+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa from Jamaica

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
I did

Applied on GKey june 2021
Reapplied feb 13 2022 on portal
Got corresponding letter from GKey today (no other update there)
Then got corresponding letter and passport request on portal today.

Reactions: LorLor

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Has any one been successful applying under the can+ program from Jamaica?
I don't think there is a way applying under can+ . can + is like a database that pushes your application in a particular group once you had a visa before.

SBW

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
I don't think there is a way applying under can+ . can + is like a database that pushes your application in a particular group once you had a visa before.
Thanks, for the response. So if they have a valid US visa then the database automatically does it?

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Yes It would As well.
To be eligible for this program, clients must provide evidence that they have travelled to Canada in the last 10 years, or have a valid US visa, such as entry stamps in passport, or proof of the valid visa.

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Question 4: If I do not fill any separate application for CAN+, how will IRCC know I am eligible for this program?
Answer: When you complete your visa application online on our application questionnaire, based on the answers you provide, the system will identify your application as CAN+ or not. Remember, if you decide to apply online, we make every effort to process your application even faster.
For those who apply at the VAC, you must tell the VAC staff you wish to apply under CAN+ and provide with your application, proof of your travel history or valid US visa. If you do not identify yourself as CAN+ at the VAC we cannot guarantee expedited processing of your application.

Reactions: SBW