+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts for WES - University of Madras

harinive

Apr 11, 2018
Hi all I have an urgent query.

I graduated from Ethiraj college for Women, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Although I studied in Ethiraj College which is an autonomous entity back then and even now, my final Degree certificate is issued by the University of Madras since Ethiraj College is affiliated to the University of Madras.

Basically, I would like to clarify if Ethiraj college should attest my certificates or will the attestation be done by the affiliated university which is the University of Madras.

Your valuable inputs and instructions for this matter will be highly helpful
Please please someone reply pronto!! Any information would be of great help.

Thanks for your time.
Hello Mam,

Have you got any assistance with this question? Please let me know how did you proceed?

I have also completed my bachelors in Ethiraj.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hello Mam,

Have you got any assistance with this question? Please let me know how did you proceed?

You will have to get the transcripts done from University of Madras. Just visit University of Madras along with the Xerox copies of the Certificates along with the original certificates. Make sure you take a DD . Rs. 10/- for each attestation. You should also include the WES transcript request form as well. You need to carry 3 covers (cloth cover-A4 size). The counter staff will verify the Xerox copies as well the original copy and give you the acknowledgment copy. The transcripts attestation will be done in 3-4 days . It is that easy in University of Madras.

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Hello Mam,

Hi i am so sorry to have seen this very late..
You can go directly to Ethiraj college. dont have to go to madras university as Ethiraj college is autonomous .
visit the controller of examination office. which is located in the main campus not the annex campus.
Meet anyone working there and explain about your immigration requirements and about the copies that need to be stamped.. for which read all of wes or any other educational evaluation rules carefully .. they say clearly that only COPIES, marksheets, consolidated doc should be attested. Degree certificate needn't be attested however, a copy should be sent along ....once attested ask the faculty to seal it in an envelope with the college seal.. pls check the docs before asking them to seal as u cant re open the sealed envelope... the envelope must be sealed by the university seal.
send the fully sealed envelope as per the WES mailing address requirements

Hope this helps

Lapogk

May 23, 2018
Hello Mam, Thanks for the detailed answer. Have you received, WES ECA satisfactorily. As I understand, the attestation is only for Individual Semester marks sheets and COnsolidated marksheets. Is there any other document to be attested. Thanks for your time

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello, can anyone help me. I'm going to University of Madras to get my marksheets attested. Does WES accept attestation from attestation offiers? How do I get attestation form controller of examinations?

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Hello, can anyone help me. I'm going to University of Madras to get my marksheets attested. Does WES accept attestation from attestation offiers? How do I get attestation form controller of examinations?
There is only one guy who attests that is the Registrar. I dont remember his title but no issues faced with WES. There is literally no one else who does this job in university so you should be fine if you get it from him.

mynaraja

Jul 15, 2018
Hello Sith,
how did the attestation went? was it easy? I am going tomorrow. just wes registartion form , marksheets, degree certificates, demand draft are enough?

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Hi Friends,

To get the University of Madras transcripts, you have to follow this process. Required documents are - original educational documents or abroad notarized copies, request letter and xerox copies of educational documents, Duration - 2to3 working days & fee - 300 per document.

Applicant or applicant blood relative can visit to the university to get the transcripts or you can choose educational documents service provider TrendsTranscripts to get the transcripts from the university.

May 21, 2019
Hi all I have an urgent query.

I graduated from Ethiraj college for Women, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Although I studied in Ethiraj College which is an autonomous entity back then and even now, my final Degree certificate is issued by the University of Madras since Ethiraj College is affiliated to the University of Madras.

Basically, I would like to clarify if Ethiraj college should attest my certificates or will the attestation be done by the affiliated university which is the University of Madras.

Your valuable inputs and instructions for this matter will be highly helpful
Please please someone reply pronto!! Any information would be of great help.

Thanks for your time.
Hi,
I am facing the same problem now. I am from the class of 2011 Ethiraj (Evening Batch) and applying WES on my own now, I do not know if I should get the transcripts from Ethiraj or from madras university.
Kindly share your experience.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
I am facing the same problem now. I am from the class of 2011 Ethiraj (Evening Batch) and applying WES on my own now, I do not know if I should get the transcripts from Ethiraj or from madras university.
Kindly share your experience.
You should go to Madras University :)