+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
Hi VaniVinay,
Did you get any response from panjab university. Anything at all.
The transcripts were send by panjab university itself. And now wes has cancelled my application saying that panjab university said that documents are not authentic.
I don't really understand what happened. Its PU only which sent the sealed transcripts in first place. Now how can it say that my documents are forged.

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
Hi VaniVinay,
Did you get any response from panjab university. Anything at all.
The transcripts were send by panjab university itself. And now wes has cancelled my application saying that panjab university said that documents are not authentic.
I don't really understand what happened. Its PU only which sent the sealed transcripts in first place. Now how can it say that my documents are forged.
Panjab University is rediculious.send an email to wes by ask how this is possible??

And send someone to university if possible to ask what is happening.wes and Panjab University is also same and making fool to other and making money

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
1.do u have any receipt which shows university had send the documents??

2.did u received email from WES stating that we have send ur documents for verification to university??

3.ur in india or canada??

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
1.do u have any receipt which shows university had send the documents??

2.did u received email from WES stating that we have send ur documents for verification to university??

3.ur in india or canada??
I used mailtranscripts.com to approach university and send two copies of sealed transcripts. One to wes and one to me in USA.
When wes sent request to university, wes also sent a mail to me telling that they need further verification from PU. Also the status on MyAccount page was on hold from 9th July to 13th July. Later the status was "in progress" till today. Today when I checked status it was "cancelled". Also wes sent a mail to me in a warning tone that university has intimated them that the documents are not authentic and I should not use these documents for any purpose in future.
And I used to feel proud of the fact that I did my Masters in physics from PU.
It feels like university has slapped right on my face.
I can not even comprehand what happened exactly. I called wes customer care also right after I saw that my application has been cancelled. And the customer care executive was talking to me as if I am a thief who forged the documents. I know how I hold off my tears while talking to him.

Last edited:

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
I used mailtranscripts.com to approach university and send two copies of sealed transcripts. One to wes and one to me in USA.
When wes sent request to university, wes also sent a mail to me telling that they need further verification from PU. Also the status on MyAccount page was on hold from 9th July to 13th July. Later the status was "in progress" till today. Today when I checked status it was "cancelled". Also wes sent a mail to me in a warning tone that university has intimated them that the documents are not authentic and I should not use these documents for any purpose in future.
I can not even comprehand what happened exactly. I called wes customer care also right after I saw that my application has been cancelled. And the customer care executive was talking to me as if I am a thief who forged the documents. I know how I hold off my tears while talking to him.

I understand....email to mail transcript..
They all are together...taking money and nothing else.

Try if some relative is their who can help u.the process should take 3 weeks Sharp
And by the end of 4th week WES will get the documents.someone has to go their.

Our case is still stuck.we r also in mess.but we got Panjab University email id where WES has to send documents...so my husband ( he is the candidate, done B.Arch from Panjab university) mailed to wes to kindly send query on the particular email id.in our case strange thin is university didnt received email on 9th July and we didn't received any email from WES also.

So it's really a mess....

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
I understand....email to mail transcript..
They all are together...taking money and nothing else.

Try if some relative is their who can help u.the process should take 3 weeks Sharp
And by the end of 4th week WES will get the documents.someone has to go their.

Our case is still stuck.we r also in mess.but we got Panjab University email id where WES has to send documents...so my husband ( he is the candidate, done B.Arch from Panjab university) mailed to wes to kindly send query on the particular email id.in our case strange thin is university didnt received email on 9th July and we didn't received any email from WES also.

So it's really a mess....
Thanks for understanding. Can you tell me what is the PU email I'd where wes need to send request?

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
Also ask mail transcripts whether documents are from college or universitu and signed by whom
Because college also issue letter which will be sign by principal.check once.

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
Also ask mail transcripts whether documents are from college or universitu and signed by whom
Because college also issue letter which will be sign by principal.check once.
I have done masters from pu campus, so no college is involved here. Please tell me the pu email ID.

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
I have done masters from pu campus, so no college is involved here. Please tell me the pu email ID.
PU issue 2 types of transcripts.

1.by registrar sign n stamped which we need
2.by principal...which was earlier used by other countries...it was told to us by university only.for this they charge very less

Regards

Vinny0909

Jul 9, 2018
PU issue 2 types of transcripts.

1.by registrar sign n stamped which we need
2.by principal...which was earlier used by other countries...it was told to us by university only.for this they charge very less

Regards
The initial transcript sealed copy's envelope that I have has "the controller of examination" stamp in From part.

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
Important information : When you come to PU second time to pay courier charges, do remember that they give the envelope to courier only after 3PM. They do not tell time when they take the documents.

I came at 10AM today and now they tell me that they will give after 3. So now sitting in university.

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
Important information : When you come to PU second time to pay courier charges, do remember that they give the envelope to courier only after 3PM. They do not tell time when they take the documents.

I came at 10AM today and now they tell me that they will give after 3. So now sitting in university.

I think that's why they call usually between 2- 3pm.

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
Mailtranscripts.com cheated me. They prepared the transcript themselves, putting fake signatures and putting stolen or fake university stamps and seals. They never went to PU. That's why university replied that "documents are not verified by us". And WES interpreted it as all the documents I submitted, my degree, my marksheets are forged and cancelled my order and reported me to Canada immigration department. I wish university had written one line more..that although documents are not verified by us, the transcript is forged, but the degree and marksheets are not forged. But university just wrote..."documents are not verified by us" .... Beware of mailtranscripts.com and spread this news as much as you can.
I am so sorry...this all is business for them..they really dont understand.....can u apply again

This time do yourself and senf documents to IQAS for evaluation

PANJAB UNIVERSITY I feel is worst university ever I have seen.