+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Entry/Exit stamps asked at the Interview

Maple_Star

Jul 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Concerned said:
Folks,
I have already submitted the entry exit record of movement that was issued by Dubai immigration and I have translated by a certified translator in Canada my questions are do they want to be certified by ministry of affairs from UAE? And how long will it take to send the oath letter after you submitted?

Appreciate your feedback as I am worry that I didn't know that they may wanted to be stamped by ministry of affairs!!
Hi Guys, How did you get the entry exit / cancellation report from UAE? Which dept should be contacted? My Residence Visa was valid for about a year after my first landing and I made 3 trips during that time. I think it is important to be well prepared ahead of the test / interview. Much appreciate yoru help.

PalCan

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maple_Star said:
Hi Guys, How did you get the entry exit / cancellation report from UAE? Which dept should be contacted? My Residence Visa was valid for about a year after my first landing and I made 3 trips during that time. I think it is important to be well prepared ahead of the test / interview. Much appreciate yoru help.
Not sure about the cancellation report but I got the entry/exit one from the immigration dept during one of my visits to Dubai. That said, I think I've seen somewhere in this forum a few people talking about how to get one if you're not there. Look up a topic called exit stamp or something...

mono70

Aug 31, 2014
in the interview they will not ask for entry and exist but you can get it by the imigration dep. in uae any person there can get it for you

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Folks I would advise those how didn't get the interview yet to have everything ready as the officer wants to see how prepared with your answer but not necessarily they will be convinced i submitted mine during interview but they came back to me after 5 months asking me provide them entry exit report! Not sure why and not sure whether this request will push my file to none routine application??

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Folks what period they are asking for? I mean from the date we landed here till the date we applied or the last date I was in UAE I left uae for good in 2010 so what should I provide them with? I am confused is it from 2010 till today or till 2010 since I left UAE for good as they haven't specified the period for me?!

jawadahmed6065

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for sharing such a valuable information on this thread.
Can some one please guide me that shall I submit the citizenship application without any supporting docs to proof entry/exit from dubai? Or shall i accompany the supporting docs with my application? At what stage of citizenship application will I need these documents?

Do I need all the following Supporting docs for uae or just #1 and #2 would be sufficient as #3 would be difficult to get back in dubai and i dont know the process how to get it.
1. Certified translation of cancellation form: Residence visa was valid till 2013. I landed in sep 2010 and cancelled my visa in may 2011. I got the Cancellation form of uae residence visa at my exit in may 2011 proving that visa cancelled in 2011.
2. Certified translations of all entry/exit stamps on passport
3. Entry/exit form from UAE

Many thanks,

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Folks,
Here is my situation and I need your advise please.
During the interview back in feb I had submitted my entry exit report to the officer that covers the the entire history of my movement to UAE till I cancelled the visas for my self and my wife before we move to Canada and it says on the report final departure and the date And the date the visa was cancelled but recently I received a letter from cic requesting entry-exit record of movement from UAE without specifying the which period they want it so I have re- submitted the same record as I don't have any other one that covers the last 4 years since I landed in Canada also I am going to send them another mail with cancellation letter and stamps that issued by Dubai and stamped the last day I left UAE for my self and my wife. What should I do is this enough or I must travel to UAE to get entry- exit record for the last 4 years which will have nothing on it? I am really confused and worried as when I requested from Dubai they provided me with the entire history till I left in 2010... Kindly share your advise and thought thanks

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Folks I am still looking for an assistance please

I landed in 2010 and cancelled the visa in 2010 and the exit entry records showing till I the cancellation date 2010 and the final departure 2010... I issue the records in jan 2014 and shoes till last in Dubai now cic asking for this record without specifying the period what is the right thing how am I going to get a record of movement from Dubai showing since I left 2010 till I applied for citizenship 2013 what the report is going to show 0 transaction how am I going to ask Uae officials what to issue me entry exit report from 2010 till 2013!!!?

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
So Concerned said:
Folks I am still looking for an assistance please

I landed in 2010 and cancelled the visa in 2010 and the exit entry records showing till I the cancellation date 2010 and the final departure 2010... I issue the records in jan 2014 and shoes till last in Dubai now cic asking for this record without specifying the period what is the right thing how am I going to get a record of movement from Dubai showing since I left 2010 till I applied for citizenship 2013 what the report is going to show 0 transaction how am I going to ask Uae officials what to issue me entry exit report from 2010 till 2013!!!?
Did you submit any documents of work / study in Canada for the question period, or you don't have any record to show. because if they see an evidence of residency in Canada, why they ask for report from UAE

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalCan said:
Not sure about the cancellation report but I got the entry/exit one from the immigration dept during one of my visits to Dubai. That said, I think I've seen somewhere in this forum a few people talking about how to get one if you're not there. Look up a topic called exit stamp or something...
Can you guide me on how to get one report from Kuwait? Without actually going there?

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Concerned said:
Folks,
Here is my situation and I need your advise please.
During the interview back in feb I had submitted my entry exit report to the officer that covers the the entire history of my movement to UAE till I cancelled the visas for my self and my wife before we move to Canada and it says on the report final departure and the date And the date the visa was cancelled but recently I received a letter from cic requesting entry-exit record of movement from UAE without specifying the which period they want it so I have re- submitted the same record as I don't have any other one that covers the last 4 years since I landed in Canada also I am going to send them another mail with cancellation letter and stamps that issued by Dubai and stamped the last day I left UAE for my self and my wife. What should I do is this enough or I must travel to UAE to get entry- exit record for the last 4 years which will have nothing on it? I am really confused and worried as when I requested from Dubai they provided me with the entire history till I left in 2010... Kindly share your advise and thought thanks
Did you have any absences from Canada? Cant you prove your presence by employment records?

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Absolutely.. They have full record of my one employment that I have been work for since I moved to Canada after 2 months of my landing here!

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
SinghLovCan said:
Can you guide me on how to get one report from Kuwait? Without actually going there?
The kuwait entry / exit report arises from a department in a building next to the airport known as the immigration entry / exit port department .. They hv the last 3 yrs in their system if you request more than that y must show them an official request from the cic as they it takes 2 wks for them to provide from their database storage ... I am sorry I don't know hw to get it without being there ..however mb a friend can help you
Hope this helps

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why can't CIC request the stamps themselves?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SinghLovCan said:
why can't CIC request the stamps themselves?
The burden of proof for residence and all other requirements of the citizenship application are on the applicant after all its you who is acquiring status...that's what Parliament passed as the law. It sucks but if CIC ask for a document and its not provided the application can be classed abandoned.