+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello everyone,
my application for my moms trv has been refused. the check marked fields are:
1.You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.
2.Other reasons:
No CRA Notices of Assessment to validate host's income
advice please, should i file in a new application, or is there a way i provide them the required documentation. (i did provide moms bank statement, but i did not know that i have to provide my NOA from cra too)
@Bryanna @Omairi7 @scylla
Hi,

Sorry to know your mom was refused.

Did your mom prove that she had adequate finances of her own for the visit?
Or did she indicate complete financial dependence on you?
What financial documents did she include?

Cheers

Reactions: sweetquartz6

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
10-sept-14(e-cas status update: 15 sep)
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
16-01-15 (sent 24 jan 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
Hi,

Sorry to know your mom was refused.

Did your mom prove that she had adequate finances of her own for the visit?
Or did she indicate complete financial dependence on you?
What financial documents did she include?

Cheers
Hi Bryanna,
Thanks for the quick response.
Yes she included 1. her bank statement showing almost 5500 CAD plus monthly pension ( she receives as my fathers beneficiary-also attached related document of pension)
2. Her savings bank statement from another account on which she also receives regulr income.
( this is for widows)
Each bank statement was issued by respective banks including their official stamps.
I also want to mention my opinion:
As per my understanding, the vo objected to not including hosts (myself) notice of assessment from cra. But also i read at cic website that they cant refuse an application not containing a noa from host.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/proof-funds-financial-support.html
See note at the end on this link.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,
Thanks for the quick response.
Yes she included 1. her bank statement showing almost 5500 CAD plus monthly pension ( she receives as my fathers beneficiary-also attached related document of pension)
2. Her savings bank statement from another account on which she also receives regulr income.
( this is for widows)
Each bank statement was issued by respective banks including their official stamps.
That's good.

Does she have any other financial investments? Bank term deposits, shares/dividends, mutual funds, rental income?

Do share the list of documents which you submitted as the host.

I also want to mention my opinion:
As per my understanding, the vo objected to not including hosts (myself) notice of assessment from cra. But also i read at cic website that they cant refuse an application not containing a noa from host.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/proof-funds-financial-support.html
See note at the end on this link.
You are right about this.

You may want to re-check the application form to see if you had selected 'Super Visa' or maybe you had mentioned a stay of 6 months or more? Or maybe there was some indication that she could extend her stay beyond 6 months? I'm just guessing the possibilities as to why she was refused on these grounds

Reactions: sweetquartz6

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I applied online based.... biometric attempt 4 jan..now still awaiting answer.. I applied with my husband and my daughter and my husband son...
PLEASE SHARE YOUR TRAVEL HISTORY AND REASON OF TRAVEL IF POSSIBLE.
TODAY IS 08TH FEB, MEANS 1 MONTH COMPLETED IN YOUR PROCESSING. KEEP AN EYE ON GC KEY ACCOUNT. ALSO NOTE THAT PROCESSING MIGHT TAKE 3-4 MONTHS DUE TO BACK GROUND CHECKS. SO BE POSITIVE, PATIENT AND CALM.

Reactions: Muntaha usman