+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bangalore University directly to WES

Shilly-G

Oct 30, 2017
It worked my assumption was right. I had to carry my transcripts with WES academic form which is downloaded from WES canada website. Collect a post form from BU post office. Get the seal on post form that confirms it's been sent from university. On the other hand get the WES form filed signed and sealed by the BI evaluator. Don't forget to get a seal done on courier cover as well. Then submit these documents to BU post office up to 1300 odd rupees and say kudos to BU.
Hello Kokila,
first of all, thanks for the useful information. did the Evaluation department(Registrar) signed and sealed on your WES academic form on the day you visited the university? And also, will the registrar sign and seal the envelop too on the same day? or will they ask candidates to re-visit the campus ? Are your documents accepted and evaluated by WES? Thanks!

Reactions: Priyankac

saintanthony

Apr 30, 2019
Hello Kokila,
first of all, thanks for the useful information. did the Evaluation department(Registrar) signed and sealed on your WES academic form on the day you visited the university? And also, will the registrar sign and seal the envelop too on the same day? or will they ask candidates to re-visit the campus ? Are your documents accepted and evaluated by WES? Thanks!
hi .. dont even think that your marsheet are going to be accepted by wes if you have passed out from bangnglore university..they will send the documents back for reverification . banglore university has a bad name my mark sheets got sent back. its more than a month i have paid my fees for verification and the documents have been still not processed nor verified

Shilly-G

Oct 30, 2017
Hi
Thanks for the info. That's really disappointing to see such delays. I haven't faced such issue in dec 2017 when my docs(bachelor degree from BU) were verified by WES and it was positive. I recently completed my PG from IGNOU hence upgraded. so I have sent the docs again to WES. Let's see how it goes with mine.

jasmine09!

Aug 1, 2019
Hello all!

I have earned my Bachelors and Masters degree from Jyoti Nivas College affiliated to Bangalore University. I had visited the Bangalore University Pariksha Bhavan yesterday to enquire about the process of sending transcripts from BU to WES. The concerned official gave me a form asking me to make the payment online via the University's website and getting the form signed from my college's Principal. He didn't clearly explain the procedure in detail and seemed to be very casual with the entire process. Although these documents are highly crucial in processing immigration documents, the BU's behavior in this regard is simply unethical!

As many of you are aware, WES has changed the document guidelines for education in India asking universities to send transcripts directly to WES. Has anyone had experience of requesting Bangalore University to send the transcripts directly to WES?

Can anyone please share your personal experience on what are the steps involved starting from the form fill up to the postage? I would be grateful for your help.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello all!

I have earned my Bachelors and Masters degree from Jyoti Nivas College affiliated to Bangalore University. I had visited the Bangalore University Pariksha Bhavan yesterday to enquire about the process of sending transcripts from BU to WES. The concerned official gave me a form asking me to make the payment online via the University's website and getting the form signed from my college's Principal. He didn't clearly explain the procedure in detail and seemed to be very casual with the entire process. Although these documents are highly crucial in processing immigration documents, the BU's behavior in this regard is simply unethical!

As many of you are aware, WES has changed the document guidelines for education in India asking universities to send transcripts directly to WES. Has anyone had experience of requesting Bangalore University to send the transcripts directly to WES?

Can anyone please share your personal experience on what are the steps involved starting from the form fill up to the postage? I would be grateful for your help.
Why don't you go ahead with CES instead?

Just take the sealed envelope from BU and send to CES via DHL and within 30 to 40 days of additional processing times( compared to WES), at least you'll be sure ECA is processed in one go.

jasmine09!

Aug 1, 2019
Why don't you go ahead with CES instead?

Just take the sealed envelope from BU and send to CES via DHL and within 30 to 40 days of additional processing times( compared to WES), at least you'll be sure ECA is processed in one go.
Thank you for your reply.
I haven't heard about CES. Could be please list down all the steps in detail. Also, does BU only accept payments online or DD is possible?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you for your reply.
I haven't heard about CES. Could be please list down all the steps in detail. Also, does BU only accept payments online or DD is possible?
Visit the CES website ,alternatively you can call them too !! its easy.
BU i have heard they have started taking payments online, not sure !! Alternatively if you use google, there are plenty of agents available who can get you the transcripts from BU, why i am suggesting you an agent route is because BU is a pain, if you do the job on your own it might cost you around 2k or 2.5k with endless trips to BU and corrupt officials. These agents know the guys and at 3k to 4k your job will be done in 15 days.

