+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
it depends on application some people got within 2 months but majority took minimum 4 months even my booking was in december which i cancelled later and i got visa in feb and i applied in September so it is all about luck..

Financial is a key they can decide application based on finances as well if you have valid US visa and you travel so in that case they put financial aside but again it is required to proof yourself financially but IA they will get it as they have good traveling history which is indicating they are visitors and will be back Good Luck
Thanks for the info, I didn't know that it take that long or I would had asked them to applied earlier. They usually get their UK visa in 2 weeks or so, that's why our understanding was maximum of month or two for Canada. Fingers crossed , I am hoping for the best.
Thanks

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Ok I’m starting to get excited again after all finally my BG is completed :)
I really hope it take couple of days coz my Mrs. Is due in couple of days :)
Hey Brother,
Assalam o alikum
How are you doing?
What is the latest on your application, sorry i was away with business and other issues.

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
I have a personal experience that your visa totally depends on the person who is handling your case. If he had a fight with his wife before he left for the office or if he had an argument from his manager when he entered then you are done. Similarly, if he is going on vacations bought a new car or property or he is very happy for whatever reason, you will get the visa even if there are some lackings in the case. One of my relatives applied for the visa and she did not even attach the proper and sufficient bank statement, but her passport was returned on the 9th day with 5 year multiple. Another is waiting for more then a month where all the documentations were well updated so thats your luck too aside from the formalities. I know its not the luck but that plays a big role.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Wsalam
I’m good. Alhumdulilah and you
I’ got an interview call from Sydney office on 3 April 2018 but I’m Saudi so I request to transfer my file to Riyadh office in Saudi Arabia. File was transferred on 9th April 2018 and today is the 3rd of May no uodate yet from the Riyadh VO.
End of the story still in waiting game !!!!!
It’s been an year since I applied :(
Hey Brother,
Assalam o alikum
How are you doing?
What is the latest on your application, sorry i was away with business and other issues.

MaryamRas

Feb 6, 2018
Can anyone here please tell me, vac ppl are not allowing to send property documents along with our application, although they dont have the right to deny any of our documents, so what we can do for that, i dont want to apply online, my parents visa was refused due to country ties and assets and how i can show them proof if tgey are not allowing us to send documents

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi all ,

I am applying for my parent visit visa, need little bit guidance on it.

1) do we have to create 1 profile for both mother and dad?
2) what is the difference between " Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713) " and "Use of Representative (IMM5476) ''form

I am applying for my parent visa online on their behalf, should I declare MYSELF as a REPRESENTATIVE (submit 5476) ?

2) If I create a profile for my father, do I have to include my mother in the same profile as a family member?
3) after submitting the online document, when do my parent has to go for medical and biometric?
4) is medical should have to do before or after applying online?

Thanks

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all ,

I am applying for my parent visit visa, need little bit guidance on it.

1) do we have to create 1 profile for both mother and dad?
2) what is the difference between " Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713) " and "Use of Representative (IMM5476) ''form

I am applying for my parent visa online on their behalf, should I declare MYSELF as a REPRESENTATIVE (submit 5476) ?

2) If I create a profile for my father, do I have to include my mother in the same profile as a family member?
3) after submitting the online document, when do my parent has to go for medical and biometric?
4) is medical should have to do before or after applying online?

Thanks
1) yes , one profile will be good where your dad is main applicant
2) as per my understanding family respresentative is a person whos also applying together with other family members ..like if uour father will apply so he will be family resp for your mother .. and use of representative is like you are applying for your both parents
Plus oncw you will fill eligibility questioner it will provide you list of documents with forms tl be used ..
3)they will get bio request within 48 to 72 hours
Medical not needed for trv ..but if they will be required you will get msg in cic account
4) if required

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
1) yes , one profile will be good where your dad is main applicant
2) as per my understanding family respresentative is a person whos also applying together with other family members ..like if uour father will apply so he will be family resp for your mother .. and use of representative is like you are applying for your both parents
Plus oncw you will fill eligibility questioner it will provide you list of documents with forms tl be used ..
3)they will get bio request within 48 to 72 hours
Medical not needed for trv ..but if they will be required you will get msg in cic account
4) if required
thanks for replying back. Just a last question.

1 ) As I am applying for my parent visit visa from Canada. should I mention myself in the application as representative? fill the " Use of representative"form?

2) on the online application, Regarding signatures on the Forms. the form which has Validate option, they don't need to be signed. ?
What about the forms which don't have the option of VALIDATE , like Family information? does my parent have to sign them and then I should upload?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for replying back. Just a last question.

1 ) As I am applying for my parent visit visa from Canada. should I mention myself in the application as representative? fill the " Use of representative"form?

2) on the online application, Regarding signatures on the Forms. the form which has Validate option, they don't need to be signed. ?
What about the forms which don't have the option of VALIDATE , like Family information? does my parent have to sign them and then I should upload?
You can apply on ur father behalf and use only imm5713 in which your mom n dad have to sign it ..
Theres nothing wrong if you will apply online for them . And the only form to be signed will be family representative form and u have to scan it n upload it ..

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
You can apply on ur father behalf and use only imm5713 in which your mom n dad have to sign it ..
Theres nothing wrong if you will apply online for them . And the only form to be signed will be family representative form and u have to scan it n upload it ..

I was checking the family from, my parent don't have to sign that ?