+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to Book appointment at VFS Bangladesh

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hello Everyone,

If you see this page and are frustrated with VFS's corrupt syndicate.

1. explain your situation to IRCC for an extended PPR letter and mention how VFS deceives people. Here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/web-form.html

2. If you or your family live in Canada, Ask them to request information from IRCC on why they have partnered with the corrupt VFS, which is leading this situation. Here: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation and here https://plainte-complaint.ci-oic.gc.ca/

Send the same complaints to: atip-aiprp@fin.gc.ca

3. Submit your feedback regarding the IRCC process, which is surely helping out applicants. Here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

4. Submit your complaint about this organized corruption to the Singapore High Commission: sporeconsular@international.gc.ca CC dhaka.consular@international.gc.ca

This will raise a concern if we can send at least a thousand complaints.

Your participation is appreciated. If possible, send your complaints everyday using a different email address.

Thanks
Hello, any solution yet? I have emailed VFS and the Singapore Canadian High Commmission. Please call the Canadian embassy in Dhaka as well is my suggestion.

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Hi! No response yet. I called IRCC canada and they asked me o submit the webform which I did more than 2 weeks ago. No response from them as well. There is no other option other than webform to contact Singapore.
Hi, I just followed this process and got a confirmation email for appointment on April 23 but the new passport submission letter I got from IRCC expires on April 10th so I will have to ask for another letter but they take about 2 weeks to issue a letter.

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Hi,

I got appointment confirmation email on Apr 22 for my parents passport submission on new process. But my original passport submission request letter issued on Feb 29. 60 days will be passed by Apr 22. So should I apply for another letter from IRCC SINGAPORE using web form?

@Sangyukta - have you tried new process yet? How long it took you to get another letter once you submitted web form?
@SHENJUTI I also followed the new link and got an appointment for my mother's passport submission on Aril 23rd but the letter I got from IRCC expires on April 10. IRCC took about more than 2 weeks to issue another letter so I think we should ask for another letter keeping that time in mind.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Thanks @Sangyukta

I will submit web form by tomorrow. Please let me know when you have submitted another web form and get new letter. Looks like we are on the same boat now.

Thank you again to create this thread and discuss. These comments are very helpful and finally our complaint and efforts worked

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Thanks @Sangyukta

I will submit web form by tomorrow. Please let me know when you have submitted another web form and get new letter. Looks like we are on the same boat now.

Thank you again to create this thread and discuss. These comments are very helpful and finally our complaint and efforts worked
Oh no problem at all, thank you and the others in this thread for keeping us up to date. I just hope IRCC issues me another letter because this will be the second time that I will be asking for one and lets see if our parents can actually submit their passport and get that visa stamp. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: wizardofwest90210

dnomad

Mar 16, 2024
The new form won't let me upload the PPR letter; it still says the file is invalid. Is at least 30 days of validity required before asking for an appointment? My wife got the letter on March 13th, Which Is valid for 30 days. Any advise?

Reactions: wizardofwest90210

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
The new form won't let me upload the PPR letter; it still says the file is invalid. Is at least 30 days of validity required before asking for an appointment? My wife got the letter on March 13th, Which Is valid for 30 days. Any advise?
Did you complain to IRCC and SIngapore about this?