+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Ok I’m starting to get excited again after all finally my BG is completed :)
I really hope it take couple of days coz my Mrs. Is due in couple of days :)

It could even take as little as a couple of days. No way of knowing.

But you're almost there :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok I’m starting to get excited again after all finally my BG is completed :)
I really hope it take couple of days coz my Mrs. Is due in couple of days :)
I know. I know. Exciting and happy family times ahead..... celebrations for multiple things.... but just don't plan anything yet :)

Stay calm. Breathe slowly. And wait for PPR

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Yes IA
I agree with you I’m still gonna wait till I receive my PPR and thn plan but at least now I know I’m almost there the BG wait game is off :)
I know. I know. Exciting and happy family times ahead..... celebrations for multiple things.... but just don't plan anything yet :)

Stay calm. Breathe slowly. And wait for PPR

Reactions: kira260

Tariq Younis

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks you very much for reply I am not interested to go Canada but my children forcing me to visit that's the only reason to go their second we have US Visas for all family.if their is any update please tell me what is
Yes, travel history does make a stronger impract. I would advise you not to apply for TRV again till next 6 months time. Apply for GCMS notes, works on every point and filled the gaps. Thanking you.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
it took 3 to 4 months for approval however for rejection they can send you back after 15 to 20 days and reasons are common Financial status, Traveling history and purpose of visit Good Luck
Thanks, does that mean those who haven't received response past 25 days after applying will get their visa approved?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks, does that mean those who haven't received response past 25 days after applying will get their visa approved?
25 days is nothing atlest 1 and half month means case is in under background verification further you can send CSE to Abudhabi if you applied from Pakistan and can find out expedite decision so they can tell you further if you have good traveling history sufficient funds so don't you worry it will be approved for sure

Tariq Younis

Mar 1, 2018
Please guide me.
My father is submitted documents for TRV dated 28March2018, by online.
Submitted finger print same date.
Still no update.
Showing online status is ( your action is required).

If he will traveling to US on dated 27march,2018 and meanwhile his case is approved.
Then where he is submitted his passport.either he Will submitted in USA. or come back to Pakistan then he submitted his passport in Garry.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Please guide me.
My father is submitted documents for TRV dated 28March2018, by online.
Submitted finger print same date.
Still no update.
Showing online status is ( your action is required).

If he will traveling to US on dated 27march,2018 and meanwhile his case is approved.
Then where he is submitted his passport.either he Will submitted in USA. or come back to Pakistan then he submitted his passport in Garry.
sure it can be pasted in USA as well you will need to cse request and then as they will allow your father can submit passport from anywhere no matter he is in US Good luck

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
25 days is nothing atlest 1 and half month means case is in under background verification further you can send CSE to Abudhabi if you applied from Pakistan and can find out expedite decision so they can tell you further if you have good traveling history sufficient funds so don't you worry it will be approved for sure
Thanks, actually my mom and sis applied from ISB. They both have really good travel histories about 7 to 8 visits to UK in the past 8 years but they don't have sufficient monetary ties. I wonder how how would that impact their application.
Also they applied recently about 8-9 days ago and they are planning to land here in Canada during summer I would say in early June. Do you think they applied late since its taking 3-4 months just to get the visa?

Last edited:

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks, actually my mom and sis applied from ISB. They both have really good travel histories about 7 to 8 visits to UK in the past 8 years but they don't have sufficient monetary ties. I wonder how how would that impact their application.
Also they applied recently about 8-9 days ago and they are planning to land here in Canada during summer I would say in early June. Do you think they applied late since its taking 3-4 months just to get the visa?
it depends on application some people got within 2 months but majority took minimum 4 months even my booking was in december which i cancelled later and i got visa in feb and i applied in September so it is all about luck..

Financial is a key they can decide application based on finances as well if you have valid US visa and you travel so in that case they put financial aside but again it is required to proof yourself financially but IA they will get it as they have good traveling history which is indicating they are visitors and will be back Good Luck