SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donvalley said:
No doubt, all the crooks and fraudsters must be booked but there is no way we can/will stop people moving around looking for better opportunities and fortunes.

I believe there are different levels of challenges and consequences in life everywhere whether it is India, Middle East or Canada.
I do agree on that, but after going through a number of posts on this forum. I feel the new rules are not to stop genuine citizens from moving abroad, but they are targeted towards fraudsters who want citizenship of convenience. Firstly waiting 4 years / 6 years, then requirement to submit tax statements and the intent to reside in Canada and English requirements. These new requirements should not be a problem for the genuine immigrant who wants to build their life in Canada, but it is tough requirements for those non-genuine immigrants. Ofcourse like Chris Alexander said that 10 years down the road if someone got a good job in another country, they could and still come back. The intent to reside is designed for those people who are already intending to leave Canada after obtaining citizenship.

Regarding life in Middle East, I'd say Middle East would compare no where close to Canada or India, where people's rights and liberties are abused all the time. One can pick up a news paper and read all the stories that happen in Middle East.

DLN

Nov 25, 2014
I have never been a resident of the UAE. Have only travelled there as a visitor on a Tourist Visa.
At the interview, the officer asked me to translate all the entry/exit stamps for the UAE. Even though it clearly states on the stamps, Entry and Exit.
Can anyone please guide me where I can get these stamps translated from as the translator needs to be certified.

Secondly, They have asked official entry/exit records from the UAE . Can anyone please advise how to get these?

Thanks

DLN

Nov 25, 2014
Kam2014 said:
Hi Shaazdeh- I had my citizenship exam today and they requested entry/exit report as my UAE residency visa was active during my 4 years period.

Just wondering as to how you got this report by email? can we request this online? Is there a website?

I really appreciate your response as I don't have anyone in UAE to help me get this report..help help

Many thanks.
Kam
I have also been asked to submit Dubai Entry/Exit records from UAE Immigration. Can someone please advise how to get these?

thanks

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DLN said:
I have never been a resident of the UAE. Have only travelled there as a visitor on a Tourist Visa.
At the interview, the officer asked me to translate all the entry/exit stamps for the UAE. Even though it clearly states on the stamps, Entry and Exit.
Can anyone please guide me where I can get these stamps translated from as the translator needs to be certified.

Secondly, They have asked official entry/exit records from the UAE . Can anyone please advise how to get these?

Thanks
I am sort of surprised. You just visited UAE as a visitor on a tourist visa and they are asking you to get Entry/Exit records for UAE. Seems like UAE is in blacklist. Why is that? is it because of the E-Gate thing they have there?

DLN

Nov 25, 2014
yes unfortunately, I did'nt have the UAE Visa record with me. I told them you can check my entry/exit stamps and they are only for 3-4 days max.
I also told them that UAE don't have a tourist visa stamp on the passport. It is in their system. They only have a sticker for resident visa in the passport. But they said no you have to show us UAE visa.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DLN said:
yes unfortunately, I did'nt have the UAE Visa record with me. I told them you can check my entry/exit stamps and they are only for 3-4 days max.
I also told them that UAE don't have a tourist visa stamp on the passport. It is in their system. They only have a sticker for resident visa in the passport. But they said no you have to show us UAE visa.
I also travelled to UAE for 4 days , but that period falls outside my 4 year period. I travelled on a tourist visa and have no visa on my passport, so does this mean that I also have to produce the entry/exit record? They only reason for my travel was to check out what is Dubai all about, since ppl like to hype to much about UAE /Dubai.. but I wasn't very amused.

DLN

Nov 25, 2014
thanks..
The major issue is that I need to get my entry/exit records from the UAE.
Does someone have any idea how to get them?

MyAccount2014

Nov 18, 2014
DLN said:

Thanks
Hello DLN
was your interview held in Ottawa?when?

DLN

Nov 25, 2014
actually they asked for entry/exit report from UAE.
I don't know what is the purpose for this as they already have seen the entry and exit stamps on my passport.
The issue with UAE exit and entry stamps is that they are the same for tourist and resident.
I tried to convince them that I am not a resident of UAE. What I am surprised about is that She didn't ask anything regarding residency in Canada.
my visits to UAE have only been as Dubai is a transit point to my home country and whenever I have been there, I have stopped over for a few days ,, thats it.. and all this was verified through my stamps and the residence calculator.
infact she said there is nothing wrong with my stamps and they all seem to be correct.
It was'nt my day I think.
Now I just need the record of my entries and exits from Dubai. And I don;t know how to get them.
please help anyone.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DLN said:
actually they asked for entry/exit report from UAE.
I don't know what is the purpose for this as they already have seen the entry and exit stamps on my passport.
The issue with UAE exit and entry stamps is that they are the same for tourist and resident.
I tried to convince them that I am not a resident of UAE. What I am surprised about is that She didn't ask anything regarding residency in Canada.
my visits to UAE have only been as Dubai is a transit point to my home country and whenever I have been there, I have stopped over for a few days ,, thats it.. and all this was verified through my stamps and the residence calculator.
infact she said there is nothing wrong with my stamps and they all seem to be correct.
It was'nt my day I think.
Now I just need the record of my entries and exits from Dubai. And I don;t know how to get them.
please help anyone.
Did you get a RQ or just this Entry/Exit report? I am afraid the only way to get that report is to goto Dubai yourself, if you don't know anyone there. Which country passport do you hold?

DLN

Nov 25, 2014
they asked nothing about stay in canada.
no RQ.

I don't know what you call this : Colored copy of each page of passport
UAE visit Visa for all visits. Entry/Exits from UAE.

thats it..

MyAccount2014

Nov 18, 2014
DLN said:
they asked nothing about stay in canada.
no RQ.

I don't know what you call this : Colored copy of each page of passport
UAE visit Visa for all visits. Entry/Exits from UAE.

thats it..
Hi DLN
It is a very good indication that she told you that she is ok with your stamps.
BTW, how many minutes did she spent with you? was she tough?