+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Entry/Exit stamps asked at the Interview

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do I have to get the entry/exit details from UAE for kids also or only for adults? Do they provide details only until cancellation of visa or even after, based on passport details? I've travelled to Dubai a couple of times after the visa was cancelled.

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aspat said:
Do I have to get the entry/exit details from UAE for kids also or only for adults? Do they provide details only until cancellation of visa or even after, based on passport details? I've travelled to Dubai a couple of times after the visa was cancelled.
I believe asking record for applicants between 18 to 55 would be sufficient. I requested someone in Dubai to get it for me .... i believe they provide on Entry and Exit record .... not the cancellations .... you can ask cancellation paper from your employer in UAE ....... I would let you know once I get them in hand.

Thanks

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you atifakbar. I have the cancellation paper with me. It was cancelled a year after I moved out of dubai. I have travelled there on visit visas since. I have all the stamps on the passports. What period should I get the entry, exit record for? Landing in canada (2009) or moving here permanently (2011) until the present, I presume? Last I was in Dubai was in dec/jan this year.

maximcanada

Jan 3, 2014
Thanks, but I want to know I need to translate stamps in all my passports or just in the passport which holds my 1095 days after entering to Canada?

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
maximcanada said:
Thanks, but I want to know I need to translate stamps in all my passports or just in the passport which holds my 1095 days after entering to Canada?
They requested translated copies from all my passports including expired. From day 1 in Canada to present.

Joe7

Mar 30, 2014
Hi,
I did exam and interview on Mar 01 in Mississauga and i pass the exam then i got interview. Im cancelled my residence visa before came to Canada and they put cancelled stamp on my sticker but no date of cancellation. The citizenship officer asked about the date of cancellation and she told me you enter Apr 2010 and your visa expiration Apr 2011 and you maybe did landing and back to Dubai one year and then back to Canada and you maybe have E card, and i try to approve and i show her i got visit visa after 8 months from my landing date thats mean i don't have residence visa and it cancelled she said no i want entry exit record of movement from uae i don't have another choice i called my father there and he got from Dubai and sent it to me, I'm just translated and mail it to cic on Mar 12. Now they received it more than 2 weeks and nothing heard from them i don't know how long will take this processing

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

need urgent help, I asked one of my friends to get entry/exit record from UAE. He checked with them and it seems they only issue last/final Exit and final Cancellation. I read some of you guys got the paper from UAE will exit and entry record.

could you let me know what is that report called and did anyone got the all the record ????

Thanks

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atifakbar said:
Hi Guys,

need urgent help, I asked one of my friends to get entry/exit record from UAE. He checked with them and it seems they only issue last/final Exit and final Cancellation. I read some of you guys got the paper from UAE will exit and entry record.

could you let me know what is that report called and did anyone got the all the record ????

Thanks

I had the same issue with my report...Not sure why this is random...They only had my final Exit and Visa cancellation record, and nothing else in the system...
UAE also deletes history after 1 year of former residents that have cancelled their visas; unless they have a criminal record or are blacklisted

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daktrader said:
I had the same issue with my report...Not sure why this is random...They only had my final Exit and Visa cancellation record, and nothing else in the system...
UAE also deletes history after 1 year of former residents that have cancelled their visas; unless they have a criminal record or are blacklisted
I believe that is fine as we just has to prove that visa was cancelled on so and so date and after that it is impossible to travel on that visa.

Thanks

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

One more question .... report is in Arabic and need transactions. should it be translated there in UAE or it is better to get it translated here in Canada .... which is better not worried about cost ...

thanks
atif

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atifakbar said:
Guys,

One more question .... report is in Arabic and need transactions. should it be translated there in UAE or it is better to get it translated here in Canada .... which is better not worried about cost ...

thanks
atif
Has to be in Canada Translator....

Hope311

Mar 3, 2014
Hello Friends,

I asked my friend in dubai to request the record for me , they asked him to get a power of attorney from me to do that is it the normal procedures or here is another way to do it ?

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope311 said:
Hello Friends,

I asked my friend in dubai to request the record for me , they asked him to get a power of attorney from me to do that is it the normal procedures or here is another way to do it ?
Power of Attorny is the only way; unless you go and get it personally...
If you were under your Parents sponsorship there; then they can also get it on your behalf...

Getting it through the Embassy here in Ottawa is just a time wasting process as they do not have a designated procedure for it...
Good Luck!

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope311 said:
Hello Friends,

I got it two days back i ask my relative to get it for me he talk to some agent and that is all ... i paid extra 100 Dhs for that .... i didnt send any letter from here

Thanks