+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto (St. Clair) Citizenship Test Results June/2012

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
That's so annoying!

They always leave you in the dark, waiting and waiting...

I can't take the wait anymore, gonna call them today also to see what they have to say.
Kombias... Please let me know when you call... I want to know what they say... Thanks :)

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
mech_eng said:
Hi people.

I think what you can do during this waiting time is to be positive and hope for the best. To be honest with you, I have been practicing many good religious views to help others out, so god helped me in my citizenship test. You may think I am superstitious but I am in mechanical engineering, a scientific field, so if it is not true or has not been rigorously tested, I do not dare to say anything 100% for sure.

Therefore, god will certain help you in your citizenship test if you go out and help other people.

Cheers.
When did you take your test mech?

Later

Aug 3, 2012
Hmmm. If you look at the website for citizenship ceremonies, it looks like there are no upcoming oath ceremonies scheduled for St. Clair (Toronto office). If you look at the ceremonies held in the past four months, they started out with a ceremony every two days or so. Then, in June/July, it became a ceremony every week or so. And now there are no ceremonies scheduled for the near future. I wonder what is going on? St. Clair is a large office, so it is strange if oath ceremonies stop.

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Yes, i tried so many times but couldn't get through.

There are no citizenship ceremonies scheduled for this month for St. Clair office - that's strange.

compliance

Aug 11, 2012
St.clair office actually has citizenship ceremony on Aug.17 2012.

Search this post from google: 'Citizenship test in July 2012 for Toronto St. Clair office?'

I don't know why there is no information updated online.

sbswang2002

Aug 12, 2012
Hi,

here is my wife's case:

My wife attend the test in St, claire,The written test date is June 11, and after several days ,my wife got a letter from st claire office, let her attend a interview in June 30, this letter said it is a randomly quality assurance check, and also let her provide some proofs, like home rent letter, husband employment letter, my kid school record. my wife and my kid( 7 years old) apply for the citizenship together, I'm already got a citizenship.

The interview with st claire CIC officer is good that day, the cic officers was satisfied with her status, and said will persuade Judge to approve the application .And at the end of interview , my wife asked why she got this interview, the officer said there are some reason , one is our mailing address and home address is different (sometimes our home mailbox got misdelivery mails, i don't trust the canada post in our region, for letter safe reason, I use my friend home address as my mailing address for this application), the other reason is that my wife doesn't have a job , she is a housewife, so those cause my wife got this interview.

My question is ,for my wife case, how long could she get response from CIC, Are there such Quality Assurance case similar with my wife case ? And very strange thing is , this is not like RQ, my wife doesn't need to provide many documents as other RQ people, and the interview with cic officer take her half an hour, so not sure how long can my wife could get citizenship? Does any one have this kind of inforation?

Thanks

desibabu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
citizenship and immigration agents are really great people, they suspect everything , even there is nothing to suspect.
in my case also i provided the brother house as mailing address as we change apartments.
that created red alert, so i am expecting a RQ kinda thing and they will delay the process.

Lord help them. they suspect when there is no reason suspect and we cant do anything.
wish you good luck.

sbswang2002

Aug 12, 2012
And recently, I call CIC agent many times, but can't get them, so anyone could give some clue , how can i reach CIC agent through phone call?

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
sbswang2002 said:
And recently, I call CIC agent many times, but can't get them, so anyone could give some clue , how can i reach CIC agent through phone call?
It is really hard to get a hold of them over the phone. I tried last week on Thursday & Friday (suppose to be their less busy days) for few hours each day and always
got to answering machine saying "an agent is not available to answer my call...".

It seems they are very busy but apparently the productivity is close to 0!