+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
Yes...

But still nothing happened.what about u.

Regards
I am going to call WES today to know if there an update from university? I see that the status is changed from on hold to in progress on 13 July on portal. But in detail its saying that they are awaiting verification from univ.

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
I am going to call WES today to know if there an update from university? I see that the status is changed from on hold to in progress on 13 July on portal. But in detail its saying that they are awaiting verification from univ.
How much time university is going to take.such a prestigious university and this is the condition.it is just 5 minutes job for them

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
Is ur status changed to "we have received your documents.we have reviewing ur documents.

Ideally this should be next status.

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
No. My detail status under university name was still "waiting for verification" till this afternoon. But overall status was "in progress". But now they have changed the status under university back to "accepted". It never changed to "under review". I have 2 other universities to go too. Not sure when will everything get finalized by WES.

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
No. My detail status under university name was still "waiting for verification" till this afternoon. But overall status was "in progress". But now they have changed the status under university back to "accepted". It never changed to "under review". I have 2 other universities to go too. Not sure when will everything get finalized by WES.
Can u share screenshot.if it's tick that means the particular university verification is done.my husband other university verified in one day...its just Panjab University taking so long

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
The university is saying they have not received the query.what to do

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
I think you should call WES customer care explaining your situation and tell them that you are confused about your status. Also tell them what university is saying..
I have few querier due to which sometimes I feel WES is making fool to us.

1.documents were already send by university so why their is a need of verification??

2.last time when my husband master degree goes for verification he received an email from WES...this time their is no such email

We ll call WES and on Monday we will again ask Panjab University for email id where they need to send..otherwise better to us for.go for IQAS EVALUATION.

Inderjitsdxb

Jul 21, 2018
if anyone staying overseas and would like to get the local assistance to get PU Transcripts for WES Evaluations, you can appoint / authorized the local assistance as by contacting 00919910878462, there Services are worth enough to save your time, WES got my transcripts within a month for evaluation .

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
if anyone staying overseas and would like to get the local assistance to get PU Transcripts for WES Evaluations, you can appoint / authorized the local assistance as by contacting 00919910878462, there Services are worth enough to save your time, WES got my transcripts within a month for evaluation .
What is this...can u please give more details.

We have received transcripts but WES send documents for verification back to university and university is saying they have not received.