Sylhet or Chittagong it asks for the OTP.
I am using the same device and using Dhaka office and getting this OTP thing. It's becoming sooooo frustrating day by by.

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Also, I keep hearing that people are paying brokers and travel agents money like up to 50,000 taka for one appointment for passport submission with VFS. I do not know how this is happening and I wonder if this will become the default process from now on.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Also, I keep hearing that people are paying brokers and travel agents money like up to 50,000 taka for one appointment for passport submission with VFS. I do not know how this is happening and I wonder if this will become the default process from now on.
OMG!!! This is ridiculous. I have chatted twice with two different VFS Agents and when I told them about money they totally refused. But unfortunately this is happening back of the story and we are suffering. I saw some groups on Facebook who are openly offering appointment by money. Just wondering how come VFS people can't see that and they are repeating the same thing - we don't take money for appointment, keep checking online, sorry mam for the inconveniences!!!!! I am now totally fed up to chat with them!!!

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
OMG!!! This is ridiculous. I have chatted twice with two different VFS Agents and when I told them about money they totally refused. But unfortunately this is happening back of the story and we are suffering. I saw some groups on Facebook who are openly offering appointment by money. Just wondering how come VFS people can't see that and they are repeating the same thing - we don't take money for appointment, keep checking online, sorry mam for the inconveniences!!!!! I am now totally fed up to chat with them!!!
The 3 VFS agents I chatted with told me the exact same lines. My question is that these people that are making appointments for money, are those appointments legit? What if these groups are just looking to take the money and then they send a fake text with a fake appointment slot and then when you go to VFS office they say sorry you do not have appointment with us. After that you cannot even track the group to get your money back. This is all very concerning.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi All,

I called IRCC this morning and agent advised me to file a complaint via web form (IRCC Singapore) regarding VFS issue. Is anyone with me who will submit web form?

We should let Singapore visa office know what is going on at VFS Bangladesh and ask for a fair process absolutely without money and less waiting period.

Please share your thoughts.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hello, I have been trying and @SHENJUTI you are right about the OTP, it asks for OTP every time now and then it takes them quite some time to send the OTP to my email so by the time I get OTP and enter it, it says incorrect OPT as that OTP is only valid for 3 minutes, how frustrating is this.
@Sangyukta Exactly!!! Same thing is happening with me. I am just wondering how they are organizing VFS website for not to access people like us. Totally devastating!!! I am going to submit a web form today to Singapore IRCC and let them know everything what I am facing now. Are you going to submit too?

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
@Sangyukta Exactly!!! Same thing is happening with me. I am just wondering how they are organizing VFS website for not to access people like us. Totally devastating!!! I am going to submit a web form today to Singapore IRCC and let them know everything what I am facing now. Are you going to submit too?
Hi! Yes I will write the web form but there are quite few web forms and what should we choose when we fill in the form? Like will it be general inquiry or case specific or a complaint? Did the IRCC agent suggest anything?