+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Oh I see lol I don’t get it even after 9 months if they’re only doing internal check/updates thn I don’t know what’s happening with my application :(

No idea at all.

There may/may not be an actual update in the processing timeline in the next few days. It's just that some internal visa process has happened

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Oh I see lol I don’t get it even after 9 months if they’re only doing internal check/updates thn I don’t know what’s happening with my application :(
Something is happening :)

Visa processing is not a simple applicant-gets-to-know-all-actions-taken process. There's more than what meets the eye (or rather.... more than what appears on the processing timeline).... and applicants will not be privy to all internal processes

Mar 8, 2018
Hello guys, new to this post. Can you guy comment on if a paper application submitted through VFSGlobal is more likely to be approved than online application. I am a recent PR and inviting my mother and sister. I am going to write a strong invitation letter with undertaking for their timely return, and both of them will get letters from their employers stating they dont have any objection of them taking a 3 week vacation. In the light of this information what do you think is a better way to apply.?

Mar 8, 2018
I am inclined towards online application as my PR was recently approved in record time (1 month from AOR) with online application. But everyone I know here is suggesting me to go paper way. Also, if my mother wants to show her property for strong connection to home, is a valuation certificate necessary with each property?

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
I am inclined towards online application as my PR was recently approved in record time (1 month from AOR) with online application. But everyone I know here is suggesting me to go paper way. Also, if my mother wants to show her property for strong connection to home, is a valuation certificate necessary with each property?
Recently people had issues submitting their property documents to Gerry's [the visa application centre in Pakistan] - as they were not accepting property documents. Online would be encouraged as you can upload your property documents.

Average processing time is similar for both.

Visa approval is based on the application itself - be it online of paper version, it doesn't really matter.

Good luck!

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hello guys, new to this post. Can you guy comment on if a paper application submitted through VFSGlobal is more likely to be approved than online application. I am a recent PR and inviting my mother and sister. I am going to write a strong invitation letter with undertaking for their timely return, and both of them will get letters from their employers stating they dont have any objection of them taking a 3 week vacation. In the light of this information what do you think is a better way to apply.?
if you got PR recently so it is not a good IDEA to apply TRV of mother and sister as it doesn't make sense and they can refuse on reason of visit there must be strong reason to visit IE Visitor if they are frequent traveler if reason is to meeting you it is too early to make application like that plus offline took more then 120 Days from Pakistan and online is also same but you have advantage online like you can add as many as documents you want however offline you are not allowed to attach property documents Good luck

Mar 8, 2018
if you got PR recently so it is not a good IDEA to apply TRV of mother and sister as it doesn't make sense and they can refuse on reason of visit there must be strong reason to visit IE Visitor if they are frequent traveler if reason is to meeting you it is too early to make application like that plus offline took more then 120 Days from Pakistan and online is also same but you have advantage online like you can add as many as documents you want however offline you are not allowed to attach property documents Good luck
Well, I did get my PR recently but I was a student before. So its not like i recently landed. Havent met my family in 2 years. Thats a good enough and honest reason.

Mar 8, 2018
Recently people had issues submitting their property documents to Gerry's [the visa application centre in Pakistan] - as they were not accepting property documents. Online would be encouraged as you can upload your property documents.

Average processing time is similar for both.

Visa approval is based on the application itself - be it online of paper version, it doesn't really matter.

Good luck!
Thanks. I am submitting letter from employer from both my mother and sister, plus a bank statement good enough to state in the letter that they will support themselves. One question though, does it look better on an application if the visitors say they will take care of their own expenses or the host? Other documents include their and my pay stubs, tax certificates, property papers (just a scan copy, not an evaluation, to show links back home). Plus I am writing a solid invitation in which basically I am holding myself responsible in case they overstay, and will get it notarized and then authenticated by the province. Hoping for the best.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Hi All,
Just wondering if there is any spreadsheet for TRV applicants from Pakistan that shows how long does it take from start to end for approval/rejection??? I know every case varies from person to person but that would be a good tool to see the reason of approval/rejection and the estimation of expected timelines.
Would really appreciate if anyone like to contribute their thoughts on what is the average timelines of approval/rejection and the most common causes of refusals?
Thanks,

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hi All,
Just wondering if there is any spreadsheet for TRV applicants from Pakistan that shows how long does it take from start to end for approval/rejection??? I know every case varies from person to person but that would be a good tool to see the reason of approval/rejection and the estimation of expected timelines.
Would really appreciate if anyone like to contribute their thoughts on what is the average timelines of approval/rejection and the most common causes of refusals?
Thanks,
it took 3 to 4 months for approval however for rejection they can send you back after 15 to 20 days and reasons are common Financial status, Traveling history and purpose of visit Good Luck

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Thanks. I am submitting letter from employer from both my mother and sister, plus a bank statement good enough to state in the letter that they will support themselves. One question though, does it look better on an application if the visitors say they will take care of their own expenses or the host? Other documents include their and my pay stubs, tax certificates, property papers (just a scan copy, not an evaluation, to show links back home). Plus I am writing a solid invitation in which basically I am holding myself responsible in case they overstay, and will get it notarized and then authenticated by the province. Hoping for the best.
If applying for visitor visa - the visitors are required to have sufficient funds to support their expenses - so make sure your mom and sisters are proving sufficient funds for their stay including their tickets. Don't mention that "if they overstay" - just mention that they'll leave the country on this day because they've to join the work back home.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

I Just got an email from my wife.
She contacted her MP on Friday and she received an update today... Finally my application is in final review.
Could you please explain a little more about the "final review".
So its mean my background check in finalized and now they're reviewing my application for the final decision ?

Coz remember there was an update in my CIC account but nothing changed ?

(MP's reply)

"We have received an update from IRCC, please see below.

Abdul’s application is pending final review; unfortunately there is no timeline for IRCC to render their decision. We can appreciate how frustrating this update may be, but we hope you find it helpful. If you have any questions, please let us know."

Thanks

Reactions: kira260

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

I Just got an email from my wife.
She contacted her MP on Friday and she received an update today... Finally my application is in final review.
Could you please explain a little more about the "final review".
So its mean my background check in finalized and now they're reviewing my application for the final decision ?
Yes, that's correct. Background/security checks have been completed.... and your application is in the queue for a visa officer to review your documents for a final decision.

Again, they are being cautious and mention there's no fixed time to complete this part of the visa processing.... which in a way is true.

Hopefully, there's light at the end of the tunnel soon

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Oh that’s good to know at least I know my BG/Security checks are now completed.
What do you think from your experience another month or two maybe or it can take another 6 months ?
Also if there was something wrong in BG they won’t send for final review right ?

Yes, that's correct. Background/security checks have been completed.... and your application is in the queue for a visa officer to review your documents for a final decision.

Again, they are being cautious and mention there's no fixed time to complete this part of the visa processing.... which in a way is true.

Hopefully, there's light at the end of the tunnel soon

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Oh that’s good to know at least I know my BG/Security checks are now completed.
What do you think from your experience another month or two maybe or it can take another 6 months ?
Also if there was something wrong in BG they won’t send for final review right ?
It could even take as little as a couple of days. No way of knowing.

But you're almost there :)