UAE Entry/Exit stamps asked at the Interview

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aspat said:
Thank you atifakbar. I have the cancellation paper with me. It was cancelled a year after I moved out of dubai. I have travelled there on visit visas since. I have all the stamps on the passports. What period should I get the entry, exit record for? Landing in canada (2009) or moving here permanently (2011) until the present, I presume? Last I was in Dubai was in dec/jan this year.
Apparently You would only get last cancellation of your last residence visa and final exit .... This is what I got ...they don't give more than this ....(per my information) .... If possible try getting for the period you claimed in the application and if possible from your landing ....let me know if you are able to get ..... I didn't travel after final cancellation so for me that is sufficient ...
Thanks

anne1234

Apr 21, 2014
Hello!!

I recently submitted our citizenship application. I did not have a clue that my UAE resident visa will affect our application. :-( Luckily, I stumbled upon this forum. :)

I don't have anymore relatives in Dubai (they're here already). Can I ask a friend to get a copy of my exit/entry records? Do I need Power of Attorney?

Thanks a lot.

Nightrider

Feb 9, 2014
Yes, you can ask your friend to get the report for you and no need of power of attorney.
You may need to provide your passport copy and visa page to your friend and of course processing fee as well.

APR2013APP

Feb 5, 2014
Apparently not all government employees in Dubai react the same regarding this issue, my sister in law in Dubai tried to get this entry/exit report for us but she was told that she needs a power of attorney to do that. on the other hand, I have a friend who was able to get the report from Dubai through his brother in law. Im guessing you either need to know someone on the inside or get a power of attorney.

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
Hello Guys,

I have a question regarding UAE stamps on my passport prior to moving to Canada. I visited UAE in 2008 and 2009 for more than couple of weeks each time on a vacation from the UK. These stamps are in arabic but the dates are in english and these stamps don't say entry or exit in english. Should i get them translated or don't worry about them? because ever since i became PR and moved to Canada i haven't left the country once. If you guys recommend i should get them translated just for the peace of mind, than do you have any suggestion whether where i can get them translated from in Toronto? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Crazylove, CIC will accept a legally translated passport copy; which means you approach a licensed translator in your area and ask
him to make the right translation document of your passport which is accepted by cic . Be sure that those translators are experienced
and familiar with the process.

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
samjohns22 said:
Crazylove, CIC will accept a legally translated passport copy; which means you approach a licensed translator in your area and ask
him to make the right translation document of your passport which is accepted by cic . Be sure that those translators are experienced
and familiar with the process.
thanks samjohns22 i will get it done asap i found this through google search and they seem certified http://ammtranslation.com .

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
crazylove said:
thanks samjohns22 i will get it done asap i found this through google search and they seem certified http://ammtranslation.com .
If you live in Mississauga or Close to Mississauga, There is one place called Palestine center at Erindale stn road, Mississauga. His Name is Amjad, He is Certified and he will do it for reasonable price. I did my translation from him. I can give you his phone # pm me.

Good luck.

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
esteem said:
If you live in Mississauga or Close to Mississauga, There is one place called Palestine center at Erindale stn road, Mississauga. His Name is Amjad, He is Certified and he will do it for reasonable price. I did my translation from him. I can give you his phone # pm me.

Good luck.
Thanks for your reply i called these guys http://ammtranslation.com/?page_id=563 and its $50 for translation of up to 4 stamps. Which isn't that bad.

PalCan

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I have a question related to this topic and wonder if anyone is able to answer it. I'm applying for my citizenship very shortly and I still have a valid UAE visa. I have asked for an entry/exit report from Dubai and I received a copy by email. My question is...do I need to get the original report and attach it with my application or would a copy be just fine. I do understand that I need to get it translated...

Thanks

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I am a bit confused. I have been in dubai as a tourist, and I do believe I have stamps on my passport, do I have to request a report from UAE or this is for people who used to have residence visa (Live there?)?

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This only applies to former Residence Visa Holders...

shaazdeh said:
Hi guys,

I am a bit confused. I have been in dubai as a tourist, and I do believe I have stamps on my passport, do I have to request a report from UAE or this is for people who used to have residence visa (Live there?)?