+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts for WES - University of Madras

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skaarraeem said:
Yes it would be the next week or the following week. I have just submitted my degree here in the embassy for a true copy. Then will send it to India. Your steps would be helpful not just to me but to anyone looking for some one who has done it first hand.
Sure. Will do this weekend and add to this forum.

mahi1992

Nov 2, 2014
Dear,
If you require official transcripts / attestations from any universities / institutions in India.
You can contact us.
All India Transcripts +918951179640 / +918553899409.
contact us for quickly process.or
Mail us the query to: Care@allindiatranscripts.com / maheshmahi746@gmail.com / mahesh.mahi@allindiatranscripts.com
visit (allindiatranscripts.com)

Spiceitup

Sep 27, 2016
jairichi said:
Is this not from Anna University. Was your degree from Madras University?
Yes, you need to take photocopies of every semester transcripts, consolidated mark sheet and degree certificate. Make sure photocopies cover the full length of documents. If documents have some signature or seal on the back side take that too. They are very fussy. Get them notarized in the country you currently reside.
Provide photocopies of the documents you need to get certified by University of Madras. Do not notarize these documents.
It is up to you if you need them to complete WES form. If yes, then send it to them.
Better to provide an authorization letter.

For each signature it is 10 INR. A signature and seal in the A4 envelope is also 10 INR.
I don't have my consolidated mark sheet. Instead, I've all my semester mark sheets. Is that okay to proceed without consolidated mark sheet?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spiceitup said:
I don't have my consolidated mark sheet. Instead, I've all my semester mark sheets. Is that okay to proceed without consolidated mark sheet?
Yes, it is fine to proceed with semester mark sheets in the absence of consolidated mark sheets.

sasi.cooldude

Mar 4, 2017
Hi,
I am planning to get transcripts (for WES) signed from Madras university. Information provided in this forum helped in preparing for it.
While searching for other information, I found a post which says WES no longer accepting attestation from Madras University and would need Registrar signature with stamp.
informationsunlimited.blogspot.com/2012/09/transcripts-from-madras-university.html

Do you know if anyone recently got transcripts from Madras University and submitted to WES.?

Any other suggestions/advise.

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Hi all I have an urgent query.

I graduated from Ethiraj college for Women, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Although I studied in Ethiraj College which is an autonomous entity back then and even now, my final Degree certificate is issued by the University of Madras since Ethiraj College is affiliated to the University of Madras.

Basically, I would like to clarify if Ethiraj college should attest my certificates or will the attestation be done by the affiliated university which is the University of Madras.

Your valuable inputs and instructions for this matter will be highly helpful
Please please someone reply pronto!! Any information would be of great help.

Thanks for your time.

srvram

Apr 3, 2017
DA,
Anyone has did this transcripts attested recently can you please confirm, as of now Director of Madras university is the person i have come to know who is attesting.
I have not seen anywhere in WES site for M'Univ to get this done from Registrar.
Please confirm.

ansimn

Sep 17, 2017
USAB ( University Students Advisory Board) facilitates transcripts for Madras university based degrees, more details are available at www.unom.ac.in/uploads/curricular/usabprocedure.pdf. This week I'd been there, Had a tough time to find the USAB office, it's next University library and adjecent to Post office and SBI Office. Paid 70 Rs ( 1 Degree certificate + 6 Semester mark sheets) in a DD addressed to The Registrar, University of Madras ( DD can be obtained from near SBI office). USAB opens at 10 AM, the staffs were v cordial. Also you need to get a ID proof, Get an application from the staff, fill the form. Once you get the DD, submit the DD to DD section offce( In centenary building sidewise, you will see a blue painted board and counter window), DD office will seal in the application forum. Then return the application form, id proof copy, and xerox sheets along with the originals, I also gave 2 empty envelopes ( One A4 size envelop to get university seal, this is the envelope in which I need to post the papers back to WES and another envelope to hold original mark sheets). Waited for 3 hours, after which I got the attested marksheets by university official, they also sealed the envelope. Now I just need to place the papers inside the envelope and paste it and post it to WES. I hope this info will be useful for newbies

Reactions: bhavishya

bgy

Oct 5, 2017
USAB ( University Students Advisory Board) facilitates transcripts for Madras university based degrees, more details are available at www.unom.ac.in/uploads/curricular/usabprocedure.pdf. This week I'd been there, Had a tough time to find the USAB office, it's next University library and adjecent to Post office and SBI Office. Paid 70 Rs ( 1 Degree certificate + 6 Semester mark sheets) in a DD addressed to The Registrar, University of Madras ( DD can be obtained from near SBI office). USAB opens at 10 AM, the staffs were v cordial. Also you need to get a ID proof, Get an application from the staff, fill the form. Once you get the DD, submit the DD to DD section offce( In centenary building sidewise, you will see a blue painted board and counter window), DD office will seal in the application forum. Then return the application form, id proof copy, and xerox sheets along with the originals, I also gave 2 empty envelopes ( One A4 size envelop to get university seal, this is the envelope in which I need to post the papers back to WES and another envelope to hold original mark sheets). Waited for 3 hours, after which I got the attested marksheets by university official, they also sealed the envelope. Now I just need to place the papers inside the envelope and paste it and post it to WES. I hope this info will be useful for newbies
Thank you for the details. Do we need to send the envelope from university address or our address.

ansimn

Sep 17, 2017
Thank you for the details. Do we need to send the envelope from university address or our address.
USAB accepts only empty envelope only, they just put the seal on the envelope. We need to keep the attested papers inside the envelope and paste the envelope. You can post the sealed envelope to WES later

naffy Kannan

Nov 2, 2017
Hello Ansimn,
This is pretty much in detail. I have a couple of questions -

1. I am out of country currently. Can my relative go on my behalf?
2. If yes, should he carry my originals or copies are sufficient?
3. If copies are fine, should I get them notarized here in USA?
3. It will be great if you can provide me the link to the form that we have to fill.

Thank you so much for your valuable inputs!