+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bangalore University directly to WES

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi Daksh! Thanks a ton for helping everyone on this forum.

Just wondering if WES has verified your documents and given you the ECA? Since I heard BU applications usually are not verified easily.

Thanks,
Varsha
Hi Varsha,

got the update, my WES status had been put on hold requiring additional verification from my University. However, the good news is BU’s transcript has been accepted. Only thing is need to follow up with my other University, which I believe they are spontaneous. But my major concern for BU transcript was relieved. :)

Reactions: VARSHA_ANOOP

VARSHA_ANOOP

Dec 9, 2019
Hi Varsha,

got the update, my WES status had been put on hold requiring additional verification from my University. However, the good news is BU’s transcript has been accepted. Only thing is need to follow up with my other University, which I believe they are spontaneous. But my major concern for BU transcript was relieved. :)
That's great, Daksh! :) Thank you for keeping us posted and all the best! :)

prashbha

Dec 23, 2019
Hello,

I need some help with the WES verification process. I have Masters from Annamali University and Bachelors from Bangalore University. I am thru with the Transcript process and WES has received them. However , I am now stuck with their verification process. Its been like 2 months now since WES sent verification documents to Annamali University and Bangalore university and below are their status, could anyone please point me in the right direction here ?

Annamali University : I have followed up with Annamali University multiple times so far requesting them if they have received the documents from WES for verification. Their answers always has been " We have not received your hard copy documents from WES". I also checked if they have received email from WES and the answer was same.
  1. How do I know if WES has emailed or couriered the documents in first place ? Will WES provide any tracking information if asked ?
  2. Per WES documentation, they re-send the documents again as part of their verification process after 7 weeks if there is no response from University. But that's a long wait....
  3. Also do I need to pay any fees to Annamali University for verification of transcripts if I have already paid about $75 CAD for my transcripts ?
Bangalore University : They confirmed that receipt of the documents from WES for verification , however they asked me to pay 3000Rs to send the verification back to WES without any receipts. Is this how it works ? Does anyone know if there is an online payment process with Bangalore University for verification of transcripts which I need to go thru in-order for them to send the verification ? If yes , could you please help me with this ?

Dec 21, 2019
Hi,

I got lot of input from this forum for getting the official from Bangalore University, as a small contribution I am giving the below link of the customs declaration form which needs to be given at the Post office in the University. You need to take 3 copies of this customs declaration known as CN 23, per transcript. You can download and get it while you visit as they don't give you 3 copies and ask you to get it copied.

https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/DOP_PDFFiles/form/CN23.pdf

Reactions: daksh13

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hello,

I need some help with the WES verification process. I have Masters from Annamali University and Bachelors from Bangalore University. I am thru with the Transcript process and WES has received them. However , I am now stuck with their verification process. Its been like 2 months now since WES sent verification documents to Annamali University and Bangalore university and below are their status, could anyone please point me in the right direction here ?

Annamali University : I have followed up with Annamali University multiple times so far requesting them if they have received the documents from WES for verification. Their answers always has been " We have not received your hard copy documents from WES". I also checked if they have received email from WES and the answer was same.
  1. How do I know if WES has emailed or couriered the documents in first place ? Will WES provide any tracking information if asked ?
  2. Per WES documentation, they re-send the documents again as part of their verification process after 7 weeks if there is no response from University. But that's a long wait....
  3. Also do I need to pay any fees to Annamali University for verification of transcripts if I have already paid about $75 CAD for my transcripts ?
Bangalore University : They confirmed that receipt of the documents from WES for verification , however they asked me to pay 3000Rs to send the verification back to WES without any receipts. Is this how it works ? Does anyone know if there is an online payment process with Bangalore University for verification of transcripts which I need to go thru in-order for them to send the verification ? If yes , could you please help me with this ?
Hi,

I may not be of much help with Annamallai university, as I’m not aware. But you may ask WES when and to which email id it was sent. Alternatively it’s always best to drop an email to the University as you have written proof of it, that you followed them up. Try looking into the Annamalai related forum you may get some lead.

But with BU, yes there is some additional fees to be paid. You will find in the same drop down where you made your transcripts payments. Here I believe you got to select genuineness of certificate, though not sure of the amount.

