+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
Documents sent to Panjab University for verification by WED

Any idea how much time PANJAB University will take??

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
I didn't get what you are saying. What verification did WES send?

Anyways, you can find PU helpline numbers at the bottom of their website. You have to try 20-30 times then the number will connect.
Whole night we call on this no.they are not picking the call or its busy.any other way we can connect.WES had send documents for verification to Panjab University

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
Documents sent to Panjab University for verification by WED

Any idea how much time PANJAB University will take??
WES do not send documents to Panjab University. Punjab University sends the documents to WES in a sealed envelope. You have to apply for transcripts in PU and they will take 20 days to get the transcripts ready and then send it to WES.

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
Whole night we call on this no.they are not picking the call or its busy.any other way we can connect.WES had send documents for verification to Panjab University
The number will work only in working hours i.e. 9:00AM to 1:00PM and 2:30PM to 5:00PM. They have also mentioned email ids on their website but I think they do not check mail as I have never received any reply from them ever.

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
WES do not send documents to Panjab University. Punjab University sends the documents to WES in a sealed envelope. You have to apply for transcripts in PU and they will take 20 days to get the transcripts ready and then send it to WES.
That process was already done.WES received the documents on 14th june 2018 .WES has put the case as on hold on 9th July 2018 .they have ask university to verify the documents.

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
OK. In that case, I think you should visit the University and contact the certificate section if you can. Otherwise try their phone numbers in daytime as I really don't think they check their emails. You can also call on the phone number of the certificate section: 0172-2534837.

I am also going there to courier mine and my wife's transcripts and I can also ask them about it but I will go on 25th July. If you don't get any reply by then, then just PM me your details and I will ask them about it.

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
OK. In that case, I think you should visit the University and contact the certificate section if you can. Otherwise try their phone numbers in daytime as I really don't think they check their emails. You can also call on the phone number of the certificate section: 0172-2534837.

I am also going there to courier mine and my wife's transcripts and I can also ask them about it but I will go on 25th July. If you don't get any reply by then, then just PM me your details and I will ask them about it.
Yes, we tried this no.but no one pick up this no.for 4 hrs continuous I call on this no.tomorrow hopefully my uncle will go university.will let you know if i need help.thanks a lot

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
Yes, we tried this no.but no one pick up this no.for 4 hrs continuous I call on this no.tomorrow hopefully my uncle will go university.will let you know if i need help.thanks a lot
Any news from your uncle's visit? Any information at all?

saurabh2004

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
I applied to WES for ECA of my B.Com degree from PU. As per the mail received they asked for attestation not transcript. Can someone please clarify that do i need to ask for attestation or transcript.

kindly advise...

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
The transcripts should be attested by registrar. And envelop should be sealed and crossed sign by registrar. It should be from University.