+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in September 2017. Share your timeline and processing time from INDIA

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Applied for my Parents TRV on 24th Feb and next day I got update that
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Anyone, how much it will take on average for final decision made?

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello Guys,
I have applied Today for Me and My Wife's TRV business purpose Today, Got application received confirmation in a couple of hours, hoping for the positive result,

Timeline :

Applied online - 23, April
Application Received confirmation - 23, April

I request all to kindly update Timeline

Regards
Priyank

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna ,
Does CAN+ makes no difference in TRV's processed from Delhi ?
CAN+ is only expedited processing. Currently, India visa offices are experiencing a high volume of applications. That's why CAN+ may/may not be possible even if requested

khanim

May 3, 2018
CAN+ is only expedited processing. Currently, India visa offices are experiencing a high volume of applications. That's why CAN+ may/may not be possible even if requested
Yes I know what CAN+ stands for. I applied on 15 april 2018 and got my visa stamped on my passport on 24 april 2018 , received passport on 26 april 2018 . So I was hoping the same for my parents now who've applied under CAN+ from Delhi VFS . Fingers crossed .

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
It's been 10 days since the local MP told me that security checks are complete and valid. Perhaps they were completed even before this. All they have to do is make a decision so I don't know why its taking so long! 5 months and still waiting... cic sent an email to Delhi but no response yet.

I wonder if they have even assigned an officer to the file yet... Took them 2 weeks to "refuse" the file but taking them forever to approve it.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's been 10 days since the local MP told me that security checks are complete and valid. Perhaps they were completed even before this. All they have to do is make a decision so I don't know why its taking so long! 5 months and still waiting... cic sent an email to Delhi but no response yet.

I wonder if they have even assigned an officer to the file yet... Took them 2 weeks to "refuse" the file but taking them forever to approve it.
Some applicants have received responses from NDVO and Bangalore visa offices that say currently there's a high volume of visa applications

Reactions: kira260

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017

@kira260 still no response? i am surprise i am in UK these days but again hopeful you will get it soon until pp Expiry good luck lucky to be in UK after 4 years with family and got uk visa in 5 days after ca visa so more excited

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@kira260 still no response? i am surprise i am in UK these days but again hopeful you will get it soon until pp Expiry good luck lucky to be in UK after 4 years with family and got uk visa in 5 days after ca visa so more excited

no response yet.. security checks are done and I received my GCMS notes which are quite interesting!! I’m so happy for you :) glad you are enjoying your time!! Did you go to Canada yet? If so how was it? For us it seems like only a dream.

gill001

May 6, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
24 09 2020
applied online on 12 july....dun knw when i ll gt a reply from dem still waiting