+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa from Jamaica

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Am reading now
Really would want him to get it
You can do your research now and see what you gather from it. Or you can seek consultation from a visa consultant. How long did he state that he is friends with his friend for? That can be a factor too,it depends on how the letter is written.

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Over 30 year. He is 31 and they have know each other all his life
That's long, just gotta evaluate your documents base on how you answered the questions and just apply again. You can apply once you feel you can proof that the reasons for them to refuse him has changed.

Jhenall

Jan 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did

Applied on GKey june 2021
Reapplied feb 13 2022 on portal
Got corresponding letter from GKey today (no other update there)
Then got corresponding letter and passport request on portal today.
Hi, did you get a refund on the first application? Or did they take the 2 application fees?

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Hi, did you get a refund on the first application? Or did they take the 2 application fees?
I tried applying for a refund however, they said i cant get it because the application is in process (GKEY)

So i requested a refund using a webform, haven't gotten a response as yet.

Reactions: 2cookies

Jhenall

Jan 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried applying for a refund however, they said i cant get it because the application is in process (GKEY)

So i requested a refund using a webform, haven't gotten a response as yet.
Thanks for responding. Please let me know if you end up getting a refund. I have a friend who applied in 2020 and I am wondering if I should encourage them to resubmit their application.

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Thanks for responding. Please let me know if you end up getting a refund. I have a friend who applied in 2020 and I am wondering if I should encourage them to resubmit their application.
Does he or she has a visa before or a US visa?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Im getting married in Jamaica in May. I am a Canadian Citizen living in Canada. I want to sponsor my wife for PR but I would really like her to get a visitor visa and then we apply in Canada for her PR. What do you recommend is the best way for her to obtain a TRV?

Shellzie

Dec 5, 2021
You can get married, submit the application and once you get your AOR you can apply for the visitors visa for your wife.

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any new approvals or anyone that applied in March or April for a visitors visa?
My sister in law applied at the end of March. Did Biometrics and other than the updated biometrics in the profile, no other correspondence or notification. We have surpassed the published processing time. Was also curious if others have had movement.