+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in September 2017. Share your timeline and processing time from INDIA

RAHI_123

Dec 4, 2017
Hello everyone,
I had applied for visitor visa through online application system on 19th sep, its already been 60 days since then, but still it is in process, any suggestions what can i do now.
Is there any other september applicants still waiting ?
YES I AM

RAHI_123

Dec 4, 2017
Today I got mail from CE CSC like below

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

· Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,

· Report important changes,

· Provide documents,

· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

· Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

But I dont understand to which visa office my file is currently located as they didnt mentioned it.
Please help.

RAHI_123

Dec 4, 2017
Today I got mail from CE CSC like below

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

· Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,

· Report important changes,

· Provide documents,

· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

· Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

But I dont understand to which visa office my file is currently located as they didnt mentioned it.
Please help.
Did you get any updates?

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Finally got PP request for parents :)

Timeline :
Applied online - 14th Sep
PP request - 29th Nov
PP submission at VFS Delhi - 1st Dec

Waiting for stamping now :)

Akhilmodi1

Aug 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have applied online TRV outside of Canada for my parents on September 28th 2017. and still no decision made on it even though it says roughly 26 days to process TRV on canada.ca website.
I have inquired to DELHI IMMIGRATION by email and got reply saying officer has put application on pending and there is no additional information needed at this time from my side. its already been 1 month on the top, still no update.
is there anyone with the same case or any suggestions to check my application status.?
reply would be appreciated. Thank You.

theres

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have applied online TRV outside of Canada for my parents on September 28th 2017. and still no decision made on it even though it says roughly 26 days to process TRV on canada.ca website.
I have inquired to DELHI IMMIGRATION by email and got reply saying officer has put application on pending and there is no additional information needed at this time from my side. its already been 1 month on the top, still no update.
is there anyone with the same case or any suggestions to check my application status.?
Hi, could you please share the Delhi Immigration Email ID?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi friends,

I am a oct 25 th applicant for trv applied on paper from Chandigarh. Next day I got a message that my application is being processed .....and till now it is still the same. My problem is that the funtion i am going to attend in canada is on 4 th of dec. Please advice what to do?
Did you get an update yet? Also was your application in BG check at all?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Anyone's application in background check here that has NOT worked for police, military or anything like that?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I'm surprised they replied to you! I emailed many times and never got any response nor did my representative. I wonder what it means it's pending lol maybe background checks? Or laziness

Reactions: Akhilmodi1

Akhilmodi1

Aug 7, 2017
I'm surprised they replied to you! I emailed many times and never got any response nor did my representative. I wonder what it means it's pending lol maybe background checks? Or laziness
Exactly. it doesnt make sense to me but it is what it is. Hope they speed up the process.

Reactions: kira260

Jasdir

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Paper application Lodged at NDVO since September, 20th 2017.

Almost a month before I got a message from NDVO that your application has been sent to an officer for review.

Still waiting.

~Jasdir.