Shilly-G

Oct 30, 2017
Hello all!

Hello,

1.fill up the form, get it signed and sealed from your college's principal.
2.get the DD from SBI bank(Administrative block few mts away from Pariksha Bhavan).
3.Submit the transcripts application form, xerox copy of your mark sheets ,degree certificate, WES academic request form, DD receipt, envelops in PB 1st floor.
4.They take around 15-20 days for the transcripts.
5.Visit BU after 15-20 days, go to the INDIA POST(administrative block), collect the form from post office, fill up the "TO" address(WES address) and get the BU seal on the form in "FROM" field(1st floor Pariksha Bhavan).
6. once the transcripts are in the sealed envelope, check if the envelop has FROM address as BU address on it with a seal.
7. Go to the India post office and courier the documents.

That's it!!! it hardly takes 2 times visit to BU.

my docs are accepted and its in evaluation phase. I will keep you posted on my WES status.

jasmine09!

Aug 1, 2019
Hello,

2.get the DD from SBI bank(Administrative block few mts away from Pariksha Bhavan).
3.Submit the transcripts application form, xerox copy of your mark sheets ,degree certificate, WES academic request form, DD receipt, envelops in PB 1st floor.
5.Visit BU after 15-20 days, go to the INDIA POST(administrative block), collect the form from post office, fill up the "TO" address(WES address) and get the BU seal on the form in "FROM" field(1st floor Pariksha Bhavan).
6. once the transcripts are in the sealed envelope, check if the envelop has FROM address as BU address on it with a seal.

my docs are accepted and its in evaluation phase. I will keep you posted on my WES status.

Hello Shilly!
Thank you for your reply! I hope your evaluation goes well.
The steps are clear but I had a couple of queries:
1. The BU official mentioned that payment must be done only online. Is DD acceptable?
2. Will the college principal sign the form before the DD payment?
If possible, can you please share your contact number or email address.

jasmine09!

Aug 1, 2019
Visit the CES website ,alternatively you can call them too !! its easy.
BU i have heard they have started taking payments online, not sure !! Alternatively if you use google, there are plenty of agents available who can get you the transcripts from BU, why i am suggesting you an agent route is because BU is a pain, if you do the job on your own it might cost you around 2k or 2.5k with endless trips to BU and corrupt officials. These agents know the guys and at 3k to 4k your job will be done in 15 days.
Hello Mona!
Thank you for your reply. Its helpful!
Could you please share the website.

janiketh

Aug 24, 2019
It worked my assumption was right. I had to carry my transcripts with WES academic form which is downloaded from WES canada website. Collect a post form from BU post office. Get the seal on post form that confirms it's been sent from university. On the other hand get the WES form filed signed and sealed by the BI evaluator. Don't forget to get a seal done on courier cover as well. Then submit these documents to BU post office up to 1300 odd rupees and say kudos to BU.
Hi Kokila, i am in the same situation as you were. Can you please confirm if the transcript that you sent using the above method is accepted by WES?

Shilly-G

Oct 30, 2017
Hello,

Hello everyone...

I followed the above process and my documents were accepted by WES and the evaluation has been completed today.

=================================
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)
==================================

Do not go through any agents for the transcripts. Invest your own time to visit the university and get the things done to be on safer on side.

Cheers!

Good Luck!

Mar 26, 2019
If they are not sending from their end and you should be sending it on behalf of them.
After you receive your transcripts from university keep the documents in an envelope and in the envelope closur end get signed sealed of your controller of examinations.. Stamp and sign willl require on the closure fold start mid and ending
Give from address ur university's. wes will accept this as this was signed by your CE now

Sep 19, 2019
hi there this is my first post

i had sent my mba transcripts through banglore university to wes.. unfortunately they got rejected and were sent back to banglore university for a second verification . banglore university has a bad name :(i was notified on april 10th.. i had sent them in the month of jan first week or so.. i had also sent my bachelors degree from goa university which were accepted . and now they have put my process on hold till my masters transcripts are verified by the university please note that masters degree would be evaluated by wes as bachelors degree and you will loose around 7 points .. banglore university charges around almost 5000 thousand for a second verification.
Hello,
I have MBA from Blore university & Bachelors degree from Mangalore university. Should I have to do my assessment from two different university or is there any procedure. Please help here.