+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi.
Need some help.
I will be landing as permanent resident in september iA.
My parents want to apply for trv so they can come visit me in oct.
Problem: my mother is going to retire late oct,thus she wants to apply now so that she can show strong ties in her home country.
I wanted to ask if its better to apply now or after september since the purpose of visit is to visit their daughter.

Thanks a lot.

woodworker

Aug 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/Jan/2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
29/Feb/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.12.2013....3rd line 17/1/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15/Jan/2014 PPR1 & PPR2 24/Jan/2014. Decision made on 27.Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/Jan/2014....recieved 30/Jan/2014
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
Submitted passport on 10 September for visa stamping and got them back today 13 September from Islamabad.

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Dear All,

I am a permanent resident of Canada and my husband is Canadian citizen. I am going to apply visit visa for my parents in October 2018. The purpose of their visit is arrival of our new born baby ( due date is mid of November).
From our side we provide
1) invitation letter (in invitation letter we have written that we will be responsible for all their needs during their visit,food,accommodation, transportation, and medical expenses,if necessary)
2) Medical letter from doctor
3) Notice of assessment of my husband last year 2017
4) My PR card and my husband passport showing he is Canadian citizen
My parents are providing bank statements,property papers,my father’s employment letter,marriage certificate,FRC. My father is on job,my mother is housewife and my brother and sister are married ( one in Pakistan and other one in Dubai).

Now my question is to all members of this group is anything more we required to make my parents case strong so that they can be here with me to celebrate our child’s birth?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hi.
Need some help.
I will be landing as permanent resident in september iA.
My parents want to apply for trv so they can come visit me in oct.
Problem: my mother is going to retire late oct,thus she wants to apply now so that she can show strong ties in her home country.
I wanted to ask if its better to apply now or after september since the purpose of visit is to visit their daughter.

Thanks a lot.
when you are going in September so why your parents want to join you in OCT? is there any occasion or what? it will be difficult for your parents to show ties and reason btw parents travelled any other countries before together?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Dear All,

I am a permanent resident of Canada and my husband is Canadian citizen. I am going to apply visit visa for my parents in October 2018. The purpose of their visit is arrival of our new born baby ( due date is mid of November).
From our side we provide
1) invitation letter (in invitation letter we have written that we will be responsible for all their needs during their visit,food,accommodation, transportation, and medical expenses,if necessary)
2) Medical letter from doctor
3) Notice of assessment of my husband last year 2017
4) My PR card and my husband passport showing he is Canadian citizen
My parents are providing bank statements,property papers,my father’s employment letter,marriage certificate,FRC. My father is on job,my mother is housewife and my brother and sister are married ( one in Pakistan and other one in Dubai).

Now my question is to all members of this group is anything more we required to make my parents case strong so that they can be here with me to celebrate our child’s birth?
your reason is weak TRV chances are less as per current scenario did you parents visit any other countries before? what is your father job since when you are in Canada?

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
your reason is weak TRV chances are less as per current scenario did you parents visit any other countries before? what is your father job since when you are in Canada?
No they haven’t travelled to Canada or other countries. They just travelled to Dubai (family visit) and Saudia for pilgrimage tour. My father is currently working in a company as a Assistant Manager on contract since may 2017, and before he retired as a Senior Vise President from another company and worked 30 years there.

I have written in invitation letter we want our parents to come and shower their blessings on newborn as it would be a great family reunion. We also want them to come and see some tourist places around Toronto.What else we can write to make case strong?

What I mention in my question all documents I listed is fine or anything else is require?

Reactions: bonaparte

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Why you think my reason is weak?
because of less travel history no idea about ties at back home because my Uncle applied on same grounds refused twice reasons was travel history and ties to back home even he visited us in past and europe as well but he was refused, reason should be solid like you have to satisfy officer they are tourist or family visitor plus what they have back home like properties savings etc. Canada visa is unpredictable but so far as per experience of forum i found only rear cases of that situation got approve rest were refused because they check applications on all aspects from travelling to living style job etc as you said sisters are married no dependent on them so these stuff can make case weaker rest ALLAH knows @Bryanna can advice you the best in this forum

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
because of less travel history no idea about ties at back home because my Uncle applied on same grounds refused twice reasons was travel history and ties to back home even he visited us in past and europe as well but he was refused, reason should be solid like you have to satisfy officer they are tourist or family visitor plus what they have back home like properties savings etc. Canada visa is unpredictable but so far as per experience of forum i found only rear cases of that situation got approve rest were refused because they check applications on all aspects from travelling to living style job etc as you said sisters are married no dependent on them so these stuff can make case weaker rest ALLAH knows @Bryanna can advice you the best in this forum

Hi @Bryanna can you please guide

Aug 10, 2017
@Omairi7 7 @Bryanna , @hamid607 ,@Mrmoody90

Hey everyone, I was just looking for some guidance.

I am a citizen in Canada and would like to apply for a visitor visa for my wife who lives in Islamabad. We have our sponsorship app in the works. It was sent by my lawyer 4 months ago but haven't heard anything back yet. We got married in 2017 march, its been quite some time as my application was sent back 2 times when I applied on my own.

Anyways, I was willing to try applying online for a visitor visa for her and see what happens. She can get a job letter that states she can go on leave for 2-3 months or so, I can also get some property docs with her name on it as well.

Do you guys think I should at least give it a try on my own? As my lawyer wants to charge me more than a $1,000 for it but he doesn't want to apply for it because he says it will get rejected.

I have been working for the past 4 years and have good history. Sponsorship appl is just taking too long and its getting really frustrating to be away from my wife. It's even harder for my wife. I can send in all the pictures, marriage cert. birth cert. bank statements etc.

How much money do you think there should be in my account to show? Also, does my wife have to show her account even if I will support her during her stay here?

Any thoughts? What else should I make sure to include?

Any guidance will be very much appreciated.

chkamran786

Sep 22, 2018
We cannot take this thing For Granted that they are checking our background checks so we will surely get the visas, They might find something and can Reject our TRVs too. Yes we are taking this Background check and longer duration of processing on a positive Note.
kindly please tell me whats mean by background checking..what they do in this situation????

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
What are the current timelines for online visitor TRV for Pakistani applicants? Family's application in bg check for 60 days now.

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
I’m canadian PR. Applied for parents TRV online on Oct 23 and it’s approved today. They have just submitted their passports. What could be the minimum validity of visa?