+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto (St. Clair) Citizenship Test Results June/2012

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
It is really hard to get a hold of them over the phone. I tried last week on Thursday & Friday (suppose to be their less busy days) for few hours each day and always
got to answering machine saying "an agent is not available to answer my call...".

It seems they are very busy but apparently the productivity is close to 0!

It's impossible to talk to them. I've been calling them since last Thursday with out success. I wonder why it's been so difficult.

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Like I said in another post....very likely everyone is taking their vacations before September comes around the corner ..I bet you things will pick up speed starting September....

Imagine bureaucracies everywhere...and summer time... guaranteed the pace will pick up soon. It seems like the over-worked CIC staff are probably taking some time off to recharge their batteries and their eyes :)

sbswang2002

Aug 12, 2012
kobiams said:
I think we just need to wait. Any updates?
finally, i got through cic agent. i asked my wife's case. let the agent check the status, she told me it is in process? no idea how long we should wait, maybe one week, maybe one year!

flmarques

Aug 23, 2012
I Just received the letter CIT 0171 (04-2012) E. I've never did any test yet. I sent my ciitzen application a while (around one year) ago and this is the only letter that i received since. I am scared now. Does anybody know if this is bad? pls reply

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
flmarques said:
I Just received the letter CIT 0171 (04-2012) E. I've never did any test yet. I sent my ciitzen application a while (around one year) ago and this is the only letter that i received since. I am scared now. Does anybody know if this is bad? pls reply
Please correct me if i'm wrong members, i guess thats an RQ (Residency Questionnaire).
There can be many reasons and circumstances one can get that (as discussed in numerous threads on this forum) and people can always debate as to the reason they got it, but the bottom line is, you would have to fill it up to your best knowledge and forward it to the cic.
like i said, there are numerous threads based on RQ, look them up or even better, just search on the forum and read through.
GL. (I know its easier said than done but i sympathize and empathize with everyone who has got an RQ)

flmarques

Aug 23, 2012
I just called 1 888 242 2100 ex. 1,2, and 4. The Customer service was very nice and explained i should not be scared. What could happend was the previous form that i filled up maybe was a mistake and they want to confirm all information again. They aslo said that will be a good idea to write a letter to CIC talking about my life if I already have my seattle in Canada (talking about family, friends, kids, etc.).

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Guys
I have noticed that many of you who had there test in june are complaining and not happy to have
received there oath ceremony letters.

Me and my wife have had our test on march 29th and yet to receive any thing, nevertheless i called
cic 10 days ago and learned that we have passed the test and should just wait for the oath letter.
My advise that if you do feel that you passed the test, then have faith and patience since this is
your last step before coming a canadian citizen.
Good luck for you all.