Would suggest you to ask BU once on the process of payment.

Reactions: prashbha

prashbha

Dec 23, 2019
Hi,

I may not be of much help with Annamallai university, as I’m not aware. But you may ask WES when and to which email id it was sent. Alternatively it’s always best to drop an email to the University as you have written proof of it, that you followed them up. Try looking into the Annamalai related forum you may get some lead.

But with BU, yes there is some additional fees to be paid. You will find in the same drop down where you made your transcripts payments. Here I believe you got to select genuineness of certificate, though not sure of the amount.

Would suggest you to ask BU once on the process of payment.
Thanks @daksh13 , I figured out the BU process. Yes, it's genuineness of certificate which needs to be selected from the drop-down. Once the fees has been paid, go to university and submit the receipt and they would ask you to call back or come back to university after a week. Waiting for now....

No luck with Annamali university so far, followed-up via email and phone calls :(

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Thanks @daksh13 , I figured out the BU process. Yes, it's genuineness of certificate which needs to be selected from the drop-down. Once the fees has been paid, go to university and submit the receipt and they would ask you to call back or come back to university after a week. Waiting for now....

No luck with Annamalai university so far, followed-up via email and phone calls :(
That's nice, I feel BU has improved, they are aware and aligned with WES format and regulations.

It's strange to see no response from Annamalai University. It would be better if you or someone can visit the University. Also, maybe you can get in touch with your professor whom you know well. They may also be of help.

AishKrish

Nov 27, 2019
Hello,

Hi Prashba,

I have sent my reports to WES but it's in transit. Once it has reached WES how long does it approximately take to get back to BU?
Also could you tell me how does BU confirms us that they have doc from WES for verification? Do we have to call and check or will they intimate?
Is it mandatory that the applicant must visit the BU or any friend or relative could do this for us as I reside in Chennai wanted to see look for options that doesn't delays the process.
Could you also please update the process if you have visited the BU after that week of receipt submission?

Piya08

Jan 17, 2020
Hi Everyone
Could someone please help me with the step by step process of obtaining transcripts from Bangalore University and sent to WES. Has anyone got there ECA completed by CES.

Last edited:

prashbha

Dec 23, 2019
Hi Prashba,

I have sent my reports to WES but it's in transit. Once it has reached WES how long does it approximately take to get back to BU?
Also could you tell me how does BU confirms us that they have doc from WES for verification? Do we have to call and check or will they intimate?
Is it mandatory that the applicant must visit the BU or any friend or relative could do this for us as I reside in Chennai wanted to see look for options that doesn't delays the process.
Could you also please update the process if you have visited the BU after that week of receipt submission?
AishKrish,

It should take about 2 to 3 weeks. I had my friend go to BU and enquire about the re-verification on my behalf.BU confirmed they had received the request from WES. They would not message or email about this. Nobody answers the phones as well. We have to proactively follow-up. Once they confirm the receipt of documents from WES, pay the fees online for "Genuiness of certificate" which comes up to ₹3k. They will take another week or so to send it to WES. Get contact off person at BU for follow up. Hope this info helps.

Reactions: Punsy

shafne

Jan 19, 2020
Hi Everyone!

I'm from Sri Lanka. To do the transcript process at BU, I'll have to fly to Bangalore twice, Since it takes atleast 20 working days to process. Can I send a friend of mine at Bangalore to do it? or Should I do it myself. Kindly advise.

AishKrish

Nov 27, 2019
AishKrish,

It should take about 2 to 3 weeks. I had my friend go to BU and enquire about the re-verification on my behalf.BU confirmed they had received the request from WES. They would not message or email about this. Nobody answers the phones as well. We have to proactively follow-up. Once they confirm the receipt of documents from WES, pay the fees online for "Genuiness of certificate" which comes up to ₹3k. They will take another week or so to send it to WES. Get contact off person at BU for follow up. Hope this info helps.
Thanks for this. Also could you please tell if we have to send the payment confirmation to BU by post or in person?

Sep 19, 2019
Hi

I got the below email: Please suggest what needs to be done.
This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Bangalore University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.
Your institution requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you.

Please help here for Bangalore university.

Reactions: Georgy0304