+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa from Jamaica

shersher87

Nov 5, 2020
Ok. I just applied for my sister on the first of May got BIL same day. She did biometrics on the May 4 so waiting. Just wanted to know what the timelines are. I know on the website it’s now 25 days

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok. I just applied for my sister on the first of May got BIL same day. She did biometrics on the May 4 so waiting. Just wanted to know what the timelines are. I know on the website it’s now 25 days
She also got BIL on the same day. Profile has updated that biometrics were done and valid but hasn't actually received the Biometrics Validity Letter. From previous posts it appears that after the BVL is received, a decision soon follows. Biometrics were done March 31.

shersher87

Nov 5, 2020
Yea s or ally that’s what happens. I think u will hear from them soon. My sis did biometrics on May 3 not 4th lol. What date did your sis applied exactly

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yea s or ally that’s what happens. I think u will hear from them soon. My sis did biometrics on May 3 not 4th lol. What date did your sis applied exactly
I hope so! I will update here when we get an update. Applied March 24th, got BIL a few hours later, then did biometrics March 31.

sagar004

Dec 5, 2017
Hi, I am on PR and my family is here in Canada on visitor visa. Their visit visa period expires soon and would like to know if they can re-enter canada from Canada-US border so that they can continue their stay in Canada without extension?

Please help.

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I noticed that. Even with that adjustment we have still gone over the processing time. Still no update.