+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bangalore University directly to WES

Georgy0304

Nov 6, 2019
Hi Georgy,

If you have graduated from BU then I would suggest you to submit WES academic form and your mark sheets along with convocation at the time of submission.

As I had forgot to submit the WESacademic form which is mandatory for BU applicants, I carried this at the time of collecting my transcript. The guy took an additional day to have it signed from the official as he was unavailable.

Once all docs are in place, you can post it with your WES REF number.
Hi Daksh,

That was helpful. Really appreciated.

Reactions: daksh13

shawnrock2050

Nov 16, 2019
Hi,

Hope u r doing good!

I am visiting BU tomorrow for the 2nd time, to collect my transcripts. Well! it's quite helpful the steps you've provided, just a quick doubt further on it.
1. What form from Post office to collect
2. Does BU provides the Envelope
3. On the Envelope in the "From" section, do we need to write the BU(Pariksha Bhavan) address or just to get a BU stamp.

Thanks in advance, hope for your response.

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi,

Hope u r doing good!

I am visiting BU tomorrow for the 2nd time, to collect my transcripts. Well! it's quite helpful the steps you've provided, just a quick doubt further on it.
1. What form from Post office to collect
2. Does BU provides the Envelope
3. On the Envelope in the "From" section, do we need to write the BU(Pariksha Bhavan) address or just to get a BU stamp.

Thanks in advance, hope for your response.
1.Please collect Custom clearance form. If possible collect it at post office which is near by to your home and have it photocopied, 3 additional copies. As there is no facilities of photocopy in University campus. Also, post office provides only 1 copy of that form.

In custom clearance form, don’t fill “From” section, as university will place seal on that section. Fill only the “To” section, as is , as WES address.

2. Yes, they will provide you the envelope.

3. No, you don’t need to. As it will be University printed envelope, they shall put additional seal on it.

Note: Carry WES academic form, if you haven’t submitted it earlier. They shall ask for it.

Reactions: shawnrock2050

shawnrock2050

Nov 16, 2019
1.Please collect Custom clearance form. If possible collect it at post office which is near by to your home and have it photocopied, 3 additional copies. As there is no facilities of photocopy in University campus. Also, post office provides only 1 copy of that form.

In custom clearance form, don’t fill “From” section, as university will place seal on that section. Fill only the “To” section, as is , as WES address.

3. No, you don’t need to. As it will be University printed envelope, they shall put additional seal on it.

Note: Carry WES academic form, if you haven’t submitted it earlier. They shall ask for it.
U r Awesome man!! Thanks a ton, for the prompt response. Cleared all my doubts..God bless u Daksh & The team.

AishKrish

Nov 27, 2019

Hi Daksh, I tried to fill in the online form for payment front he link you gave. But it constantly says that registration number invalid. I gave the number that is printed int he Mark sheet not sure why it is not accepting. Is there a particular format to enter the number?
1.Now if in this case can I use the miscellaneous payment option
2.Also wanted to know on the amount. 45 for application. For 3 marksheets and degree certificate how.much do I have to pay and apart from this is there any other fee to be paid

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi Daksh, I tried to fill in the online form for payment front he link you gave. But it constantly says that registration number invalid. I gave the number that is printed int he Mark sheet not sure why it is not accepting. Is there a particular format to enter the number?
1.Now if in this case can I use the miscellaneous payment option
2.Also wanted to know on the amount. 45 for application. For 3 marksheets and degree certificate how.much do I have to pay and apart from this is there any other fee to be paid
Hi,

the reg no looks like in this format NNAAANNNN (N - Numeric and A-Alphabets).

if you are not able pay-online, then may be you got to make DD. May be in this thread some one may help you out on filing up the form of DD as am not aware how that works.
1.you got to use other fee payment and fill the details
2. 1 Set- Irrespective of mark sheets of your degree including convocation. They charge around 650. Which was displayed online for us. Not quite sure how it is offline payments.

sandyk66

Nov 15, 2019
Thanks to daksh13 & others for their helpful posts, I was able to submit the application to the university.

Also, anybody took the IELTS exam recently?

AishKrish

Nov 27, 2019
Hi,

the reg no looks like in this format NNAAANNNN (N - Numeric and A-Alphabets).

if you are not able pay-online, then may be you got to make DD. May be in this thread some one may help you out on filing up the form of DD as am not aware how that works.
1.you got to use other fee payment and fill the details
2. 1 Set- Irrespective of mark sheets of your degree including convocation. They charge around 650. Which was displayed online for us. Not quite sure how it is offline payments.
Thanks for the quick response. I managed to fill up the online form.
Got some additional information to share here :
Visit Bangalore University for ‘other than autonomous colleges'.
For Autonomous colleges affiliated to BU, visit Bangalore University- Online Fee Collection

And for the fee I paid a rough fee of 685+15(processing fee) = 700/- (safer side) as I was not sure if the application money was 550 or 650.

AishKrish

Nov 27, 2019
I was not able to fill the register number section (under other fees) is because my college is an autonomous college affiliated to BU. So I had to use the miscellaneous section to do this process.

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I was not able to fill the register number section (under other fees) is because my college is an autonomous college affiliated to BU. So I had to use the miscellaneous section to do this process.
Not Sure, if college is Autonomous then why BU Application?

VARSHA_ANOOP

Dec 9, 2019
Anyone who has Received the ECA from WES without any recertification from BU.
Hi Daksh! Thanks a ton for helping everyone on this forum.

Just wondering if WES has verified your documents and given you the ECA? Since I heard BU applications usually are not verified easily.

Thanks,
Varsha

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi Daksh! Thanks a ton for helping everyone on this forum.

Just wondering if WES has verified your documents and given you the ECA? Since I heard BU applications usually are not verified easily.

Thanks,
Varsha
Hi Varsha,

Not yet, status is evaluation in progress. If I get the estimated completion date surely I shall update here.

Dec 13, 2019
Hi there,

There is a fee to be paid officially for Bangalore University to respond WES, unless fees are not paid they will not send the verification report.