+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in September 2017. Share your timeline and processing time from INDIA

Maya123

Feb 18, 2015
I got update on the application submitted on 11th Sep on Nov 1st, I submitted 2 applications together ( one family ) on 29th Sep, got update for 1 on Nov 1st, update for other is pending..
Another application submitted on 24th oct was updated today....Was not expecting any updates on weekend. Guess CIC is working overtime

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
I got update on the application submitted on 11th Sep on Nov 1st, I submitted 2 applications together ( one family ) on 29th Sep, got update for 1 on Nov 1st, update for other is pending..
Another application submitted on 24th oct was updated today....Was not expecting any updates on weekend. Guess CIC is working overtime
I am still wiating for an update :(

So was visa approved for all

PB*

Nov 7, 2017
Hi,

I am on a study permit in Canada. We applied online for a visitor visa for my husband (who is working in India) for a month to spend the Christmas vacation here. We have applied on 19th September and did not receive any updates until now except 2 confirmation emails on the day of submission. We are too worried as we have already booked his flight ticket for the end of this month. In the past, he had traveled to Italy for a week to attend a research conference. Other than that, he do not have any travel history outside India. We showed his employment letter, payslips, bank statement and property ties with India.

Could anyone please update their status who had applied around that time for a visitor visa from India?

Thanks!

Last edited: