+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
I am so sorry...this all is business for them..they really dont understand.....can u apply again

This time do yourself and senf documents to IQAS for evaluation

PANJAB UNIVERSITY I feel is worst university ever I have seen.
Yes. That's true. I have no problem with fair business. I did not ask them to do any free social service for me. I paid around 20000 Rs. just for PU transcripts.But business should be fair. I was giving them money and they ruined my future in return.
I will definitely report them to consumer court. If I were in India I would have filed an FIR against them.

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
Yes. That's true. I have no problem with fair business. I did not ask them to do any free social service for me. I paid around 20000 Rs. just for PU transcripts.But business should be fair. I was giving them money and they ruined my future in return.
I will definitely report them to consumer court. If I were in India I would have filed an FIR against them.
Today I really Warn wes that i will go to court against them.our case is like university is saying we don't receive email and WES is saying we have send.everyday wes is with the different norm.

Everytime we can't wait for 7 weeks that wes will again send the email.for them its just a business but not for us.mail transcript, WES and Panjab University . ...they are just taking money.

I fail to understand how mail transcripts know about the seal and stamp of Panjab University until n unless someone has not given them the details and format.

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
Today I really Warn wes that i will go to court against them.our case is like university is saying we don't receive email and WES is saying we have send.everyday wes is with the different norm.

Everytime we can't wait for 7 weeks that wes will again send the email.for them its just a business but not for us.mail transcript, WES and Panjab University . ...they are just taking money.

I fail to understand how mail transcripts know about the seal and stamp of Panjab University until n unless someone has not given them the details and format.
Seal can be forged/stolen and the format and content was different than what PU uses for sending transcripts.
When WES sent them the transcript and documents to verify, university people realized rightaway that it's a fraud. The signature on stamps were not of the people whose signature there should be. And it was missing a few details.

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
Important information : When you come to PU second time to pay courier charges, do remember that they give the envelope to courier only after 3PM. They do not tell time when they take the documents.

I came at 10AM today and now they tell me that they will give after 3. So now sitting in university.
Hi Amit,
PU certification branch has hired one guy for sending couriers of transcripts? Do you know the phone number of the guy or name of courier company? I need to know the tracking number if PU has sent the courier.
Thanks.

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
Hi Amit,
PU certification branch has hired one guy for sending couriers of transcripts? Do you know the phone number of the guy or name of courier company? I need to know the tracking number if PU has sent the courier.
Thanks.
It was DHL courier. The number they gave was 01724621345. They asked to call next day after 1 PM.

I got tracking number for both mine and my wife's courier. Just checked that mine has left from Delhi today but my wife's courier tracking shows that pickup is still not done. Hopefully, it will be dispatched today.

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
It was DHL courier. The number they gave was 01724621345. They asked to call next day after 1 PM.

I got tracking number for both mine and my wife's courier. Just checked that mine has left from Delhi today but my wife's courier tracking shows that pickup is still not done. Hopefully, it will be dispatched today.
Thank you so much Amit.

singhdeepinder

Jun 7, 2018
My status is pending from 12th of July saying waiting for institution to verify your documents, can anyone tell me how much time will University take for verifying my documents?

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
My status is pending from 12th of July saying waiting for institution to verify your documents, can anyone tell me how much time will University take for verifying my documents?
If you had hired a third party to do the formalities of making the university send the transcript, I would suggest go to university and follow up with them. There were a few cases where certs were good but not verified by PU.

goyalneha60

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
I went to Panjab University yesterday to apply for transcripts for my BA. The process is simple as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Take 2 copies of mark-sheets and degree, 1 transcript form, 1 WES form.

You have to download (or purchase from counter) the form for transcripts and fill it.

Then submit the fees at SBI or Post office and get the receipt. The fees now is Rs.525 per page so if you have 3 marksheets and a degree then you have to deposit Rs.2100. If you have downloaded the form, then you have to pay Rs.157 for the form also, so total would be Rs.2257. You have to fill the transcript code R0040 on the form which is used for submitting the fees.

If you have any confusion, then you can visit the inquiry office just opposite to the bank.

After submitting the fees, just go to the admin block. The security guard on the gate might ask you for the gate pass, just tell him that you are going to submit the transcript application and no gate pass is required for that. Then take the lift and go to 4th floor. The certificate section is Room no. 144. Just take left as soon as you come out of the lift, then again left from the end and the certificate section will be on the right side.

Give the documents to the guy sitting on the second table to your left. He will check the documents and give you a brown envelope to fill the WES address. Don't forget to mention the WES Reference no. on the top. Then he will keep the documents and the receipt and mention a date on the form. You have to come on that date to pay the courier charges (Rs.1020). I submitted on 5-7-2018 and he asked me to come on 25-7-2018. He said there is no need to call and check, your transcripts will be ready on that date. If you have opted to send by India-post, then please confirm the charges from the inquiry counter and deposit them with the fees. Then you don't have to come again and they will send the sealed envelope to WES.

Please keep the "Lunch Time" in mind as I went there late so I had to wait for more than an hour. The lunch time for inquiry counter and certificate section is from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM and bank's lunch time is 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
Hi Amit

Need your help. Can u pls confirm if u got ur sealed envelope exactly on 25th Jul or do they delay also? can we get before the given date.
Also , did u sent by DHL? In how many days did it reach. I think its faster than India Post. Please confirm
Thank you

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
Hi Amit

Need your help. Can u pls confirm if u got ur sealed envelope exactly on 25th Jul or do they delay also? can we get before the given date.
Also , did u sent by DHL? In how many days did it reach. I think its faster than India Post. Please confirm
Thank you
Hi Neha,

I got the documents on 25th. They give it after 3 pm. At that time the envelope is not sealed. The DHL guys take the courier payment and after that put the documents in the envelope and keep it aside. They seal it and stamp it later.

I paid Rs. 1020 to them on 25th and my documents were delivered to WES on 27th.

Reactions: goyalneha60

goyalneha60

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hi Neha,

I got the documents on 25th. They give it after 3 pm. At that time the envelope is not sealed. The DHL guys take the courier payment and after that put the documents in the envelope and keep it aside. They seal it and stamp it later.

I paid Rs. 1020 to them on 25th and my documents were delivered to WES on 27th.
Hi Amit

Thanks much for your reply. Can you please confirm two more points?
1) which kind of DHL service is this? actually i had called on DHL and they informed it takes 7-8 days usually. so just wanted to double check that this DHL will deliver in just 2 days right?
2) Also, do u have any idea if I can get my transcripts collected before specified date.
Thank you

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
DHL is fast, I don't remember the name of service but it gets delivered in 2-3 working days. My documents were dispatched on the same day so were delivered on 27th but my wife's documents were not sent that day and they were delivered on 30th.

They will not give documents early in any case. If you know someone in the university then it may be possible.