+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in September 2017. Share your timeline and processing time from INDIA

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Dear friends

Do you have any update or good news from CIC.
I was applied on 12/09/2017

Still waiting.

Do you have any sugession .

PB*

Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys lets share the timelines and updates regarding the TRV applied in Sep 2017. Here is mine.

Applied on Sep 23th.
Confirmation email received on the same day.

Plz also share your status.

Thanks.
Hi,
Did you receive any update on your application?

Thanks!

PB*

Nov 7, 2017
Online application submitted for parents on 14th Sep. Received confirmation same day

After that eligibility review started 2 days back.. Since than no further update
Hi,
Did you receive any update on your application?

Thanks!

Jack1983

Jul 26, 2017
Received the message to submit the passport.
Application submitted 21st September
Passport Request 2nd October
i am canadian pr since 4 years and i got married before 7 months... what are the possiblilites to get visa for my wife.

shall i apply online or on paper, and after subbmiting online do i need to provide notarised documents to vfs even if i am all uploading doc online ?

another quesition is , is it mandatory that my wife do irrc medical check up and up form ...if she is applying online ? because online it says its mandatory. and if not mandatory than what should i mention in proof of medical required

please help me to my question...

thanks a lot

Shikha15

Nov 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
I had applied for visitor visa through online application system on 19th sep, its already been 60 days since then, but still it is in process, any suggestions what can i do now.
Is there any other september applicants still waiting ?