+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in September 2017. Share your timeline and processing time from INDIA

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Hello everyone,
I had applied for visitor visa through online application system on 19th sep, its already been 60 days since then, but still it is in process, any suggestions what can i do now.
Is there any other september applicants still waiting ?
I applied for my parents online on 14th Sep and still in process... Not sure what to do

Shikha15

Nov 19, 2017
Today I got mail from CE CSC like below

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

· Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,

· Report important changes,

· Provide documents,

· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

· Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

But I dont understand to which visa office my file is currently located as they didnt mentioned it.
Please help.

PB*

Nov 7, 2017
Hello everyone,
I had applied for visitor visa through online application system on 19th sep, its already been 60 days since then, but still it is in process, any suggestions what can i do now.
Hi Shikha,

We have also applied on 19th September for a visitor visa for my husband from India. No updates yet.

When we sent an email for update to Bangalore immigration office, they said that our application is a case in Delhi immigration office. Delhi office never replied to our emails.

I guess, we need to wait more.

please share if you get any updates.

Reactions: Shikha15

Shikha15

Nov 19, 2017
Today I got mail from CE CSC like below

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

· Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,

· Report important changes,

· Provide documents,

· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

· Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

But I dont understand to which visa office my file is currently located as they didnt mentioned it.
Please help.
@Bryanna Please help

PB*

Nov 7, 2017
Hi Friends,

we also got passport request today.
I wish everyone of you whoever are waiting should get approval soon.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello everyone,
Hi,

1. You can email the visa office for your territory. They will reply to your queries although your application may be processed by any global visa office

2. Do you work/have you worked in the police, defense services, government department, judiciary?

Cheers

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Today I got below reply for my parents status from Delhi immigration office :

Please be advised that yours and your spouse’s applications are pending for review by an officer. Please await communication from our office.

Not sure what that means

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Today I got below reply for my parents status from Delhi immigration office :

Please be advised that yours and your spouse’s applications are pending for review by an officer. Please await communication from our office.

Not sure what that means
It means that all pre-checks and pre-decision processes have been completed. Your parents' TRV applications are in the queue for final review by a visa officer i.e. you can expect decisions shortly, maybe next week

Reactions: Joeshu

Jj s

Nov 22, 2017
Hi friends,

I am a oct 25 th applicant for trv applied on paper from Chandigarh. Next day I got a message that my application is being processed .....and till now it is still the same. My problem is that the funtion i am going to attend in canada is on 4 th of dec. Please advice what to do?

Red rose

Feb 15, 2012
Hi friends,

I am a oct 25 th applicant for trv applied on paper from Chandigarh. Next day I got a message that my application is being processed .....and till now it is still the same. My problem is that the funtion i am going to attend in canada is on 4 th of dec. Please advice what to do?
Hi
Have you got any reply from embassy..?