+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Today i received email mentioning
Your processed passport has been dispatched 21/02/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Center, Islamabad.
Applied for TRV 13/02/2018
co applicant 9 years old daughter
purpose of visit . family ( including parents and siblings)
My file was very strong.
invitation from brother. his pay stubs bank statements employment certificate .house ownership
father hospitalized discharge letter ( as I mention to visit Him)
My employment including salary ,leave and job certificate
daughter school leave
my bank statements for 4 months
Air booking.
Tomorrow morning going for collection my passports

I am so much worried regarding very fast processing .which is 10 working days.
Please need help
did you linked your application with your CIC account if yes so you can see a result but as per experience of reading threads for paki applicants min time they took 3 months but good luck please update here

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Salam everyone.
I applied fro TRV 13/02/2018.with 9 years old daughter (co applicant) for 45 days family Visit
Rest of my dependent child and spouse will remain in pakistan
Canada. Family Parents and 3 brothers one is married his wife and a kid.( all these holding citizenship )
and settled in Canada since 2008
Own a house with good jobs , father is retired
supporting documents I submitted from my family includes.
Invitation letter mentioning my father health( with attached hospitalized discharged slip)
My family will pay fro my trip including everything food shelter transportation and air fare .
Also spending Ramadan and eid with them.
Bank statements 1100,000 $cad . with pay stubs .employment certificate, citizenship card with Canadian passports copy. Canada home owner documents.
Documents I submit . My job( Private) as sales manager . leave certificate . NOC from employer
Daughter school leave certificate . consent letter from non accompanying parent
My funds statement for 4 months 900,000PKR.
Question is I have no previous Travel history it will hurt my application or for family visit VO do not consider it.
Another excellent example of a visa approved with no travel history! Contracts. You got approved very quickly.

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Another excellent example of a visa approved with no travel history! Contracts. You got approved very quickly.
I've come across few of such cases including myself - my dad is retired - parents aren't working and don't have a property and Travel history is limited to Dubai. and still we were granted a visa - though I didn't expect that so easily.

Reactions: kira260

Muntaha usman

Feb 3, 2018
Hello..
I am still awaiting for reply from embassy...I was done biometric 4th Jan... online based...now still awaiting... please any one tell me how many days or weeks more.

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
@Mrmoody90 any good news? How many GCMS notes you got and did u see any difference in them? I only got one i dunno to get another one or not. Please share your mind.do u have s15(1) note in your gcms?

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hey there well nothing as yet same old crap. Waiting n waiting
Well I only applied once and never received them ever.
So I didn’t try to request another ...

@Mrmoody90 any good news? How many GCMS notes you got and did u see any difference in them? I only got one i dunno to get another one or not. Please share your mind.do u have s15(1) note in your gcms?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hey there well nothing as yet same old crap. Waiting n waiting
Well I only applied once and never received them ever.
So I didn’t try to request another ...
Hope you will get soon IA it is longest waiting but i am sure due to on going pr application but wondering like if they have to issue so issue if not so refuse but atlest reply or update but IA you will get good news shortly either it make no sense to hold too long :)

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Inshallah
Thanks
Hope you will get soon IA it is longest waiting but i am sure due to on going pr application but wondering like if they have to issue so issue if not so refuse but atlest reply or update but IA you will get good news shortly either it make no sense to hold too long :)

Tariq Younis

Mar 1, 2018
my trv is refused only one reason (purpose of visit).i was apply with family we have also visit visa of USA 5 years multiple. please tell me what i can do next

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
my trv is refused only one reason (purpose of visit).i was apply with family we have also visit visa of USA 5 years multiple. please tell me what i can do next
did you visit USA in past or you just got Visa? what other countries did you visit in past? and what documents you attached with application

Tariq Younis

Mar 1, 2018
no We are not visit to USA,i only visit on business visa 3 Time KSA And 3 Time UAE
and my famliy visit UAE, we want to visit both counties same time due to shortage of time, my children school hoildays only 15 days, they also see canada with USA visit.
i attached documents/
my business certificate
travel history
picture
USA visas
Imm5645
Imm5713
Purpose of Visit ( i attached only return ticket New York (JFK) to Toronto (YYZ) and Toronto (YYZ) to New York (JFK)
Financial Proof
Stamping visa on Passport

Last edited: